Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Trolls. I need catch up as unlike Truff I work full time and do long days. But, I have to say every time I see the title I can’t stop laughing as I can literally hear that dudes voice in my head saying it. (Joint for the best sound bite ever with “watch me eyebrows”) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apart from a few impractical frufru-tutu type dresses basically every other peice of that kids clothing is boys. Just why? She doesn't have to go pink and frilly but come on....wonder did she want a boy? And I have never ever seen a baby dressed in all black for a party.

Reactions: 16
I hate it when parents smother their little girls in pink and frills and I personally wouldn’t let pink or a frill near my daughter if I had one, BUT I also wouldn’t dress my 1 year old like a bleeping part time roadman, part time Victorian orphan

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you didn’t know Truff… You would go on her makeup account to learn make up tips but instead you see Trollive. You would go on her interior page to her interior tips but instead you get a soup recipe. Obvious really! 🤨🤣
1633998350825.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apart from a few impractical frufru-tutu type dresses basically every other peice of that kids clothing is boys. Just why? She doesn't have to go pink and frilly but come on....wonder did she want a boy? And I have never ever seen a baby dressed in all black for a party.
I wasn’t sure if she was in fancy dress as Wednesday adams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate it when parents smother their little girls in pink and frills and I personally wouldn’t let pink or a frill near my daughter if I had one, BUT I also wouldn’t dress my 1 year old like a bleeping part time roadman, part time Victorian orphan
My kid was just going to have all the clothes from her brother when she was born, she wouldn’t know the difference… instead her entire wardrobe and room looks like a unicorn has had the shits! Easily done! Unless your truff and think your cutting edge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Err hello? How am I supposed to get up today without my morning motivational rant that cuts off at the end of every other sentence or without my butchered English, no punctuation, inspirational quote?
So selfish Truff, can't believe you've let me down. Can anyone recommend a podcast that will 'learn' me how to make my bed if I ever find the strength to get out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isn’t that semi skimmed milk in the bottom there ? Funny that big ole bottle for a house that doesn’t even drink milk
She will 100% be on to say she always gets cows milk in for mez and guests wanting a cup of tea & there is nothing wrong with cows milk, but her and Matt & Olive just wouldn’t drink it but ‘no judgement’ to anyone that does drink it, but they just wouldn’t and being a mum is hard enough so you just have to do what works for your family #momguilt #nutjuice #mumflencer #trollzwillbetrollz

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The way she’s arranged her fridge to try and flex but all she’s done is shown what a lying woman she is - hilarious.
Enjoy your fresh orange with a hint of salmonella Kate.
also, most people with a brain know it’s really tacky to brag about what’s in your fridge. Get yourself down to Charlotte brightside for another stint and give your head a shake while you’re there

Reactions: 29
I joined the gym 4 weeks ago, go 5 times a week and I'm staying in a calorie deficit. This is all new to me but my dinner plate has never resembled what her meatballs and pasta looked like. She's eating more than Matt 🤦 should also add I've never felt hungry as I'm eating properly. I'm seriously tempted to message her about her fridge poor olive is going to end up unwell, meat beside her fruit 🤮

Reactions: 19
The way she’s arranged her fridge to try and flex but all she’s done is shown what a lying woman she is - hilarious.
Enjoy your fresh orange with a hint of salmonella Kate.
also, most people with a brain know it’s really tacky to brag about what’s in your fridge. Get yourself down to Charlotte brightside for another stint and give your head a shake while you’re there
She’s literally trying to be like hinch 🤣 looking for them jus rol gifted items

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just what every one year old loves, a trip to Starbucks! Who needs soft play or a park 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.