Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands in the bucket if you give a duck what this skint mess has bought from Asda. She actually things people want to know about what she’s up to and isn’t onto the fact people only follow her for the car crash.
THINKS**. Who wants a thumb pic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went aldi the other week and used a pound in a trolley, the bloody thing was broken and I couldn’t get the pound out, had to abandon it. Imagine that happened with her door key

‘Don’t worry mum police, oluv doesn’t drink malted milk’… just 20 fruit shoots a day
didnt she say oluv doesnt have cows milk either or am I imagining that ? Cos she gives her cheese in pasta and she was on formula for how long which is made from COWS MILK. But she doesnt drink cows milk ? She needs to be drinking milk still even at her age for healthy bone development and for her teeth not flipping fruit shoots ! Shes going to have more cavities that a Jeremy Kyle show contestant !

Reactions: 19
didnt she say oluv doesnt have cows milk either or am I imagining that ? Cos she gives her cheese in pasta and she was on formula for how long which is made from COWS MILK. But she doesnt drink cows milk ? She needs to be drinking milk still even at her age for healthy bone development and for her teeth not flipping fruit shoots ! Shes going to have more cavities that a Jeremy Kyle show contestant !
KHM is THAT mum who makes the mums who don't subscribe to Pinterest parenting feel shite yet as extra and instaworthy as her parenting can be, on the whole It's selfish and lazy. OHD looks like she needs a scrub and early night and the whole bollocks around not letting her have milk but fruits fruitshoots are fine, just bleeping backward.
For a rainbow bespoke you'd think she'd be a annabel fuckin karmel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would the mum police be arsed about Olaf and the Horlicks? Is it because of the cows milk nonsense?

Reactions: 16
KHM is THAT mum who makes the mums who don't subscribe to Pinterest parenting feel shite yet as extra and instaworthy as her parenting can be, on the whole It's selfish and lazy. OHD looks like she needs a scrub and early night and the whole bollocks around not letting her have milk but fruits fruitshoots are fine, just bleeping backward.
For a rainbow bespoke you'd think she'd be a annabel fuckin karmel.
she probably doesnt have a clue who annabel karmel is haha she will be googling it now and bringing out her own bespoke baby cookbook next cos the diary isnt selling.... childs monday dinner : fruit shoot, mcdonalds nuggets soup with a side of dried snot, dog hairs and CHICKEN WATER !
That Amanda harrington was in the echo last week bringing out a "cookbook" the comments were brutal I literally only go on that echo to read the comments people have written :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how to check on the diary sales? Be hilarious if they never made enough to even pay ( if it wasn't all gifted) for the launch event. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she probably doesnt have a clue who annabel karmel is haha she will be googling it now and bringing out her own bespoke baby cookbook next cos the diary isnt selling.... childs monday dinner : fruit shoot, mcdonalds nuggets soup with a side of dried snot, dog hairs and CHICKEN WATER !
That Amanda harrington was in the echo last week bringing out a "cookbook" the comments were brutal I literally only go on that echo to read the comments people have written :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My mate did a photo shoot for Amanda Harrington over 10 years ago now and he said she was really sweet.
But her thread on here 🤣🤣🤣 she come in kicking off like a bleeping fish wife, I was made up 🤣🤣🤣
Echo comments are amazing unless the racists are in full force. Some days it's gold, others it's dirt 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know how to check on the diary sales? Be hilarious if they never made enough to even pay ( if it wasn't all gifted) for the launch event. 🤣
116 left on stock. So she’s sold a grand total of 84 despite having 185k followers 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My mate did a photo shoot for Amanda Harrington over 10 years ago now and he said she was really sweet.
But her thread on here 🤣🤣🤣 she come in kicking off like a bleeping fish wife, I was made up 🤣🤣🤣
Echo comments are amazing unless the racists are in full force. Some days it's gold, others it's dirt 🤣🤣
cannot stand racists ! yes i agree the comments section its pure comedy but you do always get knobheads on there who try and bloody ruin it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Off subject trolls, but searching for a new perfume or two so throw your faves at me, I usually like sweet smelling but I'm open to suggestions.

Read the wiki....
Ysl Mon Paris or as truff would say mon pari
Or ysl black opium are my faves

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.