Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's that desperate for clothes and buying stuff weekly the one tshirt she buys from jd she could get a few items from primark that would build her wardrobe up. How does she afford designer stuff on benefits? All her clothes are designer and those trainers ain't cheap.

Reactions: 4
she’s back live now so her keeping away from the app 😂 now her kid is moaning that she gifted away her gift money 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus,did she just pour hot oil down the kitchen sink

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You have that many because everyone’s waiting for you to apologise to the people you f*cked over

Katie STOP just cuz you’re not showing him on camera you’re still using him… this is just ONE CREEP askin for your kids, it’s even more creepy when grown women are also asking for your sons tt… half of them will be pretending to be female as well as the creepy females…. sort your droopy self out

L made the right decision with her dog

K on the other hand… I’ve no idea how hard or easy her dogs are going to be tbh lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion #5 Alledgedly staying off Tiktok for her kids , lasted a few days less than her undies full of skids.

• Haha
Seen the latest video she is so full of tit what is wrong with her? So she let a old woman have her taxi and she carried 20 bags of shopping home OKAY KATIE, now on live showing off your new clothes that your cult have paid for or your drug dealing. Her voice goes right through me

Reactions: 5
Seen the latest video she is so full of tit what is wrong with her? So she let a old woman have her taxi and she carried 20 bags of shopping home OKAY KATIE, now on live showing off your new clothes that your cult have paid for or your drug dealing. Her voice goes right through me
Did u get the best part,she’s a support worker and her savings is too much for benefits.. and she was also left quite a bit of money 😂😂😂

She’s so unbelievable is our Katie. I bet she wishes them stories were true. The narcissism in that story is so strong you just can’t un-hear it lol

She’s so unbelievable is our Katie. I bet she wishes them stories were true. The narcissism in that story is so strong you just can’t un-hear it lol
Where have u been last few days lol…. New thread please hahah..

she really is something isn’t she haha

Did u get the best part,she’s a support worker and her savings is too much for benefits.. and she was also left quite a bit of money 😂😂😂
She can’t even support her skiddy boxies lol she’s vile, just a beg who will go thru life beg, borrowing and stealing and dealing

Haha my apologies!! 🤗 Ok, do we have a thread name or should I just chuck one up?
Just chuck one up.
Also her story about the taxi she said there was no more taxis, but she insisted on the lady getting in her taxi, driver said there will be another one soon. So was there another taxi or not? So she didn't need to walk home with her 20+ bags she could of waited, again another lie

2 pups 1 Katie.

Simple and sweet like 2 girls 1 cup 😉
2 pups 1 Katie, back on tiktok for some
Just chuck one up.
Also her story about the taxi she said there was no more taxis, but she insisted on the lady getting in her taxi, driver said there will be another one soon. So was there another taxi or not? So she didn't need to walk home with her 20+ bags she could of waited, again another lie
she could of been even nicer and shared the taxi with the lady and helped her cut the cost but I bet she is gutted she never thought of such a sob story to tell us all. Be humble but yet she speaks of money all the time. If savings were so high bearing in mind she hasn’t worked In so long and wasn’t that long. Ago she had nothing to her name and was begging for everyone to kit out her house which didn’t need anything as she kept the house and everything was still in it minus what she decided to leave behind at Ls. Also the whole I’ve started from scratch with my wardrobe weekly but if she had so much money surely she would just buy what she needed in one go. She contradicts absolutely every video she does.

Just chuck one up.
She’s so full of it. This story sound soooo familiar I’m pretty sure she’s told this one before.
K the fake. Never seen nothing so fake in my life. Proving she doesn’t give a tit about her kids, proving tt is more important. When she made the kids food yesterday and said to her son ‘ sit at the table remember the rules, no phone so we can all sit down together and bond’ as k proceeds to piss off outside to sit in the garden and her other kid is never home anyway cuz he can’t stand his own mother. I have a 12 year old half brother and he doesn’t live the streets with his mates cuz his mother won’t let him. K allows that kid to be out more than in, and uses his age for an excuse ‘oh he’s at that age now’ ..what so at 12 you can let your kids live in the streets but just come home for food and sleep’ worse mother award goes too …

She’s so full of it. This story sound soooo familiar I’m pretty sure she’s told this one before.
K the fake. Never seen nothing so fake in my life. Proving she doesn’t give a tit about her kids, proving tt is more important. When she made the kids food yesterday and said to her son ‘ sit at the table remember the rules, no phone so we can all sit down together and bond’ as k proceeds to piss off outside to sit in the garden and her other kid is never home anyway cuz he can’t stand his own mother. I have a 12 year old half brother and he doesn’t live the streets with his mates cuz his mother won’t let him. K allows that kid to be out more than in, and uses his age for an excuse ‘oh he’s at that age now’ ..what so at 12 you can let your kids live in the streets but just come home for food and sleep’ worse mother award goes too …
My son is the same age and he doesn't live on the streets and I certainly wouldn't allow it, luckily for me he's happy just to sit on his xbox and talk to his friends than roaming the streets

• Heart
My son is 13 he doesn’t roam the streets like hers do thinking he’s the next Oxford massive. My son also has boundaries because I actually like to spend time with my son. He also respects us and his home and doesn’t just bring in groups of 18-19yr old kids in to trash the place. So NO Katie it’s not “he’s at that age” at all

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.