Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
Police wouldn’t even get a court order because it’s rare that they do even obtain a court order for IP address retrieval from tiktok and then would need a separate one for the isp…. There’s been very few high profile cases where they obtained court orders for IP address 🙈😂 All this costs money and tbh the beg ain’t worth it.

It’s just all lie yet again 😂😂😂😂
She was live last nite making threats that she’s gettin tattle removed and she can’t wait to see us all have our kids removed from us and getting 5 years in prison.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

srz90

VIP Member
Oh gosh… so the tt was posted that she got great news and court proceedings were approved. So this is where all our tax money goes.. the begs of the internet!!! Wasting emergency services time,calling an ambulance for a toothache. Calling police and having panic alarms installed because she’s getting trolled on tt..

let me remind u miss beggy…
U called d a pedalo!!
U openly said on live that u would cut k son throat..
U tried to breast feed a little kitten..
U exploit ur kids for personal gain
U terrorised ur neighbors
Ur known all over Abingdon and not for celebrity status!!
do I need to go on..
Grow up and act like a real person because this little fantasy world ur living in is weird!

Reactions: 8

Funkedupfairy

I don't get how people are still believing her, she was having seizures the other week and now she is driving around. Are people that stupid? You have your licence taken off of you when you have a seizure and you have to be seizure free for a year before you have it back, so she either lied about the seizures or she is driving around illegally putting her life, her kids lives and members of the publics lives at risk. It is appalling behaviour and however much you support someone you should not be just accepting this, wreck less endangerment of life surely????

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I would still like to know what happened to her son. .....
Well she said he came back from playing football hurting both his legs, my question is how did he get back to her house if he hurt himself and then needing gas and air and barely able to move 🤷‍♀️🤔 surely if he was that bad he wouldn't of been able to get home and an ambulance called to the place of his accident! Think any chance she can get attention she will do it, emergency services are run off their feet and she uses them like I use deodorant every day

zoeshere

VIP Member
I’ve just watched watched the video! She is sick in the head filming her son like that!

oh and she’s called her dog Bailey? Bit weird. So when she goes to the vets they’re going to call Bailey Bailey 🫢😂

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I think she believes people who have been shafted and scammed by her just walk away and forget. Karma can come around in weeks, months or years. Imagine the old bill knocking on my door for ‘indirect bullying’ and I produce evidence of her leaving her kids home alone, drugging her kids, admitting to being a drug dealer and scamming people and nippling a cat 😂 think they will swiftly be back at her door. Still LOL’d at her saying ‘we’ could get 5 years. Bugsy bottom bunk 👋

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Oh come on Katie let’s face it you are actually a nobody!! The smithy family had their car set alight which lead to it burning their house, Mrs hinch has had to move she’s had death threats with two small boys. The stuff people right on their threads are brutal I have no involvement in them threads as they are nasty but it goes to show that no one can take it down specially little old Katie the random lesbian from Oxford who gets a kick out breastfeeding kittens

• Haha

Nero

She just dueted her self 😂😂😂
I actually think you’re right 😂😂😂😂 she never follows people unless they have gifted her and yet she follows a profile with no profile pic who are trolls when they come into her live. Katie Bailey this has to be one of the most of embarrassing things you’ve done, second only to nipple-gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

srz90

VIP Member
Oh god k and h together can you imagine 😂
She’s goin to Northern Ireland to meet the latest victim. Chloe…
Wait for the fake Northern Ireland accent over the next few weeks 😂😂😂 she’s a sheep and adopts the accent of who ever she is with..,

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
It was a rollercoaster of a night with these girls 😅 A little run down : K’s new BFF Mel has an ex-gf called P. Some beef went down between Mel, P and a lady called Julie. Nothing to do with KB. Fast forward and KB met Mel and they were live and Julie came in and KB said for Julie to jump in the box cause she needs a word with her (after saying to Mel to wait til more people come in!) Ended up making Julie apologise again for something she said about this ex-gf P. In front of loads of people. Well. Julie wasn’t happy it was basically forced out of her by KB. So few hours passed and Julie went live and just felt like shit. KB and Mel came in saying they didn’t force her to apologise that it was P who asked them to make her do it. (Turns out nosey KB rang the ex-gf P and spoke to her to sort things out…) Then it blew. P went live and was upset, had some girl in the box and was just bombarded by kitten comments and KB haters. They want the kitten video. Mel came on ON KB’s TikTok cause KB got the train back to Oxford at like midnight. Mels account had been blocked - probs by KB herself. Anyways, Mel’s getting shit in the live about KB being an animal abuser and then GG drops bombs about Mel herself. So they both be shitting their pants. KB (while Mel is live) deactivated her account. It wasn’t banned as she’ll claim because the live froze but comments were still going. Everyone was commenting that the page was gone but this live was active. So KB locked it down while Mel was on it as she couldn’t control the narrative or block. So. Kitten video hasn’t been leaked or sent (as far as I know) BUT they know about tattle and they now know this video does in deed exist. None of them have been seen while I’m writing this still. Long winded but that’s the gist.

And yes Kb is throwing out the pedlo word again. Because she can’t learn her lesson clearly?! So that’s ruffled even more feathers and she also persuaded Mel to call the police on ex-gf P because that is a Katie move to make. Gossip girl said to Mel and Katie that calling the police would be a massive mistake as she knows things about them that the police would be interested in. They didn’t take that very good either. Mel was screaming and foaming but directed it at poor ex-gf P cause you don’t wanna piss of an unknown person who clearly knows enough about you to make you want your vagina to open up so you can crawl in

• Haha
  • Wow

imfromtiktok

She’s ‘leaving’ TikTok 😔
I’ll believe it when I see it because the amount of times I’ve seen her announce her departure like she’s an airport is getting boring now. She will do a few weeks max on insta and then be back on tiktok. No one cares if you leave K cos you are a liar pants 👍

• Haha

Funkedupfairy

I don't come on here to hate on people I come here to voice an opinion. I feel sorry for L, K thinks she is invincible now she has this new group of mates because they are popular on TT. She preaches be kind and loads of bollocks but she and her new gang are bullying L. There was no need to even mention the cat to anyone if they didn't know about it she didn't need to say anything but now L has retaliated and K has somehow managed to convince these people that video is fake. Wake up..... for gods sake. There is a reason K doesn't have any long standing friends, because she uses them or causes trouble for them. K is always saying stuff about other people but never ever have I seen her back up anything with proof and then as soon as people start to question her she is being trolled and bullied and her mental health has gone downhill. She could stop everyone talking about her, calling her out if she proved anything. Show us your driving licence for instance, that will shut people up about the driving not that hard but she never will because then she has the fall back of blaming everyone else for being a bully when the shit hits the fan. If she shuts us up she has no one else to blame. Practice what you preach, be kind stop talking about your ex's all the time. If TT is toxic and making you ill delete it. You have your new friends now, if they are real friends you can have a relationship with them away from TT

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Wanting to keep her kids safe yet putting her children's tiktok all over her page for everyone to follow...
Yep! What a fucking idiot. BOTH of her kids aren’t technically old enough to be on here anyway and she pops back to ask people to follow her son. Full grown adults to follow a boy. Get to fuck Katie you fucking gremlin. You are seriously a Jeremy Kyle reject who’s only claim to fame is a kitten on your nipple. Off you fuck you cretin.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Naughty Katie! The pull from TikTok is just such a draw for her. She can’t physically help herself. TikTok is her crack, and will lose absolutely everything for the high of followers! The addiction is strong in this one.