Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on me USA holiday so trying my best to keep up!

That coat in a car seat, so dangerous!
a giant rangey for her to hang over the pavement, we have 2 nice cars, my husband got a loan out for one of them and pays it back, but then KHM doesn’t have a husband.
I have kids but no stretch marks and no scars either! Failed as a proper mumma, bad times
Can’t even call yourself a mother if you don’t have the bespoke scars and tiger bread….I mean stripes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she wants to sell the upside down fairground house and move - particularly if she wants another baby and no one is willing to give up their “walk-in” for a nursery, surely her ability to upsize their home will be affected by paying out £700 on car finance a month? It really is all for the gram isn’t it and not for the future with her! I’m astounded how she thinks people aspire to be her!

Reactions: 25
Only chicken mints I’m afraid! Read the wiki .
Oh god yeah and chicken water too

Not being funny or arlarse but the colour of that child on the picture what she’s reposted 🤢 look at the colour of her she’s minty and to make it worse bison has through a filter on her. And who goes for a Sunday morning walk at 9 o’clock in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she wants to sell the upside down fairground house and move - particularly if she wants another baby and no one is willing to give up their “walk-in” for a nursery, surely her ability to upsize their home will be affected by paying out £700 on car finance a month? It really is all for the gram isn’t it and not for the future with her! I’m astounded how she thinks people aspire to be her!
Y dozent she do what we all do have wardrobes in out bedrooms 🥴

Reactions: 14
Hands in your pockets Trolls, let's have a whip-round View attachment 879204
Thread suggestion!!!!!! 😂😂

Seriously unable to get my head around why anyone would fork out £700 a Month in car finance all for the ‘gram’ plus insurance on top. Looking at a decent outgoing a month just for something to get you from A to B (or bespoke Spanish classes for Oliff) and keeping your hair dry…. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t see what the big deal is about range rovers or big cars. Most of the people who get them can’t even drive them, and are the Bain of my life when driving to work 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly don’t see what the big deal is about range rovers or big cars. Most of the people who get them can’t even drive them, and are the Bain of my life when driving to work 😩
I’d rather get the bus every day or walk than drive a basic witch Range! Most people who have them probably don’t even like them but just get them because they’re the ‘in’ car.

Reactions: 21
I’d rather get the bus every day or walk than drive a basic witch Range! Most people who have them probably don’t even like them but just get them because they’re the ‘in’ car.
So stupid! We have a pretty decent Audi A3 on lease as my boyfriend gets company car. I can’t wait to get my own little car which I can scratch as much as I want 🤣 (I’m not getting my own yet as can car share atm, so putting the money to mortgage overpayments/savings).

Bet truff reads this and is like what’s a mortgage overpayment?

Reactions: 16
She’s got it now olive is in a proper seat cause her quaver back can’t lift up enough to heave the infant seat into the back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she isn’t paying £700, surrrely she got a better deal in exchange for the advertising? I don’t understand where her income is coming from? And I mean a solid reliable income, not a few hundred here and there from promotion on the gram. This isn’t a career, she’s got a very limited shelf life. How does she see herself paying her mortgage in ten years? Genuinely curious where she thinks she’ll end up carrying on as she is. She illiterate, sloppy, braggy and unlikable and has left her skills as a mua back in 2011. What was she thinking about walking away from Oh Darlin? She basically didn’t want to put in the work and Cheryl has put enough pressure on her so she fucked it off (Cheryl is clever, and Kate is thick enough to think they’re actually friends!) She thought the home bargain range was gonna catapult her into another stratosphere. You’re not famous Kate, you’re notorious for all the wrong reasons in one small pocket of the North West.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can’t help but look at the owners of Peaches and Cream who are going from strength to strength and compare them to sad act Katie. They’ve developed a range of products that are good quality and have a unique selling point, plus the girls themselves don’t exploit every aspect of their personal lives over instagram. They must be laughing their heads off at Truff after she left there and became a massive tit show. For a minute she was doing really well-opening an academy, a salon and doing celeb make up-but she decided to go down the ‘influencer’ route cos she’s a beggy witch and it’s all gone down the pan.
As @lipschitz says, she’s got a limited shelf life. She’s irrelevant now, never mind in 10 years.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 879573
The bleeping bog roll near the sink 🤢🤢🤢
Have they not even got a toilet roll holder??

didn’t realise others had commented but just goes to show how half arsed she is at EVERYTHING doesn’t it. She’s really out of her depth trying to brag, she’s just exposing her tit life more with every ‘revel’

Reactions: 12
Imagine showing off you’ve just got a new user Range Rover, but being so skint you can’t afford a toilet roll holder in new utility room 🤣

I’m such a bitter jealous troll….. 🥴
I bet she washes up in that skin as well when the other one is full 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine the poo particles when she flushes with her clothes hanging on the maiden in that little room. I flip if my fella doesn’t put the lid down before flushing cos of the hand towel I keep a few feet away, even my kids know to put the lid down 🤣🤣 I watched a programme years ago that showed how far the toilet splash’s when you flush! I haven’t kept my toothbrush on the sink since 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.