Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the one and only Beggy Bailey
Who tonight has put on a wonderful performance of instant pain relief using an onion as she’s abused her codine so much it doesn’t even touch the sides

Reactions: 6
Thank you for the new thread
My pleasure 😉 she gives too much for our entertainment.
But, carrying on from the last thread, can you imagine being her eldest child knowing what video is going around and your mum won’t come off and let it die down? Instead she adds fuel to the flame every day. She shouldn’t just come of TikTok for her mental health but of that of the children. Her kids absolutely deserve better than to hear and see their mum having daily meltdowns and high as a kite all for followers and validation. That she can be that selfish to put her needs well in front of theirs and their safety and well-being? But yet can absolutely slander any other mother on TikTok for their behaviour. She admitted earlier she’s been in bed all day because she has tooth ache. So the kids were left to their own devices on devices and not at school. Threatening to call the social on one of her ex’s for what? Because she has them crawling up her arse herself? Despicable human.

When I first joined tik tok she was one of the first people I followed and she was a completely different person, ive not been on it long and in that time she has changed so much! Maybe her so call fame has gone to her head, or maybe I was one of the fools to get taken in by her sly ways. But thankfully not stupid enough to send her gifts or money. I dont think her boys are enough for her to leave the app she likes talking tit, if that was my mum I'd be so embarrassed especially if she's talk of her town then the kids are bound to look her up to see what she's about, I bet the older boy gets a bit of stick

Reactions: 2
It’s aaful.. teenagers can be ruthless too:: and that cat video has done the rounds

Reactions: 3
So now she’s off makin plans with the northern Irish girl.. commenting on her vids.. can’t wait to see u

Ramming her dirty hands in her mouth cause she's got toothache yeah no wonder you've got infected you stupid smelly cunr

Here we go again hopsital 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone else remember her saying that she was working this week and her mum was having the kids. Another lie. I also remember her saying she never goes to the dentist and yet somehow she has a regular one. The woman is crazy!!!

Shes never been to the dentist as she said before as hates them. She's a liar she can't keep up with her bullshit 🤣

It’s 26 degrees here in Abingdon and that muppet has a hoodie and a Woolie hat on.. Christ above,is there any limit to her insanity

Tell us more about K what do the locals say about her?
I only know of her as she’s the talk of the town.. I don’t know her personally and have never any intention of knowing her.. but I hear she thinks she’s a celebrity lol

• Haha
It’s 26 degrees here in Abingdon and that muppet has a hoodie and a Woolie hat on.. Christ above,is there any limit to her insanity

I only know of her as she’s the talk of the town.. I don’t know her personally and have never any intention of knowing her.. but I hear she thinks she’s a celebrity lol
It’s so intriguing to know what she is like IRL. I know obviously Niamh knows her, but on the out side of being her friend. Can imagine the mums on the school run gossiping and they themselves spreading the video. She just randomly pops up on peoples FYP so I can’t see how they could get away from her.
An absolute embarrassment where I’m concerned. Or even how the eldest felt when all of that happened going to school? Maybe why sometimes he can come across unruly and defiant seeing as he probably feels the same way about her as we do.

It’s so intriguing to know what she is like IRL. I know obviously Niamh knows her, but on the out side of being her friend. Can imagine the mums on the school run gossiping and they themselves spreading the video. She just randomly pops up on peoples FYP so I can’t see how they could get away from her.
An absolute embarrassment where I’m concerned. Or even how the eldest felt when all of that happened going to school? Maybe why sometimes he can come across unruly and defiant seeing as he probably feels the same way about her as we do.
Iv heard so many things..

Literally sat on his own on live, all her rants about protecting him and not showing her kids online. He’s sat on his own reading comments and thanking people for gifts. Just shite parenting

Reported numerous times for child exploitation. Dirty wrong un
U can report her all u want.. for some reason she gets away with it

Elaborate?

The old saying of ‘they’d sell their granny for a fiver’ should be, for KB, she actually sells her kids for gifts.
There’s not much you don’t already know on here.. but I do know the kitten videos were shared everywhere

• Haha
Is she dumb? Well we know that’s a yes. Blatant your smoking. Pretending someone there as well. No one wants you, likes you, can stand you!!!! Can hear the toke you take and exhaled. Grot bag Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.