Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't know how they think they're going to get away with it. They won't, my trolls won't at least"

As a famous philosopher once said, "Come an av a go if you think you're 'ard enough!"
Whatever it is you think you have up your sleeve, just deal it already.
"I've put up with this for over two years" and it will be two more years of you ranting on about being a special constable in charge of gossip forums before you finally admit you have nothing and that you were bluffing the whole time. You know like when you said your C-section was dreamy with no complications but then waited a bit and confessed you actually got infected because you thought you knew better because you is midwife? That's if your influencer career lasts another two years!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have an insider at HNBB / La Prawn 🍤 and can confirm she was not paid to advertise products nor was she gifted them, so why use the hashtag #ad ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I reckon she knows she’s saying LA PRAWN. See the smirk, then the awkward laugh! Such a narcissistic bleep!!!!! Tryna get the engagement up Truff?
I reckon she gets wet knickers the more pages she gets on here 🦐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never listen to her stories as whenever she posts them you just know its a rant about 'trolls'. Surely even her 'fans' must get bored??? Although I might listen to today's just to hear La Prawn 🦐

Reactions: 11
She just loves the attention doesn’t she? Doesn’t matter what type of attention as long as she’s being talked about

“Narcissism is a self-centered personality style characterized as having an excessive interest in one's physical appearance and an excessive pre-occupation with one's own needs, often at the expense of others.”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
why would you spray hair perfume on wet hair? Surely it contains alcohol and will damage when drying? Or is she going round with wet hair to save on the leccy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why would you spray hair perfume on wet hair? Surely it contains alcohol and will damage when drying? Or is she going round with wet hair to save on the leccy
I dont understand perfume for the hair, makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 9
I do agree with Kate. I can’t imagine being so horrible to someone, like rocking up to a pregnant persons door to intimidate her. Or replying to a message from another mum with well intentioned advice with ‘duck off troll’. Imagine being that unhappy in your life to be so mean and bitter, YOU bleeping TWO FACE SNEAKY witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Also: The “people hiding behind fake names” thing, “katehayesmakeup” is a fake name. KHM are not your initials. Which would, by your own definition, place you in the troll bracket.
What about the people hiding behind fake bodies and fake chiselled jaw lines Kate??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She really does think people are jealous of her. Absolutely bizarre to think that when she knows nothing whatsoever about anyone else’s life or lifestyle. It’s a sign of low intelligence when anyone jumps straight to jealousy shouts, unable to actually take on board what’s being said and just dismisses everyone as trolls and haters. Not that any more evidence of low intelligence is needed, she demonstrates that every time she opens her mouth or tries to type something.
As for her saying she can’t understand why people follow people who wind them up and who they don’t like, she spends more time on here reading what people say about her than anyone else. Take your own advice. Don’t look if you don’t like what you see!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for Katie (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does she thinks it's La Prawn because its skin Caviar?? FFS. She reads here so she must know it's wrong. Why arent the company pulling her up on it like Iconic did last week??
They can't pull her on it cos she doesn't work for them

Shes a bleeping crank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if I make soup do I need chicken stock and chicken water? Is chicken water the juices that run out of the packet when you open it? So many questions.

• Haha
  • Sick
What happened to your list of Troll Identities by the way Truff? My ring door bell is constantly on charge, eagerly awaiting you thundering up my drive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What happened to your list of Troll Identities by the way Truff? My ring door bell is constantly on charge, eagerly awaiting you thundering up my drive.
Shes got jack tit.

If she really had any trolls identities she would've blabbed by now. I mean she can't even stop herself from telling us how dirty her and her house is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.