Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Cut out dairy from their diet. Dairy is a massive eczema trigger. God I sound like truff. But from experience with both mine I got an allergy test done privately and was told that by the company and from joining groups on facebook. I tried every cream under the sun none of them worked. The oatbaths was The best but once they stopped eating dairy it went.
He doesn't have dairy because he is allergic. Dairy, eggs and looking like nuts too. Literally a mini me. The joy!

Reactions: 4

SharkyShark

Ahhh loved catching up this morning! I also have a Chinese last night, ordered from chamber 36 in smithdown and omg, best Chinese I've ever had. Going to go the one in town next time I'm wanting snacks before a night out.
Of courseeee delos had covid, bet she's had it too, stinky meff.
Howling at her looking like a siu mai with two chips under it 😭😭😭
Sorry to derail have you been to friends on smithdown and tasted their kebabs especially their special sauce 🤤 x

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I bloody love a Horlicks, the normal one I've never tried the chocolate. Nothing nicer than a Horlicks in bed with a book, and yes it reminds me of being at my Nan's!
I prefer the normal one instead of the choc tbh its not terrible but there are nicer hot chocolates out there, the horlicks one is quite thick and syrup like

Leodog19

VIP Member
Nah not me but I have got nieces and nephews who live there and some yickers too, and still cant work out why its a split.

It must be an age thing, I didnt realise it was only shadow banned for people who dont follow her. Excuse my decrepidness. 😂
🤔 I'm a yicker to 🤣🤣 . No me ever

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
Long time lurker and can't post if my other account for some reason.im getting a msg saying fatal memory error 🥵
Sorry if this has already been said but I find the excessive black Friday posts rotten by these walking fuckin billboards. "Hey my team please spend all ur money on tatty shite u don't need, just in the mouth of Christmas to line my pockets" making out they're doing us all a favour with shit discount codes. It abs stinks. Industry based on manipulating gullible ppl for money
Fat tits idol Tara may has been at it all day making out she's doing everyone favours it's a pain in the arse

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Thick bint still hasn’t learned how to use that contour brush 😂
I know!!!!!!

spill 🤣

I’ve never seen a mua worse at make up. The contour brush the wrong way around leaving stripes all over the place. That bronzer has made her face look dirty. Just awful!
Eyelashes look like mine when I wear an eye mask on nightshift,fucking all over the place!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Binks87

Chatty Member
Are you all safe? We’ve having horrendous storms up in the North East. We have no garden fence,electric is off! I’ve had no sleep,I must admit it’s been scary.
I’m currently sat in the car so the Daughter can charge her phone 😳
Stay safe up there trolls ♥

vitamintea

Think that means she has been shadow banned....

What is an Instagram Shadowban?
In general, shadowbanning refers to blocking a user’s social media content in such a way that they are unaware that it’s happening.

So, if you get shadowbanned on Instagram, chances are you won’t even know you’ve been hit. Your content will not appear in anyone’s Instagram feeds unless they follow your profile. If your followers re-gram your posts, those images will also come under the shadowban.

If you are hit by a shadowban, your visibility will be reduced dramatically. This, in turn, can lower your engagement rate. Overall, it can lead to a stagnation of your Instagram growth. In some cases, it can even cause your growth rate to be negative.

You can think of a shadowban as a secret ban. So, even if Instagram blocks your content, you won’t be notified about it.
I can’t lie most of her posts come up on my feed and I rarely miss her troll rant stories so I highly doubt she’s been shadowbanned, that would actually be a tidy excuse for her to use regarding her embarrassingly low engagement. Instead, I’m 100% certain all 180k followers are seeing her posts we’re all just choosing not to like them as we watch for comedic purposes.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Chain Lane?

Golden Phoenix by Broady is a nice chippy too.
I know chain lane but not the chippy, let’s ask Truff she’s probably been to every chippy in the NW on her family days out!

View attachment 884250How on earth has she managed to contour it to look like the side of her nose is trying to make an escape across the side of her face.
Ha! She not Edited it what a meff.

It’s does look like shes had her lips done though as it’s just been said, or she’s got a massive cold sore on its way! Probably caught it from dirty Delo

Last edited: