Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “fliming” the midwife thing is so bleeping odd.

She’s got a screw loose. I’d go bleeping apeshit if someone filmed me at my place of work just doing my regular job then broadcasting it to so many followers.

why’s KHM acting like she’s had special treatment from this midwife when this midwife has just done her job 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its like she was bleeping spying on her doing shopping, I bet the midwife was thinking who's this bleeping lorry mithering me, she has probably delivered 100s of babies since olive.. although I think therapy is needed for her for witnessing truffs fanny 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That poor kid getting sent to nursery in doc martens what the duck, I know she’s only there for around 15 mins a week but still why wouldn’t you want her to be comfortable 🤯 her poor feet are goin to end up ruined.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
You weren’t crying went you fucked off to Ibiza & Pari,she’s at nursery for an hour you daft bint. By the time you drop her off you’ll have to go back for her and don’t get me started on the Dr Martens!!

Reactions: 49
She'll soon learn there's no point sending Olive in decent clothes to nursery! Those DMs will be scuffed to nothing in a few days! I'm happy that Olive is getting to go and play with other kids instead of being dragged round the Wirral today

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You weren’t crying went you fucked off to Ibiza & Pari,she’s at nursery for an hour you daft bint. By the time you drop her off you’ll have to go back for her and don’t get me started on the Dr Martens!!
Oh she needs to get a grip. I paid for private nursery because my local primary school nursery only offered mornings and by the time you’ve come home, had a cuppa, put a wash on and got maybe an hours worth of work done it’s time to get ya coat back on and pick them up. My own health visitor told me 1 day a week of nursery is no good because by the time the following Friday swings back around they’ve forgotten everything they took in the previous week. Let’s not pretend she won’t be in 3 full days a week when those free hours come in!

Reactions: 34
The way she dresses Olive surprises me - I honestly thought she would have her in gorgeous wee pink dresses and proper shoes and looking super girly all the time. I’m defo not a fan of The Dickensian Ghost look personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the crying and the dramatics that get to me. I have close friends who’ve had no choice but to put their kids into full time nursery because they WORK, they have a job!! How many mums is she making feel like tit because they’re not dribbling and sniffling in the car outside nursery every day? Needs must for most parents who put their kids into nursery that young you professional victim.
I’ve had nursery nurses peel my crying kid off me and I’ve had no choice but to walk away because I was due in work at 9!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The kids boots are waaaaay to big. Our nursery/nursey had a rule of slippers for indoors. Imagine OHD stomping on another babas fingers. Think she'll be told not to wear them again.....

Get a grip, you've left the Country twice already so you could get pissed etc so don't come at IG with the sob story, selfish human.

Lastly, who gets a sweater made with their kids initials on? Like who does this??? O.H.fuckin.D....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guarantee the nursery staff have those boots off Olive in under 5 mins and let her run about daft in her socks or spare gym shoes, - like she should be.

Reactions: 35
Does she think olive is going to be the cool, popular kid cos she’s wearing DMs 😂 1 year olds don’t give a tit truff

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine if the nursery staff try to tell truff that those Docs are inappropriate … she’ll start stomping around the place screaming ‘trolls’ at them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Guarantee the nursery staff have those boots off Olive in under 5 mins and let her run about daft in her socks or spare gym shoes, - like she should be.
🤣 girl the kid can’t even walk steadily on her feet so she’s got no hope of being able to run everywhere 🤣

Guyyyzzzzzz I'm not ready for this I'm sat in the car crying my cock off cos proppet has gone to nursery for 90 minutes I don’t want her to leave me I want to be with her all the time yes i’m that clingy momma and that’s ok etc etc in 3…2…1…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she put Olive in nursery when she doesn’t need to and clearly doesn’t want to? I don’t get it.

I love Doc Martens, my wee girl has worn them in the winter since she was about 16months old. But would I duck send her to nursery in them, unless we were walking there and had a spare pair of trainers in her bag for her to change into.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she put Olive in nursery when she doesn’t need to and clearly doesn’t want to? I don’t get it.

I love Doc Martens, my wee girl has worn them in the winter since she was about 16months old. But would I duck send her to nursery in them, unless we were walking there and had a spare pair of trainers in her bag for her to change into.
Because she’s a lying sack of shite who can’t wait to get the kid in nursery but can’t afford it. You wait, as soon as those free hours kick in she’ll be in for every second of them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t get the image of Olive stomping around nursery, crushing small children’s fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.