Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spouts so much crap..I don’t think she can tell the difference from reality and the lies she tells.. I mean she hasn’t worked in months… wtf is she on about like?
so we’re the kids removed from her?
Well she said she lost something really important and had to fight to get it back.
Someone then asked did you loose your kids she said yes but got them back, something along those lines

Reactions: 3
Well she said she lost something really important and had to fight to get it back.
Someone then asked did you loose your kids she said yes but got them back, something along those lines
Thing is.. u don’t know wats a lie and wat is truth

Reactions: 5
It’s a weird situation you don’t get your kids taken then they hand them back like that she’s deluded, and she keeps deleting all my comments the silly girl needs a reality check and so do her stupid followers believing her bullshit

I've always said it's bleeping weird . You don't call him dad... he isn't your dad... wouldnt shock me if she's jumping in top of him for some money. She's vile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The kids were probably NOT taken, she’s doing it for character building so she has a story to keep telling for tt. I mean who lies about having their kids taken and then the investigation must have been 4 day long and then wam, they give ya kids bk. shut up k no one took your Effin kids. Any one needs taking away is you, straight to the nut house

Reactions: 7
She loves showing off how she splashes the cash.. those trainers are expensive.. she obviously don’t need to be on benefits as I can imagine,with all the increase in costs of things,parents can’t afford that.. not when u have two kids and a house to run and bills to pay..

Reactions: 5
I've always said it's bleeping weird . You don't call him dad... he isn't your dad... wouldnt shock me if she's jumping in top of him for some money. She's vile
Yeah deffo wouldn’t surprise me if she does tricks for money 😂

Reactions: 2
And she's back 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I thought her live yesterday was to say she's OK and won't be on tt.

Reactions: 2
Boys not allowed in tiktoks anymore for legal reasons let's see how long that lasts

Guys, do you understand, she got a new table guys, a new TABLE guys, so they can be normal guys, like normal people guys, how amazing is that guys, a flippin table, fabulous guys, do u understand 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.