Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the shadow ban lasts a month and she won’t get any freebies for Christmas awww what a shame. Reckon it cause of the doxing the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just asked my fella to check her from his insta but he’d blocked her yonks ago cos she kept showing up on his search page 😂
After unblocking her he had to type her full name in - defo shadowbanned!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck of Katie,have a day off luv!
Is it me? Shouldn’t progress be going from bottom to top? Although in her case this is right. Started off in P&C, got the celebrity clients, opened an academy ad then is slowly going downhill fading to nothing
Big bad smelly woman

Reactions: 15
I don’t want to post a pic of the kids face, but my god she looks like a wax doll! Her skin looks a really funny colour.

ETA: Looked at her glasses story, did she really say she’s Summer ready?
-Its November
-In England
-Where it’s not Summer

oh she’s a funny fish is our ZSM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here trolls 👋

After it being mentioned on here about the shadow ban, went and had a nose on her profile and the smelly, scruffy fucker has only went and liked her own post 😂😂😂😂
Must have been scratching her grease bound head wondering why miss too pure for this world hasn’t brought in the likes with the upside down wings 🤪.
But she doesn’t read here does she Matt 😂
P.s yes trolls I’ve read the wiki 🥳😜
10602577-490F-4FF1-98E5-ECBEDC2C518B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The big car reveal only got her 5k likes, remember when she used to get at least 10k, ohhh your engagement is in its boots Kate 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.