Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the chatty baby talk.
Mine don’t talk to me much anymore … unless they a. Can’t find something, b. Need money or c. Need a lift somewhere 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have heard little girls talk earlier, second babies slower as they often let their sibling do the talking for them...both things are true in my own family. When Noa starts school her speech will be much the same as majority of her peers. I don't think she is exceptional just a lovely, talkative little girl

Also any mums on here feeling bad don't just don't your little ones are the lucky ones. They are safe, loved and happy. Noa's little life consists of always having a camera in her face even when sad and also she has weird freaks invested in her

And Noa is second to a pair of manky terriers who get in her mum and dad's bed while she is alone even if scared or unwell

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I miss the chatty baby talk.
Mine don’t talk to me much anymore … unless they a. Can’t find something, b. Need money or c. Need a lift somewhere 😖😂
Dont forget about d. They're hungry and wanting to know when dinner will be ready 😂

Reactions: 5
Late to the party here but do you think shes trying to pull the "mentally advanced" child thing so that when Noa does start having tantrums and typical toddler behaviour she can think shes ultra special and hard done by for having to deal with a mentally advanced toddler who tantrums for mentally advanced toddler reasons?

Reactions: 8
Noa clearly doesn’t want to be filmed. She stops talking and actually said “No” and tried to grab the phone.

Reactions: 7
Late to the party here but do you think shes trying to pull the "mentally advanced" child thing so that when Noa does start having tantrums and typical toddler behaviour she can think shes ultra special and hard done by for having to deal with a mentally advanced toddler who tantrums for mentally advanced toddler reasons?
No I think she's just showing off 🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.