Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woe is me “I have a burger and chips belly.” Oh do duck off…PLEASE. 🙄
Meaning she’s slightly bloated because she’s eaten too many carbs. She’s ridiculous.

And she’s just admitted to thousands of people that she exercises to burn off calories/fat. Hello eating disorder!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Meaning she’s slightly bloated because she’s eaten too many carbs. She’s ridiculous.

And she’s just admitted to thousands of people that she exercises to burn off calories/fat. Hello eating disorder!
She's so gaunt looking.

Reactions: 11
The crap she spouts is what I see on my FB memories from when I was mid to late 20s. When I did in fact have an ED, but was also young and immature. She is a grown ass adult who doesn't act like one. So cringe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That reel of Noa with the make up was totally set up she never even tried to make it look believable. Recorded the whole thing. So fake

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I never heard that has she taken it off? What a thing to say, well done Kate. Yes hello eating disorder to lots of her younger followers too.

Reactions: 3
More manic stories yesterday. Is it just me or does anyone find it the height of rudeness to not only have your phone at the dinner table, but to then use it to film people whilst their eating?? Especially when it’s at someone else’s dinner table eating the food they’re made for you! Sue had the right idea and sat away from the table reading to Noa. I really don’t think she likes Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol, more like full of alcohol belly! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think her belly has been full of anything for an extremely long time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

More manic stories yesterday. Is it just me or does anyone find it the height of rudeness to not only have your phone at the dinner table, but to then use it to film people whilst their eating?? Especially when it’s at someone else’s dinner table eating the food they’re made for you! Sue had the right idea and sat away from the table reading to Noa. I really don’t think she likes Kate.
I thought exactly the same too. Her content is just so bleeping boring and she appears to be on her phone constantly recording absolute crap that nobody gives a toss about. Nobody asked why you have a bean bag in your hallway because we don’t care about that or about how much rubbish is in your car.

Is this a crappy nappy that has been left the car?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dirty skank. My car isn't the cleanest but dirty nappies and dried up banana skins is grim. I bet it stinks in there :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That video with Noa with her head down was sad. I wonder why sge’s doing that. She always looks as if she’s a very social wee girl. Strange of Kate to write all look at her head down, no emotion……

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Aw that was so sad to see her like that. I wonder what was wrong? Bless her little cotton socks. Maybe she's caught on that her Mummy never really wanted her? Also how gentle was she with that book? Her little fingers were so dextrous. I love Noa she's a cutie.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"This is why I can't lose weight". Ffs.
As she eats a carrot 🙄

That video with Noa with her head down was sad. I wonder why sge’s doing that. She always looks as if she’s a very social wee girl. Strange of Kate to write all look at her head down, no emotion……
She looked scared. Yet another post by Kate showing her daughter at her most vulnerable 😢 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is she trolling us with this
More than likely, she must think it's clever. She's a very silly woman. I hope to god she never talks like that about herself in front of her daughter when she can understand a bit more. She is sad and pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.