Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as a saw meddle I came straight here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s a greedy fucker,
“How posh are we” about the hand wash
You wouldn’t have it in it downstairs bathroom if it wasn’t gifted because you wouldn’t be able to afford it!
Shouldn’t she have gifted or add on every post? I dont know the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clearly Penhaligons and Harvey Nichols have NOT read this cunts wiki
It’s like someone said before - she’s not getting gifted by the brand. She knows someone on the counter who’s giving her the testers. She’s a bleeping no mark. Who’s distribution list is she gonna be on really.

• Haha
So there’s me never buying from penhaligon's again!! She really isn’t the clientele for them. I hope the royal warrant gets taken off them for dishing them out to the likes of her!! X
I’m glad FM now do a version of it. I’ll wear the cheap tit before buying the real version when they’re gifting to the likes of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Nearly £200 for a bottle of perfume Gi, and she gets it all for FREE 🤮🤮🤮
What the duck! Perfume is wasted on her, won’t be able to smell it over the waft of Olive’s tit from under her nails and garlic prawn breath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! 🤣 and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly bleeping cunting woman

• Haha
Nothing to post here just that this is the best titled post tattle ever did see 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Andy/Tampax is the gift that keeps giving (although listening to his video makes me embarrassed to be Irish but I promise I don’t know anyone else who sounds like him 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been discussed but what’s with the selective hiding of like count on posts? She seems to always show likes on an Olive post but often hides them on posts of herself. I mean this could be self explanatory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been discussed but what’s with the selective hiding of like count on posts? She seems to always show likes on an Olive post but often hides them on posts of herself. I mean this could be self explanatory 😂
Eddie Stobart doesn’t want folk to see that her posts are barely getting 100 likes out of 184k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz to derail but I agree so much with all the comments about weight being a tit way to track progress, I weigh 10 stone 6 and generally wear a size 10, I’m 5 ft 4, but according to BMI shite I’m touching overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I track progress using photos coz even sizes are a load of bollocks, different in every shop, and it also depends on the garment for example I bought a t shirt, blazer and a skirt from Zara the other day, the t shirt small, blazer medium (🤣) and the skirt a large. Truff’s problem is her diet, she needs to go to slimming world or something. And I’m not even being a bleep I’m speaking from experience. I used to be 12 stone 7 bursting out of a size 14, tried calorie counting but I’d lie to myself because my portion sizes were enough to feed the 5000, wouldn’t bother weighing stuff I’d just guess and put it in mfp. She needs help if she’s serious about losing weight

the fact that young girls could be so easily influenced by a stupid lying twit like her makes me sick. Those scales could trigger ED

This ted talk prob makes zero sense coz I’m hungover to duck but thanks for listening 💋
This is what was hilarious about her being a Zara size Medium. I literally own XS items from there and XL at 10 stone! What a random thing to lie about.. literally nobody is just one size there! She just can’t stop can she.

Reactions: 16
Surely her followers aren’t the demographic for Penhaligons, what are they thinking?

Reactions: 16
Penhaligons have not gifted to her, they have gifted to her social media agent who have distributed it to her. As does Harvey Nics, B Perfect. Every single influencer under the agency got the same package. They take a mahooooosive cut of the click money from the code too so she’s probably earning nothing.
It’s hilarious, she thinks these companies actually want to work with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope to god that Penhaligons haven't gifted her all of that. Or if she's gone to a PR event she's well and truly taken the piss, even worse.
Are they on the insta trail? I saw that talesofelmvale had been in and got a tit load of freebies too.
Imagine stuffing your bespoke 14 month old in nursery whilst you go and have a scrounging day to yourself. And I'm not jealous, I go to work and buy myself everything my family needs. I am more furious and disappointed in this brand tbh.

The haul is just downright vulgar. She mentions their top competitor in her vid ffs, that's how tit she is at her job. Can't even pronounce the scents. Absolute bleeping tool

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My mum bought me a load of stuff from Penhaligons years ago, I didn’t use any of it, didn’t it used to be a bit old womanish? The PR person at the beauty bazaar is defo her mate. No one can stand her round these ways so it’s got to be a mate

Reactions: 10
“I just think the store and the staff really go above and beyond to make buying an exspenive perfume they make it an experience 🤍🤍🤍”

What the duck did you exactly BUY you illiterate, tight, trampy, beggy, smelly bleep?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.