Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is what stops me getting into the Jake threads, the way Kate and Louise Thompson (ex MIC) treat their babies upsets me a lot. Not sure I can take reading about even worse parents ☹
Stay away from Ashley James thread, she is an awful mum!

Reactions: 7
I'll have to disagree with you on certain points there. Totally disagree about the parenting thing. Both Sophie and Jake have time for both the kiddies and the love that comes from Jake is plain to see.
They’re literally ALWAYS on holidays or breaks away without the kids. They make Kate look like parent of the year. Leo is massively delayed in comparison to Noa

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re literally ALWAYS on holidays or breaks away without the kids. They make Kate look like parent of the year. Leo is massively delayed in comparison to Noa
💯
Noa is the most beautiful,bright,happy child, regardless of what anyone thinks of her parents .
The complete opposite of fake Jakes kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do these people know that we just tap through the ads on their stories rather than watch them??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll have to disagree with you on certain points there. Totally disagree about the parenting thing. Both Sophie and Jake have time for both the kiddies and the love that comes from Jake is plain to see.
Yeah, I can see the love here. Putting a plastic bag over his baby's head and filming it for the gram. He even put it on his own head first to show the baby how it's done. He’s a rotten father, in many ways.

C5A3F2BC-2DDE-4F4D-A143-95A9D8B2973D.jpeg
1F391159-339E-47A6-9B69-D13E25E67E04.jpeg

I think Kate is a resentful and neglectful mother but I don’t recall her pulling a stunt like this.
There are many similarities in their parenting styles though, both seem to want to hold their child’s development back, neither know how to talk to their own child in a natural way and they love being away from their kids at any given opportunity.

Oh, and Jake is so cruel to his 8 year old stepson that the last Jake Quickenden thread was entitled #JusticeforFred

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah, I can see the love here. Putting a plastic bag over his baby's head and filming it for the gram. He even put it on his own head first to show the baby how it's done. He’s a rotten father, in many ways.

View attachment 1528469View attachment 1528470

I think Kate is a resentful and neglectful mother but I don’t recall her pulling a stunt like this.
There are many similarities in their parenting styles though, both seem to want to hold their child’s development back, neither know how to talk to their own child in a natural way and they love being away from their kids at any given opportunity.

Oh, and Jake is so cruel to his 8 year old stepson that the last Jake Quickenden thread was entitled #JusticeforFred
Wow. And before anyone jumps in and says “it’s fine, there’s a hole cut out in the bag”. This is NOT ok, a baby or young child isn’t going to assess future plastic bags are they - they are just going to remember this one “was fun” and put it on their head. This is horrendously lazy parenting too - why did Jake do this at all you might add? He’s probably seen a negative reaction from Leo when he initially took away the bag ( the reaction when you take ANYTHING away from a child) but then thought oh I don’t like seeing you upset let’s make this work. When it comes to safety you don’t make it work like this, you just take away the damn bag. Dick. Even Kate wouldn’t do this I don’t think.

Reactions: 25

Crikey. What a total idiot for doing this. I don't follow him and find him annoying anyway.

I don't think Kate wants to hold back Noa's development though. I don't think it's a conscious thing. There's a lot off with Kate but that's not one I don't think.

Reactions: 11

I've never seen this post, that is so wrong. Never been aware of the JusticeforFred too. Obviously I miss a lot.
I shall leave it there.
I still don't like Kate.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I find Kate beyond irritating aswell but to compare to Jake and say he's a better parent is really the biggest joke. Any opportunity he gets he leaves the kid with his Mum. He's an absolute beggy wet wipe (cba to go onto his thread to say this because everyone on there agrees anyway haha)

Anyway, Kate ... dogs in the bed again? But would never let Noa in bed with them? I still find that so weird

Your being sarcastic right? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh I find Kate beyond irritating aswell but to compare to Jake and say he's a better parent is really the biggest joke. Any opportunity he gets he leaves the kid with his Mum. He's an absolute beggy wet wipe (cba to go onto his thread to say this because everyone on there agrees anyway haha)

Anyway, Kate ... dogs in the bed again? But would never let Noa in bed with them? I still find that so weird
It is odd. When your kid is sick it's often easier to have them in with you instead of then having to go up or down the stairs over and over again. Also made me feel calmer knowing my daughter was by me to keep an eye on her. Kate is utterly terrified of this, of Noa ending up in their bed forever. The fact she doesn't get up when Noa is whimpering all night ("but not enough to go in") says it all. The dogs though, different story.

ETA mine didn't end up sleeping in our bed any other nights than when she was really unwell or scared (nightmares). She also never comes into our room during the night. It isn't the terrible slippery slope Kate clearly fears it is.

Reactions: 10
Kate’s new grid post telling us all, in detail, how had it was to get all three beings out the house in the rain. It’s the Brian Adams orchestral music for me. Omg Kate you need this luv you are not super mum. It was a bit of rain. You chose to go and its a bloody blessing to have that choice.

Attachments

• Haha
Eh Kate don’t worry we never though you had your tit together anyway. But honestly her preaching is an utter joke and actual insult to people who do this and more every day to get to work. She didn’t seem to do struggle to get to Pilates or Botox sessions 🤔

Reactions: 14
Why did she ruin that cute clip of Noa playing in the puddles with all that moaning? She is the cutest little thing, why not just enjoy the puddle jumping for what it is, she's so bloody negative.

Reactions: 17
I've obviously misread the room, I shall go and sit in a corner and think about what I said lol.
Hahaha! It's OK I saw someone in the Hinch thread the other week say Jodie Marsh rescues animals. Took all the strength in me to not direct them to her thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why did she ruin that cute clip of Noa playing in the puddles with all that moaning? She is the cutest little thing, why not just enjoy the puddle jumping for what it is, she's so bloody negative.
Made it all about her. Taking away as you say from how lovely it was. I reckon she saw the rain and did it for the gram

Reactions: 9
I couldn't even finish reading her post. Good God she is a whinger. How about doing all that, doing a nursery or school drop off and then legging it to get the train to work? No fecking clue this woman. She chose to take them all out. The dramatics of the scene she described (with muddy and wet clothes scattered everywhere I took Noa upstairs for her nap...) 😂 Argh grow up Kate. People do this every day and don't make a drama out of it. Yes it is hard. And?!

Also how is Noa 18 months and that was her first time jumping in puddles?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a patronising witch. If you can’t manage all of that what I done it’s ok if you just had a tv day! She has no idea most women are out in the rain working at silly o’clock. Who was her post for, stay at home parents? Put her on wife swap for a week with three kids and a job, see how well she does. She equates two dogs to two kids. Entitled witch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.