Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done a Mel thread ☝ seeing as KB has disappeared (for now!) this is my new watch 👀

Reactions: 5
I bet beggy is enjoying all the stick L is getting.. hope she has to lick the spoon after all the stirring she has done

Reactions: 3
These are Katies other accounts. You can see it says switch account from Katie’s army (which is her main) so the other 2 are her other ones. That make sense?
Oh I see now, well we knew she wouldn't leave completely bet she's dying to go live again

Reactions: 2
The way she left makes me think she was potentially told to come off. That it actually may not have been her choice like she wants people to think. Wondering whether social/police presence has pushed for a TikTok hiatus. She’s not off of TikTok, shea just ‘off’ … The app comes before anything for KB. She would absolutely pick TikTok over her kids if she didn’t get any backlash

Reactions: 4
GG said that L abuser was given her details, how was this all found out and is there truth in it? I really hope its a lie just to scare L

GG said that L abuser was given her details, how was this all found out and is there truth in it? I really hope its a lie just to scare L
I think it’s true, M said it in a live too and it’s all come from K. All of this really leaves me unsettled. I HATE bullies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.