Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping FUMING that I can’t buy Penhaligons anymore. Worn it for 20 years but they can get to duck. Gifting all that stuff to someone who can’t even say Halfeti. Why would they think gifting their brand to someone who has their own brand…in Home Bargains…was a good idea?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I am bleeping FUMING that I can’t buy Penhaligons anymore. Worn it for 20 years but they can get to duck. Gifting all that stuff to someone who can’t even say Halfeti. Why would they think gifting their brand to someone who has their own brand…in Home Bargains…was a good idea?
You should let them know that they’ve lost a good customer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys I’ve been doing it wrong for 15 and half years fucken hell what was I thinking I’ve never ever had a mumma day? Like girl what the duck is a mama day?
So my day is I wake up and think right I’m not going to work today (We have our own business so I can really do what I want when I want) I think I’ll go to manny I prefer to shop there then I’m not bumping in to bellends like her. I spend some money maybe on me but 9/10 it’s on my lads I can’t help it🤣 I might get a blow dry or even a facial what ever 😂 I 1 never ever broadcast it to strangers on the internet 2 call it a bleeping mumma day 🤣🤣 Kate you prick

Reactions: 29
Have a self love day GUYZZZZZ even though you'll feel guilty and not want to but when you don't work you have to as yourrrrrrr so busy when the little one is in nursey and you'll be phoning your matt who will keep hanging up but you need pamper days even though you'll be guilty to not ask for help. No one gets a MEDDLE for not asking Guyzzzzz.

She's bleeping thick
I thought she had a wedding to do yesterday I'm sure she said that's y Olive was in nursery 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hang on I am sure yesterday she was banging on about having a crazy busy day…. Now it was a bleeping mumma day including a facial….
This woman is a prize bleeping knob head !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is absolutely rancid allowing a man with dirty work clothes to get into bed . AS IS HE THE PUTRID SMALL LEGGED WIG ED.

that Penhaligons haul is actually sickening , and may be the straw that breaks the camels back for me for contacting a brand to show how despicable she is.

her narrative of ‘buy my cheap brand whilst I enjoy luxury’ burns my brains out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
They’re gifting loads of influencers at the moment; it’s put me right off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we all take a moment to appreciate her big clown feet stomping all over the shop in those converse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soz to derail but I agree so much with all the comments about weight being a tit way to track progress, I weigh 10 stone 6 and generally wear a size 10, I’m 5 ft 4, but according to BMI shite I’m touching overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I track progress using photos coz even sizes are a load of bollocks, different in every shop, and it also depends on the garment for example I bought a t shirt, blazer and a skirt from Zara the other day, the t shirt small, blazer medium (🤣) and the skirt a large. Truff’s problem is her diet, she needs to go to slimming world or something. And I’m not even being a bleep I’m speaking from experience. I used to be 12 stone 7 bursting out of a size 14, tried calorie counting but I’d lie to myself because my portion sizes were enough to feed the 5000, wouldn’t bother weighing stuff I’d just guess and put it in mfp. She needs help if she’s serious about losing weight

the fact that young girls could be so easily influenced by a stupid lying twit like her makes me sick. Those scales could trigger ED

This ted talk prob makes zero sense coz I’m hungover to duck but thanks for listening 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t even think the brands are the ones gifting her all of this stuff …she just has a pal on the kiosk!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She must be fuming it looks like she’s got a permanent cold sore 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there’s me never buying from penhaligon's again!! She really isn’t the clientele for them. I hope the royal warrant gets taken off them for dishing them out to the likes of her!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm actually gobsmacked that she's been gifted over £600 of products from Penhaligons when she can't pronounce the products. The only one she thought she knew was Halfeti which she says as Halferetti. I could never justify the cost of shopping there but if i ever could I would rather go to the pier head and throw my money over the railings and into the Mersey. And the gifted facial....who at La Prarie thinks its a good idea to gift her (once a month!!!) that when she continually refers them as La Prawn?? I will NEVER EVER use my hard earned wages to buy from brand that gives "gifted" products out to people who make a living being a bum and getting free stuff in exchange for promoting it to people who are actually getting up off their arses, leaving the house and going out to work a PROPER job, with long hours, away from their children/partners. Please let this tit show influencer culture end.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m devastated about penhaligons, I’m hoping she’s just sticking ad / gifted on there like she did with la prawn and hello Dave and isn’t actually working with them 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never heard of penhaligon, sounds like a dragon off game of thrones. If it’s a luxury brand I’m just shocked they gift to such dirty disgusting tramps. Her followers of mostly teenage girls aren’t going to be able to afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never heard of penhaligon, sounds like a dragon off game of thrones. If it’s a luxury brand I’m just shocked they gift to such dirty disgusting tramps. Her followers of mostly teenage girls aren’t going to be able to afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nearly £200 for a bottle of perfume Gi, and she gets it all for FREE 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.