Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
I know chain lane but not the chippy, let’s ask Truff she’s probably been to every chippy in the NW on her family days out!

Ha! She not Edited it what a meff.

It’s does look like shes had her lips done though as it’s just been said, or she’s got a massive cold sore on its way! Probably caught it from dirty Delo
Yes that's my chippy I run

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Leodog19

VIP Member
Looked like a shit roast, mine was a home made delight with extra roasties for picking later with salt, which I have done. Someone roll me over Im stuffed. 😂
Mmm nice a love a good roastie I made a dinner today my mum loves my Sunday lunch lol

• Heart

VIP Member
I thought that 🤣🤣🤣
I really did wonder if anyone would see it so I’m very pleased to hear that 🤩

Why does she insist on wearing clothes with belts on when she's built like an American fridge?! Well, at least they're supporting her oblong tits which is more than can be said for her bras

She always reminds me of Heather Trott with those bags
View attachment 889069
Does anyone else call them Peggy purses?

• Haha

Leodog19

VIP Member
I’m joining in I’ve just uprooted from crocky to nogzy this weekend 🤣 I was going to go to golden phoenix but my gammon brought me a jumbos in off princess drive 🤤
get a sui mai stick 2 chips in the bottom and it’s the shape of truff
Where is golden phoenix?

Uuurrrggghhhhhhhhhh she’s using long life milk. I’ve always thought that was for people who couldn’t afford fresh (meffs). (Sorry if anyones offended)
And u can't give that to baby as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Leodog19

VIP Member
I can not wait to see this Christmas tree. They're going to feel like the fucking walls are closing in on them hahaha.

Wonder what shit idea she's had for Oluvs advent Calendar, heaven forbid she should. Get a milkybar one !
Iv look everywhere for a milkybar one can't find one no where 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Leodog19

VIP Member
She’ll probably throw a troll video on with tears and hanging off eyelashes so it gets shared left right and centre, after all thats how half us found tattle. Either that or banging of the momma belly or a hospital visit for Oluv. (Munchausens)

Chain Lane?

Golden Phoenix by Broady is a nice chippy too.
Yes that's the one I run . Isn't that Chinese?