Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I don’t get what she’s trying to achieve by saying she hates speaking to Delo?

thought he couldn’t wait to put a ring on it?

it’s clear as fucking day they live seperate lives and that the honeymoon period faded very quickly/as soon as she’d maxed her credit cards taking Delo for hair transplant/teeth etc

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gigi_93

VIP Member
Have the influencers got on to the new influview review site yet?? Imagine the absolute rage 😂😂😂 tattle isn’t going anywhere, it’s expanding 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Anyone got twitter? Just been told that dentist you know the one 🤪 from Liverpool had been caught getting a bj of a builder 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
As if someone on that Q&A actually asked a make up artist where is best to get a Christmas tree. FFS, not 'can you recommend an eyelid primer for oily skin' not 'how do I know where to put my contour' but wanted to know where is best to get a fucking Christmas tree and she answered, on her make up account.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Please if there are any new mums on here watching her stories take no fucking notice of this cunt! This is all for the gram! This is just copying other cunts on Instagram who do the exactly the same thing. Her daughter is probably having the time of her life mixing with other kids she’s an Absolute fool. So please take no notice!
Kate you are absolute bellend

happy monday guys

yes I made my bed when I got up

yes I didn’t stay in bed watching social media

because I’m a mum and wife and have to get up and sort my household out and kids off to school

Kate your just a cunt fuck off

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Delo Is Not Fit

Feel an absolute cunt for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called

• Heart
  • Haha

lipschitz

It’s the crying and the dramatics that get to me. I have close friends who’ve had no choice but to put their kids into full time nursery because they WORK, they have a job!! How many mums is she making feel like shit because they’re not dribbling and sniffling in the car outside nursery every day? Needs must for most parents who put their kids into nursery that young you professional victim.
I’ve had nursery nurses peel my crying kid off me and I’ve had no choice but to walk away because I was due in work at 9!

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
Her content is just SO poor.
Why doesn’t she plan some actual GOOD QUALITY content for Christ sake?!! Now that Olive is in nursery, she has the time. Why isn’t she doing some Halloween makeup looks?? Or reviews of the best concealers for different skin types/age groups? Or brow products (not hair burst!)? I know she’s not the best makeup artist, and doesn’t appear to be particularly knowledgeable about products, skin types or application… but LEARN! Just deliver SOMETHING!! ANYTHING other than there SAME bronzer eyeshadow, cakey foundation and clumpy mascara look.
I honestly feels like she’s lost her way with her account… she doesn’t know what she’s doing because she’s gifted SO much varied crap that she ends up trying to be a bit of everything… clothes, baby products, hair stuff… and she ends up creating rushed content, using products incorrectly, giving incorrect advice/facts about the product and loads of spelling mistakes. She needs to plan and CONCENTRATE on one or two things, and do them well.

• Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
“Been non-stop for months,” yes it must really take it out of you fliming 30 mins a day of below par footage, resharing posts and stuffing your face with free food whilst living in a shit tip. You must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Flowers60

VIP Member
Feel an absolute cunt for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called
Why would anyone want to buy a sofa covered in dog hair and bin powder??

• Haha
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
FM is multi level marketing 🤢 and they don’t smell the same or last as long, people just tell you that to try and sell it to you. Bet Kate loves it

• Heart

lipschitz

This would be a boss message alert 😭😭
Did anyone actually say this?
“Wait till I see you fat titsh”
I know we call her fat tits, but can’t remember anyone saying this

She is an absolute dick head!!
“Life is tough because of the life we choose to have”
Is she actually messing!!
So when people are having it tough because they have actual real mental health problems,
cancer, money problems, struggle to get pregnant, could go on and on, it’s tough because their choosing it?
Oh fuck off you fat titted cunt!!!
She’s just shocking, like I literally have no words for how damaging this woman is. I’m not going through anything particularly tough right now but if I was that would have me seething. I suggest you read the news Kate, families across the uk are in financial crisis, the nhs is failing people because its been so underfunded and many people are facing a Xmas without a loved one this year. I’ll text my mate now who’s dad has just passed from blood cancer and tell her her life is tough right now because she’s made it that way. No wonder people hate you.

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey Trolls, I still need to catch up on the end of last thread before I read this to see if Truff has actually done anything (which is unlikely)
Like most of us I went for a nosey at the Becky Holt thread and got stuck there. Wow! The words stuck in my brain now are bumhole and amish 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Belle Amie

VIP Member
750ABCD1-3B4D-4606-AC0E-4488CFF281DB.png

is this normal frozen green beans in a smoothie?!
Like those little green runner type beans?

I’ve never ever heard of a recipe containing them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
This “fliming” the midwife thing is so fucking odd.

She’s got a screw loose. I’d go fucking apeshit if someone filmed me at my place of work just doing my regular job then broadcasting it to so many followers.

why’s KHM acting like she’s had special treatment from this midwife when this midwife has just done her job 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
'Anyone else call their nighties, nighties? Hehe'

Yes Kate, it's a very common abbreviation of night dress not a term your nan invented 🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20211019-073325_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tuesday schedule- shot of pj's
something motivational
something about how olive hurts her heart
few more motivational posts
rant/speech to camera on way to gym/important meeting that we will hear about soon
coffee/matcha on way home to even up that calorie deficit
Lunch with olive with some mum guilt thrown in because she's out of chia seeds....blah, blah, blah

• Haha