Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe they’re putting a tree in that blummin lean to , infront of the unknown cupboard , blocking the tv view , touching the couch. I swear the pair of them need a mental health analysis
*leccy meter cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was influenced (I know at my age I should know better 🙄) to buy a swan milk frother another dust collecting appliance I thought, so Im not a hot chocolate lover but hot milk with the cadburys powder all in together and in the frother is a winner.
I use my Swan frother daily! I’m a cappuccino addict tho 😁

Y can't they just have wardrobe in there bedroom it looks big . Y do they both need there own walk in wardrobe waste of space 🥴
Init. I have two wardrobes to be fair but I don’t believe anybody needs a bleeping lounge with wall to wall wardrobes. I’d love a big duck off walk in but I’ve also got a three bed semi and I love my living room. Can’t imagine not having it tbh

Reactions: 16
I use my Swan frother daily! I’m a cappuccino addict tho 😁

Init. I have two wardrobes to be fair but I don’t believe anybody needs a bleeping lounge with wall to wall wardrobes. I’d love a big duck off walk in but I’ve also got a three bed semi and I love my living room. Can’t imagine not having it tbh
Can’t imagine having a wardrobe downstairs more than anything. I bet Delo’s family rip the tit out of her.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who is the more stupid. Truff for putting a huge tree in the narrowest living room in the North West, or Hinch for nailing branches to her living room wall!

You would think that women had no money. She’s a scruffy bleep aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you tried porridge oats in a sock trick running under the bath taps when filling? Also, dream cream from the lush shop is unbelievable for eczema. My bespoke suffered terribly & both really helped. The dream cream lasted 3 months then I’d use aveeno then go back to dream cream.. hope this helps ❤

Sorry to derail - Truffs a woman
100% agree with the porridge oats in an old sock/ cut up tights. And Aveeno daily body cream. Worked a dream for my sons eczema. Also found some of the creams you can buy at herbal shops really good xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know who is the more stupid. Truff for putting a huge tree in the narrowest living room in the North West, or Hinch for nailing branches to her living room wall!
Don't forget fat tits did nail a branch from a tree to her wall last year as Olives advent calendar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Model wears size 8…

she shoved the tree in the corner of the garage last year, probably in the utility room this year
I bet Vicky Pollard is cleaner and smells nicer that this flat arsed bleep x

Model wears size 8…

she shoved the tree in the corner of the garage last year, probably in the utility room this year
Has she still got Bruce bogtrotters left overs under her nails 🤢 x

Reactions: 6
Remember when she called a wreath a ‘wreth’ last year. Still makes me laugh. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha!! I don’t usually mind ol’ Hinchy but that’s a joke.
I’m sure there was a bad Xmas tree thread on here last year. I remember seeing a tree made out of ‘pampers’ grass. Nothing like a bone dry bit of kindling to hang flammable Christmas lights on.
I hope Truff treats us to another Blair Witch Project style advent calendar this year, complete with little tiny mice on a guillotine. So festive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can not wait to see this Christmas tree. They're going to feel like the bleeping walls are closing in on them hahaha.

Wonder what tit idea she's had for Oluvs advent Calendar, heaven forbid she should. Get a milkybar one !

Reactions: 12
I can not wait to see this Christmas tree. They're going to feel like the bleeping walls are closing in on them hahaha.

Wonder what tit idea she's had for Oluvs advent Calendar, heaven forbid she should. Get a milkybar one !
Iv look everywhere for a milkybar one can't find one no where 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my 😳

Thread #113 My garage has a tree

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Model wears size 8…

Can someone please explain to me why her skin needs a break from Black Friday???

What her skin really needs is a good cleanse and a break from dirty brushes and minty microfibre cloths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am as confused at Black Friday affecting her as much as half term does 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bloody love a Horlicks, the normal one I've never tried the chocolate. Nothing nicer than a Horlicks in bed with a book, and yes it reminds me of being at my Nan's!
I prefer the normal one instead of the choc tbh its not terrible but there are nicer hot chocolates out there, the horlicks one is quite thick and syrup like

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.