Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even stay at home mums don't blether on like she does. As someone else said I bet she saw the rain and saw a content opportunity. It is the most patronising post. Plus no one thinks she has her tit together anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh so hard to put raincoats on a kid and 2 dogs, stick said kid in a buggy and go out for a walk. duck ME, she is ridiculous. She actually cannot cope with real life. I feel Boj is a gaslighting enabler who has made her reliant on him for even the most menial of tasks. Either that or she’s just an idle twit 😂

• Haha
Oh so hard to put raincoats on a kid and 2 dogs, stick said kid in a buggy and go out for a walk. duck ME, she is ridiculous. She actually cannot cope with real life. I feel Boj is a gaslighting enabler who has made her reliant on him for even the most menial of tasks. Either that or she’s just an idle twit 😂
She’s an intermittent mother 🤣 she’s half cut the now 🤣🍷🍷🍷

Reactions: 9
Also... On her recent post. She said she made noa a sandwich then ran upstairs to bath the dog. I noticed the other day when noa was sat eating, Kate was running round the house doing stuff while storying as well. Isn't she still too small to be left alone like that when eating? (my daughter is 19 so it's a loooooong time since she was that age but it just seems way too young to be left)

Reactions: 14
She is so drunk tonight and so embarrassing. I really felt for the man who had to drive her to the station. she was like a teenager having people trying to persuade her to stay when she needed to be going home. She so wanted to stay!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She is so drunk tonight and so embarrassing. I really felt for the man who had to drive her to the station. she was like a teenager having people trying to persuade her to stay when she needed to be going home. She so wanted to stay!
How long til she pukes her McDonalds up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved how he wouldn't get involved in her question for stories and told her he had to focus on driving. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet Boj Job was furiously messaging her you better be on that train home tonight and not leave me with our three children!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The two guys she was walking with at one point, did they know her? Either way, you could tell they weren’t arsed about her staying or not. Go home, you’re a mess Shirley Kate.
Actually, I was surprised she didn’t stay. Clearly it would have been classic Kate only staying to drum up morning content.

Reactions: 11
Not once did she say please or thank you to him for driving her all that way. Rude, entitled, classless cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Last night’s stories are beyond cringe! Painful to watch. If there’s one thing I hate the most it’s people who talk with their gob full of food, it’s disgusting and rude. But then that’s her all over, isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I hate drunk people full stop. I have a friend like that. I’ve left her before on a night out. For some reason I can’t deal with the cringe of it all. Kate, last nights stories were cringe 😬

• Haha
How long til she says she has ‘food poisoning’ 😂 She clearly wanted to stay but I bet boj said she couldn’t!

Reactions: 14
Jamie the RAF guy from Basingstoke is my new favourite person. Obviously wasn't interested in talking or being filmed by some z lister and basically telling her to stop talking whilst he got her to the station to get rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg, and on the train home, with her flask with rose wine she looks wasted. I would have deleted the story myself the next day.. how embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.