Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I know this is a Kate post but someone told me Kate wants to be like Gemma Atkinson and was pointing out stuff. Anyways had anyone seen Gemmas’ story today with the ice lolly?????????
Seen it yesterday. The dog and the child were sharing an icepop and Gemma got a lot of hate for the story. In fairness I wouldn't let mine do it but each to their own

Reactions: 4
I really like Gemma and think Mia is the sweetest but no, sharing a lolly with a dog is disgusting. God knows what’s been in the dogs mouth when it’s been outside! 🤮
I like Gemma a lot. I don’t really follow her. One day Norman ate Oli’s 💩 and it made me feel sick. Gemma just said keep it in the family. I don’t have a dog so maybe I’m not understanding the love

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m sure this has all been said before…

The woman is obsessed with her child napping and seems stressed if something clashes with it.

And don’t get me started on the fact she refers to her👨🏼‍🦲 husband as the handsome 😖🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ò
I like Gemma a lot. I don’t really follow her. One day Norman ate Oli’s 💩 and it made me feel sick. Gemma just said keep it in the family. I don’t have a dog so maybe I’m not understanding the love
When my kids play with my cats poop in cat litter, I always say "keep the toxoplasmosis in the family, who needs eyesight anyway" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh and I really disliked Kate when she was in Big Brother, I never forget the time she encouraged Jade to strip off during a truth or dare/spin the bottle game all while she sat there fully clothed

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I really like Gemma and think Mia is the sweetest but no, sharing a lolly with a dog is disgusting. God knows what’s been in the dogs mouth when it’s been outside! 🤮
That made me feel sick. Love your dog but sharing food with it? Rank.

I’m sure this has all been said before…

The woman is obsessed with her child napping and seems stressed if something clashes with it.

And don’t get me started on the fact she refers to her👨🏼‍🦲 husband as the handsome 😖🤢
I was obsessed with my babys sleep when my PND was really bad as it was the only time I had to be the old me again. Ironic she's written a book about being out the other side when she obviously isn't!

Reactions: 12
Oh I thought Kate said she wasn’t sending Noa to a nursery as she (Kate) wasn’t really (ie control freak couldn’t cope) so was having the Monday nanny and Sue for childcare

• Haha
Thank you for the tag beaut ❤ ready to get stuck in and join in!
You’re most welcome beaut! 😘 It warms my stone heart to see my fellow beauts on other threads too but please know that the MM threads will always be my first and only love because you are all my beaut family and I love you all more than you will ever know even more than Mr. AngelBabes at times. ♥

• Heart
No Kate mean Leo, the youngest one. They had their babies at roughly the same time. Maybe Leo is more confident because of the people around him, and I'm sure Leo doesn't have one on one 'swimming' lessons unlike Noa where Kate just does insta posts from the side of the pool. Obviously kiddies develop at different rates but I do think its a case of nurture not just nature.
Quickendens child is massively delayed. Him and that Sophie make Kate and Boj look like perfect parents.
Quickenden is too busy eye bleeping himself and begging to nurture his son.
Noa is FAR,FAR more advanced than Leo x
Leo just sits there ,doesn’t speak, rarely ,if ever smiles.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Quickendens child is massively delayed. Him and that Sophie make Kate and Boj look like perfect parents.
See this is what stops me getting into the Jake threads, the way Kate and Louise Thompson (ex MIC) treat their babies upsets me a lot. Not sure I can take reading about even worse parents ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
I'll have to disagree with you on certain points there. Totally disagree about the parenting thing. Both Sophie and Jake have time for both the kiddies and the love that comes from Jake is plain to see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.