Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the videos saying she hates men who talk scouse but what is she talking one minute she’s gangster next trying to talk like she’s from Essex then I don’t know what the duck she’s saying she talks like she’s 13 (ya nah what I mean)

Seen the videos saying she hates men who talk scouse but what is she talking one minute she’s gangster next trying to talk like she’s from Essex then I don’t know what the duck she’s saying she talks like she’s 13 (ya nah what I mean)sorry wrong person lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not right the things she was sayin about Paige last nite either.. sayin she was tryin for 2.5 years to become Paige’s friend.. that’s not right. Z that’s benign a stalker

Reactions: 4
She really is back. She’s coming into lives starting sh*t with the ‘stop watching me’ account

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Naughty Katie! The pull from TikTok is just such a draw for her. She can’t physically help herself. TikTok is her crack, and will lose absolutely everything for the high of followers! The addiction is strong in this one.

Reactions: 7
K is a drug dealer. She deals in oxy. Jordan was used to sell drugs. Spread the word. Report her. She’s evil. Danny can’t stand her, that’s the dad to the little one. GG posted it on someones live.

She drugs women too. Ss are all over her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen her “public announcement” post and I’m intrigued to know a things from K herself seen as tho she reads this thread.

1: why have you still got tiktok when on your Last departure announcement you said “I am deleting the tiktok app”

2: how are you reading messages from tiktok if you claimed you were going to “delete the app”

3: we all know you have to approve comments for them to be posted on your videos so why is it you keep approving them 🙈😂 like we know you can’t keep away.

if you could do another service announcement that would be great 👍

Reactions: 6
I posted a comment asking if she was a drug dealer and needless to say ‘that’ comment never appeared’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
GG said she really f*cked the dad over, he was a good bloke apparently, brought up the oldest as his own etc and she stole from him. As for M, did you all see the video GG posted before it got taken down? That video was edited, M actually attacked P just before the part she showed.

K I know ss has told you to keep off tt for your kids sake (I’ve seen it a few times with others on fb) but you k, YOU are something else.. you know all this and you STILL come back on tt even if it is to announce your fake departure. Ss be all over your ass now so, do what’s right for your kids ffs no body gives a rats ass if you’re here on tt or not like you seem to think. You said you’re deleting it last night… but it’s still not deleted

Reactions: 3
Oh look she's back with a tiktok

She talks so much bleeping tit. 🤣🤣🤣

She should of put her kids before tiktok months and months ago. Instead she put begging before her kids. Now she's got the social involved because of her behaviour. Didnt need to make that tiktok. This won't be last one she'll make she'll be coming back slowly

There was no need to do a tik tok, she done that one last week so why that one yesterday. Eventually everyone would forget her and find new people to be invested in on tik tok, but she just can't leave the app, she could delete her accounts its all bull saying she can't, she's addicted to it. I give her a month before she back to it full time again when kids are back at school, we'll everyone else's kids at school seeing as hers never go

That made me LOL that she ‘couldn’t’ delete TikTok cause she doesn’t have that phone number. Can you update the phone number to your one or even your email address. Change it. And delete it that way? Hate this bullshit of ‘Can’t Delete!’ Yes. Yes you can. Somehow you can. And if she put just the smallest ounce of effort into her real life like she did getting validation on TT, she would have such a better life. Go to college, go do an apprenticeship, sit and study on OU, get into therapy and counselling for you and your kids. Start afresh in a new area and take your damn kids to school.

That made me LOL that she ‘couldn’t’ delete TikTok cause she doesn’t have that phone number. Can you update the phone number to your one or even your email address. Change it. And delete it that way? Hate this bullshit of ‘Can’t Delete!’ Yes. Yes you can. Somehow you can. And if she put just the smallest ounce of effort into her real life like she did getting validation on TT, she would have such a better life. Go to college, go do an apprenticeship, sit and study on OU, get into therapy and counselling for you and your kids. Start afresh in a new area and take your damn kids to school.
So I googled is because I didnt believe her when she said she can't delete it cos of email address or phone number, (whatever her excuse is) which is actually true, BUT guess what you can get it deleted by contacting tt, can guarantee she knows this but has chosen not too as she won't get rid of that account. I remember her setting up another account as she said she didn't want that one getting banned so to be safe she set up the mosthated one

GG said she really f*cked the dad over, he was a good bloke apparently, brought up the oldest as his own etc and she stole from him. As for M, did you all see the video GG posted before it got taken down? That video was edited, M actually attacked P just before the part she showed.
Whoes GG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.