Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she givin her 8 year old a plate that you would give a 3 year old.. šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
I keep asking myself that question too.. he isn't a baby anymore. Apparently he's got needs etc. What's why he's still in night pull ups bahy plate etc. It's not needs it's the way she's brought him up.and dragged him back and forth to places..

Reactions: 3
I keep asking myself that question too.. he isn't a baby anymore. Apparently he's got needs etc. What's why he's still in night pull ups bahy plate etc. It's not needs it's the way she's brought him up.and dragged him back and forth to places..
Those plates are meant to encourage eating, which is great but the dinner is slumped in the middle and is not being used for what it's intended for. Also he has no problems eating so he dont even need that plate

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t all familyā€™s have a dining table.. mother of the year award from all her followers cuz she bought a dining table.. two plates so someone isnā€™t eating lol

Why is she givin her 8 year old a plate that you would give a 3 year old.. šŸ™ˆ
I thought the same itā€™s pathetic sheā€™s live now saying her mum gave the dog back why would she give her unstable, drug taking mum according to Katie and dog in the first place sheā€™s a idiot

Sweet Jesus,she canā€™t show her sons on live but there allowed in to watch her live and view all the commentsā€¦ is she tapped in the head?

Does this witch ever learn. He's under 13. Social ha e found out about the exploitation. She's been warned by many. GG do your stuff!!

No we won't do subscriber's only chat. Cause you won't get the sympathy and drama

Last edited:
I actually canā€™t believe what Iā€™m seeing.. tt u have to be over 13ā€¦ one son taking pics off guns and posting it,the other has free reign at 8 to comment and engage with adults.. those kids will be permanently removed soon..

Why is she getting vexxed at the fact her 8 year old has been bannedā€¦. Thereā€™s a reason why tiktok terms and conditions state that any account must be over the age of 13 years old. There are some proper weirdos on the world and they will be on tiktok. This is why tiktok bans underage children from the app.

I can't watch anymore. Leaving piss in the sons room. Pissing on sofa. No pads. Sat back on tiktok instead of taking them for a toilet. Disgusting house stinks of her by the looks of it.

I can't watch anymore. Leaving piss in the sons room. Pissing on sofa. No pads. Sat back on tiktok instead of taking them for a toilet. Disgusting house stinks of her by the looks of it.
I turned her off too.. disgusted at the place..

Reactions: 1
The croaky lying voice is back. Why wonā€™t she go away? Please k come off the app, youā€™re a danger to yourself and the children.

The video of you showing your treasures, waving it right under your followers nose. Whilst most of your followers are kitted out in primark, you K, only have the best. Do you have no shame?

Last edited:
In a past video or live today she mentioned red Jordans. Oh the one's your sons wearing. Why empty all of Morgan clothes just to take a picture. Thought he had to go to bed? Lies lies it's all lies. Cant wait for the day your world comes crashing down!!!!! Chop chop

Her be humble and greatful tiktok has me in stitches has given me second hand embarrassment šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ telling everyone how she had to buy clothes week but week and she had no money šŸ˜‚ but yet there she is with her ā€œDh gateā€ inspired wardrobe. Come and brag to me when you have done a hard days graft and you shop and primark cos then I will be impressed. I ainā€™t impressed at all these ā€œdesignerā€ clothes you have when you canā€™t even buy your 8 year old kid a proper plate.

Her be humble and greatful tiktok has me in stitches has given me second hand embarrassment šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ telling everyone how she had to buy clothes week but week and she had no money šŸ˜‚ but yet there she is with her ā€œDh gateā€ inspired wardrobe. Come and brag to me when you have done a hard days graft and you shop and primark cos then I will be impressed. I ainā€™t impressed at all these ā€œdesignerā€ clothes you have when you canā€™t even buy your 8 year old kid a proper plate.
She dresses like a child. If my mum would of turned up at my school looking like dappy/pat butcher I would of died lol sheā€™s never gna get off that app she is gna find ways to beg . Bad scav I cannot bare her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Humble my arse if she was so skint why get designer items sheā€™s full of tit, she can buy cars,dogs,go travelling play on bandits and gamble and more with her non existent job never known anyone like her and her dumb arse followers are just as bad believing the pure tit that comes out of her beggy mouth

Katie Bailey pretending sheā€™s Humble but in reality she likes kittens to Fumble,she buys a new table and thinks sheā€™s the best mum but sheā€™s nothing but a lying,scrounging bum,you like to go to JD to buy,adidas,hoodrich and Nike but Iā€™d rather see you fā€”k off and take a hike

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ya know when you canā€™t stand the sound of people eating their food, itā€™s the same with that voice like swallow your dirty spit will you. Clear your throat you woman, do something. I couldnā€™t even listen any more, the sound of that voice alone just enraged me šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.