Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
4 litres of water a day?? Does she not realise that can kill you. She’s such a fucking fat bullshitter
Kate hayes is the Jay from inbetweeners of iNsta isn’t she?

recommended daily water intake is 2 litres - Kate Drinks 4 litres on the regs
Influencers make Dubai the worst place on earth by invading after lockdown, dickhead followers cream their knickers to go now - kates been going since she was a foetus
Fastest runner in the north west, surpassing professional athletes if her times are to be believed
Her best friend has acres of land for private photo shoots
Olive speaks Spanish and does baby ballet - despite being unable to maintain any core strength and being forced to cut about in shoes too big for her - she is the baby to end all babies - no one is as advanced, amazing and likeable as this child.
You get the jist…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I do agree with Kate. I can’t imagine being so horrible to someone, like rocking up to a pregnant persons door to intimidate her. Or replying to a message from another mum with well intentioned advice with ‘fuck off troll’. Imagine being that unhappy in your life to be so mean and bitter, YOU FUCKING TWO FACE SNEAKY BITCH

• Heart
  • Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Isn’t that semi skimmed milk in the bottom there ? Funny that big ole bottle for a house that doesn’t even drink milk
She will 100% be on to say she always gets cows milk in for mez and guests wanting a cup of tea & there is nothing wrong with cows milk, but her and Matt & Olive just wouldn’t drink it but ‘no judgement’ to anyone that does drink it, but they just wouldn’t and being a mum is hard enough so you just have to do what works for your family #momguilt #nutjuice #mumflencer #trollzwillbetrollz

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
Happy Monday. Naomi’s dancing dad is back. My fave thing to do of lately is edit soap themes to people dancing.
Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MissGspoon

Kate hayes is the Jay from inbetweeners of iNsta isn’t she?

recommended daily water intake is 2 litres - Kate Drinks 4 litres on the regs
Influencers make Dubai the worst place on earth by invading after lockdown, dickhead followers cream their knickers to go now - kates been going since she was a foetus
Fastest runner in the north west, surpassing professional athletes if her times are to be believed
Her best friend has acres of land for private photo shoots
Olive speaks Spanish and does baby ballet - despite being unable to maintain any core strength and being forced to cut about in shoes too big for her - she is the baby to end all babies - no one is as advanced, amazing and likeable as this child.
You get the jist…
‘Fastest runner in the North West’ 😂😂😂
Is it to early to start suggesting the next thread title?

instagram? She’s completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I'm actually gobsmacked that she's been gifted over £600 of products from Penhaligons when she can't pronounce the products. The only one she thought she knew was Halfeti which she says as Halferetti. I could never justify the cost of shopping there but if i ever could I would rather go to the pier head and throw my money over the railings and into the Mersey. And the gifted facial....who at La Prarie thinks its a good idea to gift her (once a month!!!) that when she continually refers them as La Prawn?? I will NEVER EVER use my hard earned wages to buy from brand that gives "gifted" products out to people who make a living being a bum and getting free stuff in exchange for promoting it to people who are actually getting up off their arses, leaving the house and going out to work a PROPER job, with long hours, away from their children/partners. Please let this shit show influencer culture end.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Shazblag

VIP Member
I know its Sunday and you want to get up and get out but before you do have a little laugh at this decrepit twat. Hip replacement incoming. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Marmaladethecat

Ok so according to ZSM; I should just get up every morning go and do some exercise, be grateful for the life I've chosen and take Hairburst for everything. That's all well and good but I actually didn't choose for my husband to have an affair. For me to develop chronic back problems and end up on UC. 2 out of those 3 are a direct result of my cunt of an ex husband. I exercise when I can but tbh, I frequently just literally get through the day. So you know what, fuck off ZSM then turn around and fuck off some more.
Oh and my kids wear appropriate clothes (leggings, trackies, hoodies etc.) Not ill fitting shoes and big tutus. I also pay for all their clothes and don't expect anyone to "gift" them any - especially not from George. So, you know what, I'd rather have my life as it is than yours. At least mine is real

• Heart
Reactions: 50

maryfisher

I have an insider at HNBB / La Prawn 🍤 and can confirm she was not paid to advertise products nor was she gifted them, so why use the hashtag #ad ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

the_moonins

VIP Member
Man alive you can tell she’s not had much sleep!! A huge troll rant this morning on her stories… same shit, different day.
I am not a troll. I do not directly message anyone. I don’t comment on their posts. I don’t post on social media and tag them. I am happy with my life. Just because I have an opinion on someone in the public domain, does not mean that I am unhappy! I certainly don’t need to post (or read!) motivational quotes, listen to podcasts to get through each day, or work on my mental health!! Who does? Kate Hayes!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
You weren’t crying went you fucked off to Ibiza & Pari,she’s at nursery for an hour you daft bint. By the time you drop her off you’ll have to go back for her and don’t get me started on the Dr Martens!!

Penhaligons have not gifted to her, they have gifted to her social media agent who have distributed it to her. As does Harvey Nics, B Perfect. Every single influencer under the agency got the same package. They take a mahooooosive cut of the click money from the code too so she’s probably earning nothing.
It’s hilarious, she thinks these companies actually want to work with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Shazblag

VIP Member
And just incase you all need a reminder.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I am fucking FUMING that I can’t buy Penhaligons anymore. Worn it for 20 years but they can get to fuck. Gifting all that stuff to someone who can’t even say Halfeti. Why would they think gifting their brand to someone who has their own brand…in Home Bargains…was a good idea?

• Heart
  • Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Imagine getting your DAUGHTER clothes like this 🤯 BTJ is dressed repugnant like her smelly breath mum
Doesn’t every girl go through a stage of dressing like a lad anyway? Now is the time to do the sickening pink frilly things! They are so cute! Who dresses their baby like Kanye west

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47