Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Average, Mediocre and Main Trolls..

Just had a really random thought but Sian who does make up at Oh Snarlin had a baby didn’t she was it like 2 months ago? and we haven’t seen Fat Tits mention anything or even go visit have we 🤡🤔🤔

She really has been cut off dead by Chez & the Oh Snarlin team 🤣.. bleeping head the ball!
Was that the girl who was on don't tell the bride? Her and her wife seem lovely and she's mixed race isn't she? Doubt she'd appreciate hearing her deeper skin tone was abnormal. Truff McScruff really is a clueless gif.
I was surprised to see her promote Lucy Conlan's brushes tbh.

Reactions: 15
“I still have a pouch” why’s she talking like she’s 6 stone?
We all know you bleeping still have a pouch you thick duck 🤣
I bet her belly button stinks 🧀🧀

I agree, my car is paid off, and I use the money to overpay on my mortgage. Since I’ve paid off my car, in that time my mate has got 2 x RRs and in the last month picked up a Porsche. Does she need it? No! but it looks and I dread to think what she’s paying for it. I haven’t asked cos I’d be sick! Some people just like the bragging rights!!
Expensive cars just dont impress me anymore. Its obtainable for most people now on an decent-ish wage. There are times I think I want a nicer car but why cripple myself just to show off, my kids wreck my car anyway so theres no bleeping point. I'd rather use the extra money to go on nice holidays and create memories instead of validation from followers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You’ve got tiger strips, mummy strips, belly strips, sautéed strips, bbq strips, chicken strips, strip salad, strip kabab….
I’m dying at all these names!!!
Stretch marks!!! It’s not a dirty word! Idiot.

Was that the girl who was on don't tell the bride? Her and her wife seem lovely and she's mixed race isn't she? Doubt she'd appreciate hearing her deeper skin tone was abnormal. Truff McScruff really is a clueless gif.
I was surprised to see her promote Lucy Conlan's brushes tbh.
Yeah she was on dttb. I remember she had the most awful scouse brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Mummy strips as I can call them” she’s vile. We know you’re a mummy, momma, boss babe momma ceo, khmolivesmummy. Pack it in you stupid bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
“I still have a pouch” why’s she talking like she’s 6 stone?
We all know you bleeping still have a pouch you thick duck 🤣
The pants are pulled so ducking high

we all know that’s to conceal a belly and that’s fine

I am sorry , I think she was wearing pulley in knickers the other night , that guy doesn’t naturally disappear after one week (and that’s sound n all , just don’t lie about it!)

Reactions: 16
Oh and also bison. STRETCH MARKS are called STRETCH MARKS nothing else not even mummy strips. They will always be known as STRETCH MARKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why why why????? Why do you need to get your gunt out head she’s an absolute whopper I can’t bare her! Mum stripes what the duck is mum stripes? She needs to watch what she posts on the gram her yano! My belly has stretch marks it also has scars from Laparoscopic surgery my c section scar my other surgery scars in the next year I’m going to have a massive scar from having my radical hysterectomy but do you see me lying in my bed showing the world no because I’m not a insensitive bleep like her 🤯
This has legit put me of my Sunday fry up. Why she feels the need to put her gut all over SM is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fell asleep in yesterdays clothes
The minging absolute flithy twit
Why is she so intent on telling everyone she’s a scruffy smelly sod??
Does she honestly think that anyone is like her?
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does she honestly think that if she shows her scatty belly hair, say she has the same clothes on and calls them “mummy STRIPS” people will go “OMG KATE HAYES IS SO COOL” duck off mate! You look like a lazy witch who can’t run the razor down her belly, your minty clothes look like pjs anyway (scruff you where in the house and class as pjs) plus well done your had a child and got stretch marks! You had the majority of them before oluf! You cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fell asleep in yesterdays clothes
The minging absolute flithy twit
Why is she so intent on telling everyone she’s a scruffy smelly sod??
Does she honestly think that anyone is like her?
🤢
I wouldn’t be flouting anywhere that I fell asleep in yesterdays clothes, other than my group chat with the girls. Even then they would call me a dirty scruff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Going back to the car fiasco.....
These people are as thick as pig tit.
How can they measure success by what car you drive? I would not say paying £700 pm for a car as a success? Maybe it's just me. I class it as failure tbh, if you had that extra capital, I'd plough it into my mortgage.
I just don't see these things as a success.
Also, who the fuckncould be arsed to share her post congratulating her on a bleeping car. They're the real trolls.

duck off with your stupid strips/stripes. No one is arsed in your gunt. Just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“Mummy strips as I can call them” she’s vile. We know you’re a mummy, momma, boss babe momma ceo, khmolivesmummy. Pack it in you stupid bastard.
I know, I can’t help but feel my ‘strips’ are inadequate, because I’m not a mother, I’m just a fat bleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Even the name OMG Finance is terrible 😂😂😂
Sounds like something Sallie Axl would
Morning Average, Mediocre and Main Trolls..

Just had a really random thought but Sian who does make up at Oh Snarlin had a baby didn’t she was it like 2 months ago? and we haven’t seen Fat Tits mention anything or even go visit have we 🤡🤔🤔

She really has been cut off dead by Chez & the Oh Snarlin team 🤣.. bleeping head the ball!
Now you've mentioned it she'll post something, even though she doesn't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Falling asleep in yesterdays clothes, what a scruffy duck.
The gusset of whatever she’s been wearing since yesterday morning just bleeping pong, clean yourself, ya washing machine and the whole of your house you meff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.