Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U both must be from St helens as we are the only ones that call it a split 🤣🤣
Nah not me but I have got nieces and nephews who live there and some yickers too, and still cant work out why its a split.

Your following her
It must be an age thing, I didnt realise it was only shadow banned for people who dont follow her. Excuse my decrepidness. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah not me but I have got nieces and nephews who live there and some yickers too, and still cant work out why its a split.

It must be an age thing, I didnt realise it was only shadow banned for people who dont follow her. Excuse my decrepidness. 😂
🤔 I'm a yicker to 🤣🤣 . No me ever

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was just going to say her diary is fully booked for weddings for 2022 so much so there are dates available.
I'm also confused about this nursery lark. They must have changed a bit since I last used one but with a private one you could never chop and change your days in the way KHM does, you had your days which you change but not on the regular and you paid for those days whether the kids went in or not. So why wouldn't she take Olaf in when she'd have probably paid for yesterday? Is she not actually going anymore due to lack of funds. I have clearly thought about this far too much.
Maybe she’s just been putting her in the gym crèche while she has a shower then takes a picture of her ‘sweaty’ body to use the next morning

Reactions: 5
U both must be from St helens as we are the only ones that call it a split 🤣🤣
What's that!? Help the southerner out again please...i'm sounding as thick as fat tits now not knowing all these northern things :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hands in the bucket if you give a duck what this skint mess has bought from Asda. She actually things people want to know about what she’s up to and isn’t onto the fact people only follow her for the car crash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What's that!? Help the southerner out again please...i'm sounding as thick as fat tits now not knowing all these northern things :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
Oh its not a northern thing its just a wool (Sint Helens) thing where they get chips in a tray with peas, yep thats it nowt else, no pie to make it a pie dinner, no sausage and onion to make it a sausage dinner and no gravy unless you ask. 🤣🤣 I lived down south and the chippy had no idea what a sausage dinner was, had to order everything separately and construct it myself, not the same thing unless its all squashed into the tray.

Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is this ham beast using a trolley for a newborn and just filling the seat with SHITE selfish twit put it back for a mother with a newborn to use

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not been on the wiki since page 2 my Oh is off out this weekend so I'm saving it for that can't wait to eat my body weight in chocolate still be in a calorie deficit and work on my abs howling at the fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh its not a northern thing its just a wool (Sint Helens) thing where they get chips in a tray with peas, yep thats it nowt else, no pie to make it a pie dinner, no sausage and onion to make it a sausage dinner and no gravy unless you ask. 🤣🤣 I lived down south and the chippy had no idea what a sausage dinner was, had to order everything separately and construct it myself, not the same thing unless its all squashed into the tray.

Read the wiki.
What the hell??? Wools are weird 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did she say she was buying the whole box of sachets of Horlicks because they didnt have any jars THE GREEDY witch, leave some for others.

and lets spoil her haul and mention the walking reins/harness for Oluv.

Reactions: 22
Why is she so bleeping boring. Who gives a duck if she buys tea bags or coffee sachets. Who CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So did she say she was buying the whole box of sachets of Horlicks because they didnt have any jars THE GREEDY witch, leave some for others.

and lets spoil her haul and mention the walking reins/harness for Oluv.
Omg she did. Selfish and greedy. Also, how does this fit in with her calorie counting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s just been putting her in the gym crèche while she has a shower then takes a picture of her ‘sweaty’ body to use the next morning
Yes. A creche as opposed to a nursey. I hadn't thought of that. I will add that to my spreadsheet of suspicion.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn't need £1.00, she uses her front door key #KHMlifehack
I went aldi the other week and used a pound in a trolley, the bloody thing was broken and I couldn’t get the pound out, had to abandon it. Imagine that happened with her door key

‘Don’t worry mum police, oluv doesn’t drink malted milk’… just 20 fruit shoots a day

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I went aldi the other week and used a pound in a trolley, the bloody thing was broken and I couldn’t get the pound out, had to abandon it. Imagine that happened with her door key

‘Don’t worry mum police, oluv doesn’t drive malted milk’… just 20 fruit shoots a day
I've got visions of her hauling the trolley in to her RR boot and taking it home with the key still stuck in the holder. That would be a scene to capture on her ring doorbell, her and little Delo trying to open the front door :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.