Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never even saw these scales before but im here for them Can any of you lovely people recommend any good ones?
I’ve got the Feelfit scale, £20 on Amazon, and I love the interface with the app. They are very accurate - Every now and again I weigh my dumbbells to make sure! On all of these scales, body fat % has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Unless you get yourself body scanned you will never know your true percentage…however I use my original figure as a benchmark, and as long as it goes down I’m happy 😊

Reactions: 8
I lost some weight last year, I started at 100kg and was bigger than her and her stick legs, but I’m now 60kg. Had to google that as I work in stone, but if she’s so paranoid about weight why put it out there at all? Literally anything for a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 16
4 litres of water a day?? Does she not realise that can kill you. She’s such a bleeping fat bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it like kitchen scales where you can put a bowl on and reset it to zero? Maybe she stood on it, set it to zero then stood back on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4 litres of water a day?? Does she not realise that can kill you. She’s such a bleeping fat bullshitter
Kate hayes is the Jay from inbetweeners of iNsta isn’t she?

recommended daily water intake is 2 litres - Kate Drinks 4 litres on the regs
Influencers make Dubai the worst place on earth by invading after lockdown, head followers cream their knickers to go now - kates been going since she was a foetus
Fastest runner in the north west, surpassing professional athletes if her times are to be believed
Her best friend has acres of land for private photo shoots
Olive speaks Spanish and does baby ballet - despite being unable to maintain any core strength and being forced to cut about in shoes too big for her - she is the baby to end all babies - no one is as advanced, amazing and likeable as this child.
You get the jist…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Kate hayes is the Jay from inbetweeners of iNsta isn’t she?

recommended daily water intake is 2 litres - Kate Drinks 4 litres on the regs
Influencers make Dubai the worst place on earth by invading after lockdown, head followers cream their knickers to go now - kates been going since she was a foetus
Fastest runner in the north west, surpassing professional athletes if her times are to be believed
Her best friend has acres of land for private photo shoots
Olive speaks Spanish and does baby ballet - despite being unable to maintain any core strength and being forced to cut about in shoes too big for her - she is the baby to end all babies - no one is as advanced, amazing and likeable as this child.
You get the jist…
‘Fastest runner in the North West’ 😂😂😂
Is it to early to start suggesting the next thread title?

instagram? She’s completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s bleeping dangerous saying she drinks 4 litres of water a day. I hope none of her brain dead followers decided to follow suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My PT always teaches me that consistency is the most important part of any ‘lifestyle change’ and that’s something our Kate really doesn’t have … what happened to this new gym and PT she was going to be going to 3-5x a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t her new range supposed to be launching this month, for Christmas. She’s not been doing much promo has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t her new range supposed to be launching this month, for Christmas. She’s not been doing much promo has she?
She doesn’t need to do any promo troll. Her range is a sell out and home and bargain have told her she’s not allowed to because they cannot keep up with all the restocks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope the container of her Ali Express Home Bargs tat gets stuck at customs until 27 December 😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I always find weight such a weird one - I have friends that are a 16/18 and weigh less than me. I’m 5”6 and a size 12 and weigh 14 1/2 stone. It doesn’t make sense to me 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.