Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fukin annoying is that bleep? 273939 pics of a floating breakfast is one not enough? sad fuker.
Also, she looks sooo different on the dental pages Instagram. This explains why truffs mates don’t call her out on her photoshopping because they’re all at it themselves!
Soz but she’s an ugly fucker 🤣 she’s good with her photo editing I’ll give her that

Oh ZSM is going to have some content tomorrow, Charlotte greedy is having a meltdown on insta right now. This is the bandwagon she’s here for.
I’d never heard of her but is she a famous actor or something, that was a really good monologue, just need the fake tears running down the face and then action 📹

Actually hilarious that she’s rocking up to the all inclusive buffet in those heels in the bleeping Maldives 🤣 you’re on a sandbank hun, 99% of the islands are sand! I bet people are having a right laugh watching her negotiate the sand in those 🤣 Truffs mates are whoppers pass it on
89251426-0DFC-4CA4-88D5-1DCEB58FDDD9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When you’ve got paint balling at 5, a ball at 6 and working the corner at 9
Imagining how that outfit looks and smells in real life is giving me fits… ☠
Are those boots flat as well? With the way she walks that’ll look bleeping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you’ve got paint balling at 5, a ball at 6 and working the corner at 9
That slit wasn't intentional, its khm grubby sausage thigh fighting for some air.

She looks like a bleeping show. She ain't edgy whatsoever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you bring your kid down at midnight & let her play? And then get your phone out to film it??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so boring at the moment that I’ve only just realised I wasn’t following the new thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am here for this toddler stage when kids turn into little bastards 💋 no more bespoke sleeping 7-7 for you kate HUN! Welcome to the real world

not that giving into them and bringing them downstairs in the middle of the night is the real world like. Bizarre behaviour for a bit of content. Olive will be a little tit today 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am here for this toddler stage when kids turn into little bastards 💋 no more bespoke sleeping 7-7 for you kate HUN! Welcome to the real world
God yes, regular 3am wake ups were they’re totally ready for the day! Age 1-2 was the hardest, my newborn actually slept! Tbf I often had to bring mine downstairs cos there was just no getting them back asleep. It’s all starting for her now 🙈🤣

Reactions: 9
Olive’s revenge for Truff dragging her out to Starbucks at 7 in the morning - be awake all night 😂

And Olive didn’t nap yesterday.

I hope your ready for the world of absolute pain coming your way today Truff. Overtired toddlers are the devil incarnate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Eurgh the age when they randomly get up at 1am for a bit. At no stage would I turn on any lights, or go downstairs, make them food, let them play, tv on. I just threw them in my bed and closed my eyes while they chatted to themselves. Maybe less fruit shoots Kate, they must be storing up in the kids system as she never has them?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

not that giving into them and bringing them downstairs in the middle of the night is the real world like. Bizarre behaviour for a bit of content. Olive will be a little tit today 🤣🤣

On the plus side for Truffles, if Olive is up all night - it’s not like she has a job to go to!

She should try working 13 hour days when you have a baby who hasn’t slept from the second he exited the womb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh Truff- your dreamy bespoke perfect sleeper is about to give you hell! I sympathise with all parents going through this, but you just know she'll be the most hard done by 'have any other mummies been thru this or is it just me?!'

On the plus side for Truffles, if Olive is up all night - it’s not like she has a job to go to!

She should try working 13 hour days when you have a baby who hasn’t slept from the second he exited the womb 😂
Yes!!! Sleeping on a hard floor trying to get them back to sleep when you've got to be up in 2 hours for work 😬

Reactions: 17

I remember going into work one day and I’d been up since 2am 😩 proper delirious. I had to bring mine downstairs because my fella would be up at 5 for work and sometimes there’s just no getting them back asleep. Eventually I learned to stop putting the tv on when we went down, and keep the lights low. Shame she hasn’t got a spare bed in the circus of horrors.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.