Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m joining in I’ve just uprooted from crocky to nogzy this weekend 🤣 I was going to go to golden phoenix but my gammon brought me a jumbos in off princess drive 🤤
get a sui mai stick 2 chips in the bottom and it’s the shape of truff
Where is golden phoenix?

Uuurrrggghhhhhhhhhh she’s using long life milk. I’ve always thought that was for people who couldn’t afford fresh (meffs). (Sorry if anyones offended)
And u can't give that to baby as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I want to love Maggie Fu’s but the one and only time I’ve been there I had the shits for two hours straight and my belly was in bulk 😩😩
Same girl when I’ve been 🙌

Also, I hate seeing anyone’s child covered in food on social media.

Like I’m sure they think it’s cute but why do I want to see someone’s kid covered in food ot turns my stomach 😩

Reactions: 14
The food all over Olive’s face was horrible and she also needs a good sleep, her eyes are purple

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So if the Horlicks (I can’t even believe the beg has been #gifted Horlicks for Christ sake 😂) is an AD/PR/gift every story she posts now should contain AD right?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was showing my friend the random utility room with the toilet (appalled) and remembered the garage into living room conversion.

That tv is neck breaking stuff.

E2EE098A-72B4-4493-8480-35ADF2C9A593.jpeg

EBECD35A-6007-407C-8B8C-35CD79642696.jpeg
672B6F48-878F-4105-9993-0048E12A032A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was showing my friend the random utility room with the toilet (appalled) and remembered the garage into living room conversion.

That tv is neck breaking stuff.

View attachment 892558
View attachment 892557View attachment 892556
They must fight to get into that corner! She’s so strange, as another person said, before she ripped out the livingroom she didn’t have a telly in there. She used to go to bed and watch an iPad. She’d probably put a telly in her bedroom buts it’s not grammable.

Imagine going to hers for Christmas, duck that. Nothing better than slumping on the couch for a couple of hours after dinner with a bit of telly, some quality street on ya knee and a wine. Proper Royle Family scenes in our house. Are they all just stuck standing around her kitchen on Xmas day? Fighting over the green 2 seater reeking of staffy? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They must fight to get into that corner! She’s so strange, as another person said, before she ripped out the livingroom she didn’t have a telly in there. She used to go to bed and watch an iPad. She’d probably put a telly in her bedroom buts it’s not grammable.

Imagine going to hers for Christmas, duck that. Nothing better than slumping on the couch for a couple of hours after dinner with a bit of telly, some quality street on ya knee and a wine. Proper Royle Family scenes in our house. Are they all just stuck standing around her kitchen on Xmas day? Fighting over the green 2 seater reeking of staffy? 🤮🤮🤮
And paying £25 for the privilege.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just ran over to ask that!! She is an absolute bleeping horror! I dont actually have words for this. Added the screenshot just incase she decides to delete it…
She just wanted to show that the black shed of doom is still standing, and explain the building site garden! Hi, Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a cheek she’s got talking about the community of motherhood 😡 she’s the first one to call people troll and block them when they try and give her genuine advice 😡 oh and also fat tits your house is a MESS 24/7. You’re just one bone idol lazy bleep who will use the poorest excuse to justify it. Get off your big flat horlicks arse and give your house a good clean from top to bottom. You putting it on insta in hope some daft bleep gifts you a clean 😡 you are absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.