Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just baffled that people are wondering what is wrong with the child looking glum. She is just a child who get in moods, ya'll sound like Kate. I am just kidding with the latter lol. But honestly, she is a kid not a robot.

Reactions: 6
I am just baffled that people are wondering what is wrong with the child looking glum. She is just a child who get in moods, ya'll sound like Kate. I am just kidding with the latter lol. But honestly, she is a kid not a robot.
Yeah kids have their own off days too sometimes. Maybe she was bored. Looks like she was the only kid there.

Yeah kids have their own off days too sometimes. Maybe she was bored. Looks like she was the only kid there.
For sure! I think there is a lot of pressure on kids to enjoy things just cause they are brought to it. She is expected to play with adults, must be so boring for her. Also Kate's worst nightmare is a clingy child 🤣

Reactions: 4
Looks like she was the only kid there.
Of course completely possible but I think influencers (and normal people, me inc) try to take pics so as not to get other people’s kids in when posting them on social media. I wouldn’t want my child posted on her IG for thousands to see. Big safety issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Of course completely possible but I think influencers (and normal people, me inc) try to take pics so as not to get other people’s kids in when posting them on social media. I wouldn’t want my child posted on her IG for thousands to see. Big safety issue.
Yes but at a normal busy soft play you get people in the background, sure blur them out (I do in busy places before putting on SM) but they were not close ups of Noa. Literally looks like no one else is there except one other tot. Perhaps it just wasn't at all busy which is unusual but not impossible. I don't know why she doesn't take her to more fun toddler classes, there are so many. Music, singing, baby gym stuff etc etc where Noa could hang out with other kids. It seems Kate doesn't like it much.

Reactions: 7
Is she on crack? “Can’t lose weight?” She’s a bleeping bag of bones!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How many times she repeated that cooking (for her daughter!) was a waste of time? In front of Noa. Since when feeding your loved one nourishing and healthy food is a waste of time? 😤 But getting drunk on the train is not a waste of time.. moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How many times she repeated that cooking (for her daughter!) was a waste of time? In front of Noa. Since when feeding your loved one nourishing and healthy food is a waste of time? 😤 But getting drunk on the train is not a waste of time.. moron.
I didn't get why it was a waste of time anyway; wasn't the whole idea to blitz it and then use it as a hidden veg sauce?! That was her whole opening stance on her cooking story. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s all for the gram remember Noa was scolded and the mustard grabbed from her but having the make up conceder was all a laugh. Kate when is your Cybex give away as you so wanted to give back to all the people who basically give you the life of an influencer

Reactions: 7
Aw I know kids have off moments and days tho I felt sad seeing Noa with her little head down like that. Yeh she is messed up with an ED saying no wonder I can’t lose weight. That’s not normal eh!

Yeh Sue can’t stand her - there was some passive agressive comment about Noa being away from the table can’t remember exactly tho was directed at Sue.

Maybe that’s why she is that manic lack of food and is delirious.

Reactions: 8
No wonder she had her head down she had a complete stranger play with her while her mum filmed her!!! Definitely no other kids or adults in that place!!!

Reactions: 10
No wonder she had her head down she had a complete stranger play with her while her mum filmed her!!! Definitely no other kids or adults in that place!!!
A strange man leading her around in an empty soft play while her mad mother filmed it. Kate made out it was a proper soft play where kids go. Maybe she can’t go to one of those with her being so famous as would be hounded for autographs then paparazzi would be outside.
Bet her next book will be about her ED.

We know kids go through an array of emotions but posting photos of videos of your child at their saddest/most frightened is just disgusting. That’s the time to comfort and reassure them, not shove a bleeping camera in their face then post if for thousands of people to see. I really hope that when these insta kids who’ve been pimped out for the gram grow up that they sue the duck out of their parents!

Reactions: 9
We know kids go through an array of emotions but posting photos of videos of your child at their saddest/most frightened is just disgusting. That’s the time to comfort and reassure them, not shove a bleeping camera in their face then post if for thousands of people to see. I really hope that when these insta kids who’ve been pimped out for the gram grow up that they sue the duck out of their parents!
I agree, it's really grim. It would make me feel sad to see my child like that (of course kids all have their sad or moody times) but posting it on SM is just wrong. The fact she films it instead of doing something about it says it all. She's struggling with content.

Reactions: 9
A strange man leading her around in an empty soft play while her mad mother filmed it. Kate made out it was a proper soft play where kids go. Maybe she can’t go to one of those with her being so famous as would be hounded for autographs then paparazzi would be outside.
Bet her next book will be about her ED.
I think maybe it was some sort of class, like baby gymnastics or something? Either way it’s bleeping peculiar to film your child when they are clearly not enjoying the activity, even more so to put it on social media!

Just saw on This Morning. Had to rant. Why does she walk like such a twit?! She’s just so irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.