Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ultimate irony, could it be k herself just to get attention and raise her TikTok famešŸ˜‚

When she falls out with her new ā€œmatesā€ itā€™s going to be messy.
This is exactly my thoughts too. She'll do anything for attention/money & gifts. Lowest of low so she is

FFS am I just a cold hearted b*tch? F*ck off and come off Tik tok so I donā€™t have to keep watching that f*cking beggy face. Put your children first you selfish scam artist. I hate when people play with the idea of doing something stupid. We all know you wonā€™t because youā€™re a narcissist youā€™re doing this to get ā€˜more clout and giftsā€™ from your vulnerable followers.
Theres no way in hell she'll come off the app. Everything she says is 'LIES' that girl thrives on drama, always has & always will. She's a compulsive liar & needs help

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wasn't pleasant reading. Not sure if I can put a link on here.

Still on there, and that photo was 2019, so he was 9 or 10
Oh really must be bad then, then k needs to get him into check before he does something stupid and end up like his father

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s still lurking on tiktok because she has to approve comments and sheā€™s approving them still šŸ˜‚ so much for deleting the app K šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So k is still causing trouble, giving Mel L address and Mel is threatening to kill L. L started to get herself back on track decorating her house by herself and looking healthier and now she's been knocked back down, I actually feel sorry for her, she makes out she can handle it but I think deep down she is frightened and no one should be made to feel that way

Reactions: 6
Katie is the biggest trouble causer but plays the victim when she gets called out I canā€™t stand her to needs to concentrate on her kids rather than play these games cos karma will come and bite her on the arse and I canā€™t wait for that day

Reactions: 4
They are sick after everything K has done to L she thinks its okay to give her more crap. That girl keeps herself to herself trying to make a living for her and her babies. Then those bullies think it's ok to bully and threaten her.

Reactions: 6
They are sick after everything K has done to L she thinks its okay to give her more crap. That girl keeps herself to herself trying to make a living for her and her babies. Then those bullies think it's ok to bully and threaten her.
I think k is actually obsessed with L and she can't stand to see her happy, let's hope k don't piss Mel off she's bit of a nutcase more than k is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.