Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what she’s trying to achieve by saying she hates speaking to Delo?

thought he couldn’t wait to put a ring on it?

it’s clear as bleeping day they live seperate lives and that the honeymoon period faded very quickly/as soon as she’d maxed her credit cards taking Delo for hair transplant/teeth etc

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can’t stand parents who refer to other kids as their kid’s “boyfriend” “girlfriend” “future husband/wife” they’re babies you creepy fucks. Same ones that’ll say their kid is sexy
Agree, I hate it. It's always hetro as well, I've never heard a parent say that a little girl is their daughters future wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so according to ZSM; I should just get up every morning go and do some exercise, be grateful for the life I've chosen and take Hairburst for everything. That's all well and good but I actually didn't choose for my husband to have an affair. For me to develop chronic back problems and end up on UC. 2 out of those 3 are a direct result of my bleep of an ex husband. I exercise when I can but tbh, I frequently just literally get through the day. So you know what, duck off ZSM then turn around and duck off some more.
Oh and my kids wear appropriate clothes (leggings, trackies, hoodies etc.) Not ill fitting shoes and big tutus. I also pay for all their clothes and don't expect anyone to "gift" them any - especially not from George. So, you know what, I'd rather have my life as it is than yours. At least mine is real

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am midwife 🤣🤣
Of course she helped you through your pregnancy you soft bleep, that’s what midwives literally do
Is that the midwife she got the sacki.
motivational quotes this morning whilst laying in bed. Now she’s off to bed as it’s all too much. Dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck is she please ?? Telling people what to do with their day , to get out the bed. All this prattling on she's doing ? Lecturing others don't know where she gets off yano
Same I thought this. Why are you telling me how to live my life. I’ve managed 30 years so far thanks I don’t think I need telling now 🤨

Reactions: 12
motivational quotes this morning whilst laying in bed. Now she’s off to bed as it’s all too much. Dick head

My number one favourite thread title ‘purple aki got I am midwife the sacki’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah funny the way I mentioned that the other day.. but she doesn’t read here xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feed Olif proper / normal food and she’ll stop shitting like a frigging volcano erupting.

Why is she calling her cousin’s kid (Hollie’s lil guy) her “nephew” the weirdo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole not talking to Delo thing is so weird… like don’t get me wrong between me and my closest friends we might joke about getting away from them but it’s a joke with people that I know, that know we are happy. I’d never put it out for 180K people that don’t know us 🥴 it’s like she’s asking for a divorce but oh wait… they’re not married

Reactions: 19
Why is this sour faced bleep packing the asda sale clothing rack for a kid who’s doing 1.5 hours of nursery

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just had a brain freeze searching for her insta.. couldn’t work out why typing ‘truff’ didn’t bring her page up 🙈

I AM midwife couldn’t keep a wider distance from her if she tried.. bailing off behind a post to avoid a pic yet she still puts one out there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Been non-stop for months,” yes it must really take it out of you fliming 30 mins a day of below par footage, resharing posts and stuffing your face with free food whilst living in a tit tip. You must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Please tell me other people are getting this ad?
Works for both Daddy Delo and Truff if you catch my drift.. 😭😭
410E5FCC-E738-46B4-AAA1-8AE4D7CD2B3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
“Been non-stop for months,” yes it must really take it out of you fliming 30 mins a day of below par footage, resharing posts and stuffing your face with free food whilst living in a tit tip. You must be exhausted.
She’s been on 2 holidays recently the cheeky witch!! Wouldn’t know the real world if it smacked her across her fat face (nose)

How many posts til I’m not a new member??

READ THE WIKI

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s been on 2 holidays recently the cheeky witch!! Wouldn’t know the real world if it smacked her across her fat face (nose)

How many posts til I’m not a new member??

READ THE WIKI
1000 for VIP membership!

Reactions: 6
Just had a brain freeze searching for her insta.. couldn’t work out why typing ‘truff’ didn’t bring her page up 🙈

I AM midwife couldn’t keep a wider distance from her if she tried.. bailing off behind a post to avoid a pic yet she still puts one out there 🤦🏼‍♀️
The whole thing was so weird, Truff was behind a pillar covertly filming her. I wonder if I am
Midwife even saw Truff?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This “fliming” the midwife thing is so bleeping odd.

She’s got a screw loose. I’d go bleeping apeshit if someone filmed me at my place of work just doing my regular job then broadcasting it to so many followers.

why’s KHM acting like she’s had special treatment from this midwife when this midwife has just done her job 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.