Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it’s called but has she been made so you can’t see her when you search? I found her in the end and not blocked…. But maybe all the complaints have worked?
Someone else check too!!!
Think that means she has been shadow banned....

What is an Instagram Shadowban?
In general, shadowbanning refers to blocking a user’s social media content in such a way that they are unaware that it’s happening.

So, if you get shadowbanned on Instagram, chances are you won’t even know you’ve been hit. Your content will not appear in anyone’s Instagram feeds unless they follow your profile. If your followers re-gram your posts, those images will also come under the shadowban.

If you are hit by a shadowban, your visibility will be reduced dramatically. This, in turn, can lower your engagement rate. Overall, it can lead to a stagnation of your Instagram growth. In some cases, it can even cause your growth rate to be negative.

You can think of a shadowban as a secret ban. So, even if Instagram blocks your content, you won’t be notified about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know what it’s called but has she been made so you can’t see her when you search? I found her in the end and not blocked…. But maybe all the complaints have worked?
I think you're right!
Easily found from my lurker because she's one of only a few I view but it took a while to find from my regular account. Even the interiors and home bargains one came up way before her make up personal blog.

Reactions: 15
I noticed that on Sunday.

Also, needs to cut her child’s nails.

Reactions: 12
Just came on to say she’s been shadow banned but you have beat me to it. She’s going to be fukin raging 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She was tagged on lauren causers stories as a face mummy insta account the other day. No one needs that makeup

how does a kid get snot on her collar? Mine wipe it on their sleeves, the skets. But never dropped down their face enough to touch their collar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think that means she has been shadow banned....

What is an Instagram Shadowban?
In general, shadowbanning refers to blocking a user’s social media content in such a way that they are unaware that it’s happening.

So, if you get shadowbanned on Instagram, chances are you won’t even know you’ve been hit. Your content will not appear in anyone’s Instagram feeds unless they follow your profile. If your followers re-gram your posts, those images will also come under the shadowban.

If you are hit by a shadowban, your visibility will be reduced dramatically. This, in turn, can lower your engagement rate. Overall, it can lead to a stagnation of your Instagram growth. In some cases, it can even cause your growth rate to be negative.

You can think of a shadowban as a secret ban. So, even if Instagram blocks your content, you won’t be notified about it.
I can’t lie most of her posts come up on my feed and I rarely miss her troll rant stories so I highly doubt she’s been shadowbanned, that would actually be a tidy excuse for her to use regarding her embarrassingly low engagement. Instead, I’m 100% certain all 180k followers are seeing her posts we’re all just choosing not to like them as we watch for comedic purposes.

Reactions: 4
I can’t lie most of her posts come up on my feed and I rarely miss her troll rant stories so I highly doubt she’s been shadowbanned, that would actually be a tidy excuse for her to use regarding her embarrassingly low engagement. Instead, I’m 100% certain all 180k followers are seeing her posts we’re all just choosing not to like them as we watch for comedic purposes.
It only shadows you from those who are not already following that link says so her followers/bots not engaging is entirely because they don't like her shiz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It only shadows you from those who are not already following that link says so her followers/bots not engaging is entirely because they don't like her shiz
She comes up easily enough from an account I’ve never followed her from, she just has shite engagement cause she’s a shite influencer with dull content. It’s so hard to find shadowbanned accounts try finding Steven bears insta 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The account is completely gone for me.
if shes shadowbanned you will have to type the whole username in for it to show up, if shes BLOCKED anyone it wont show up at all but have no fear tattlers, as a blocked user you can still view her insta AND stories. Type in "kate hayes makeup" into google, scroll down 5 and it will show a website called PICUKI and you can view her page and stories on here without having to log into insta. Not just hers but you can literally view anyones insta through this :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A utility room with a toilet and a shower in it 🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this tit up! House of horrors
It’s like she’s got to squeeze everything in her 3 bed semi 🤣👍🏼

£700 on a month on a Rangey. Bums food from Christakis and is desperate for botox. I know where i’d be spending my money and it wouldn’t be on the car. Christakis, shame on you. Lost another customer gifting to professional bums 👎🏽

Kate gifts to charity. She donated £20 for someone to get new PJs that time and that one time she spent at Charlotte Brightside. In the words of Joey from Friends, ‘Fat tits doesn’t share food’

View attachment 880856

Never not funny this photo 🤣
This photo gets me every time 😂😂 she’s a pure pig in knickers isn’t she 🤣

Imagine thinking and saying everyone’s jealous of you but you’re letting your child cut about with dirty clothes on. That child is as dirty as that house.
She’s a bad woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the size of the kid’s feet? I mean, she’s absolutely beautiful but she’s not petite. She’s about as petite as Hagrid. So I really don’t understand the constant reminders that she’s perfect, petite and has white blonde hair. Her hairline looks fucked already and the poor little thing has bags bigger than Mez. And don’t get me started with the carry on with that dog. That is an accident waiting to happen, she films her child harassing that dog. One snap and she’s mauled for life or god forbid, worse.

But hey, Boss Mommy Blogger has to keep everyone involved in Mini Scruff’s life because she’s just so unique and bespoke.

She’s sickening. Such an invasion of privacy. She kicked off when someone ‘papped’ her in Exchange Flags and she couldn’t control the narrative and lack of Facetune. Do you think Mini Scruff will be appreciative when she’s 12/13 because all her life she has been broadcast to strangers and potential n o n c es? Nah. Get a real job ya loser. Locking yaself into crazy monthly payments on an old Rangey because content of your daughter brings the cash in. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Its so sad you know when i was skint litrally used to top up my gas a fiver at a time and when it ran out id say to the kids lets have a sleepover in mummys bed ao we could all snuggle and be warm my kids always and i mean always had fresh clean clothes on everyday it may not have been the most expensive washing powder and softner but i got what i could afford and everything they wore was washed dried pressed and fresh she is onE scruffy muddy funster!!! Its a different story now and we live a good comfortable life no 700 rangeys here just fresh clothes a tidy (paid for not upside doqn house) !!!! WASH YOUR KIDS CLOTHES YOU ABSOLUTE woman!
Same here yano. We were proper poor and we’d all squeeze into one bed with a leccy blanket but we always had clean clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe the size of the kid’s feet? I mean, she’s absolutely beautiful but she’s not petite. She’s about as petite as Hagrid. So I really don’t understand the constant reminders that she’s perfect, petite and has white blonde hair. Her hairline looks fucked already and the poor little thing has bags bigger than Mez. And don’t get me started with the carry on with that dog. That is an accident waiting to happen, she films her child harassing that dog. One snap and she’s mauled for life or god forbid, worse.

But hey, Boss Mommy Blogger has to keep everyone involved in Mini Scruff’s life because she’s just so unique and bespoke.

She’s sickening. Such an invasion of privacy. She kicked off when someone ‘papped’ her in Exchange Flags and she couldn’t control the narrative and lack of Facetune. Do you think Mini Scruff will be appreciative when she’s 12/13 because all her life she has been broadcast to strangers and potential n o n c es? Nah. Get a real job ya loser. Locking yaself into crazy monthly payments on an old Rangey because content of your daughter brings the cash in. Vile.
As petite as Hagrid 🤣🤣 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.