Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to a Dickensian themed party? As the Ghost of Christmas Past?

49C7620F-6953-45AE-B7B2-3F6691E1BE48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Man alive you can tell she’s not had much sleep!! A huge troll rant this morning on her stories… same tit, different day.
I am not a troll. I do not directly message anyone. I don’t comment on their posts. I don’t post on social media and tag them. I am happy with my life. Just because I have an opinion on someone in the public domain, does not mean that I am unhappy! I certainly don’t need to post (or read!) motivational quotes, listen to podcasts to get through each day, or work on my mental health!! Who does? Kate Hayes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Never known anyone so contradictory. “I have to make decisions based on my mental health which is wrong” no it’s not! That’s exactly what you should be doing. This from the same person who says to cut off people or things that are bad for your mental health. I just hope her followers aren’t using her for advice and go to proper people who know what they are talking about. She does everyone a favour by making most of her posts incomprehensible as absolute no one should be taking on board a thing she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Truff- your dreamy bespoke perfect sleeper is about to give you hell! I sympathise with all parents going through this, but you just know she'll be the most hard done by 'have any other mummies been thru this or is it just me?!'

Yes!!! Sleeping on a hard floor trying to get them back to sleep when you've got to be up in 2 hours for work 😬
This, absolutely this. The winter nights laying on a bedroom floor at 3 am with my arm through the cot bars, determined my bespoke would not sleep in bed with me. Then getting up for work. Yes I was crackers but no bleeping way would I have got them up, taken them downstairs etc. Recipe for disaster.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
First time she’s shaved her legs and armpits in weeks??? 😷 she makes me feel sick

LA PRAWN 😂😂😂
She’s bleeping trampy 🤢 she’s been at so many events and nights out with legs out the last few weeks but she’s not shaved ??!! 😖 gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's such a twit "If you could flick a switch for that life you would"

I can flick a switch Truff, just change my insta to a business account and crack on. I would never though.

And TBH I actually could if I was that way inclined (I said this on the brummymummy thread last night) I am hilarious if I sat down for a week with a notebook to plan it I could easily bang out a load of funny sketches that would go viral. BUT I NEVER EVER WOULD. It's not because I can't it's because I won't! I know that makes me seem like a bleep saying that but I just know my strengths and I know I would be good at funny stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
First time she’s shaved her legs and armpits in weeks??? 😷 she makes me feel sick

LA PRAWN 😂😂😂
I thought she had amazing gifted laser hair removal so she doesn’t have to shave her body, and her pubic region is smooth like dolphin?

More lies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Months of following this thread and I never understood 'La Prawn'... I was howling with laughter this morning when KHM said 'La Prawn' 😂 What a head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also: The “people hiding behind fake names” thing, “katehayesmakeup” is a fake name. KHM are not your initials. Which would, by your own definition, place you in the troll bracket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.