Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I googled is because I didnt believe her when she said she can't delete it cos of email address or phone number, (whatever her excuse is) which is actually true, BUT guess what you can get it deleted by contacting tt, can guarantee she knows this but has chosen not too as she won't get rid of that account. I remember her setting up another account as she said she didn't want that one getting banned so to be safe she set up the mosthated one
She would never delete it. She will wait til everything dies down and the pressure she’s felt from people messaging her begging her to come back has swayed her decision to do so. BUT she won’t be live all the time, and won’t be showing the boys. Just wants positivity and your bank transfers.

Reactions: 6
Wanting to keep her kids safe yet putting her children's tiktok all over her page for everyone to follow...

Reactions: 3
Wanting to keep her kids safe yet putting her children's tiktok all over her page for everyone to follow...
Yep! What a bleeping idiot. BOTH of her kids aren’t technically old enough to be on here anyway and she pops back to ask people to follow her son. Full grown adults to follow a boy. Get to duck Katie you bleeping gremlin. You are seriously a Jeremy Kyle reject who’s only claim to fame is a kitten on your nipple. Off you duck you cretin.

Reactions: 7
Now if people can't see that she's a liar then they're fools! She said she was deleting the app this proves she hasn't. Why say guys I'm ok how would she know if people habe messaged her! She really thinks highly of herself. Notice the new trainers and clothes

Reactions: 4
She’s just scum. She is risking her kids and her lovely hood for the app. But maybe she just swapped the Oxy addiction to a TikTok addiction…

Reactions: 4
Moanin that teachers get 6 weeks off.. and she don’t get 6 weeks off work lol.. u wouldn’t work to warm urself beggy

Promoting under 13 tiktok user. All for show. Ss won't like this Katie

Where's her doggy
Shes got 2 now think she has her mum's one, but not sure if she's just looking after it

Why does she keep saying she's leaving the app she's done that already
Wants to safeguard her kids but gave her 8 Yr old tt name out, she also said she lost her kids 🤔 but got them back

K you said multiple times you need to keep your kids safe and away from tt but gave out and told everyone to follow you bleeping 8 year old.. you need sectioning

She spouts so much crap..I don’t think she can tell the difference from reality and the lies she tells.. I mean she hasn’t worked in months… wtf is she on about like?
so we’re the kids removed from her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.