Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Anyone who has had proper food poisoning knows you’re anything from 2 days to 3 weeks in my case and you are pretty much attached to your toilet. You certainly would not be prancing round a theme park posing with food. Even the smell of it would have you retching. She is not fooling anybody.

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I hate his caption so much. “but I hope, if you have you’re own little one, you’re finding as much joy in them as we are. Not all the time, but just enough” like Wtfffffff is this seriously? Every single “nice” caption about her is back handed with shit like that. These dick heads don’t realise the internet is forever. They act like she is such an inconvenience. There’s people out there that have literally lost their children. Their children have DIED. And would do ANYTHING for them to be an “inconvenience” sorry but this has really triggered me!

Reactions: 30

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Someone needs to start a rave thread seriously. I don’t believe for one second these ravers have watched her as long as most of us. There was so much resentment of Noa in those first 6 months it was actually upsetting. The comparisons to her dogs. Getting in the doula overnight so they could piss about in bed for hours. Remember she’s only just started calling her Noa after a year and a half of calling her the potato. So many grim moments. Noa is a delight though and I agree that she’s well stimulated and cared for. But the maternal side def doesn’t and hasn’t come easy for Kate. Don’t get me started on Boj

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hodge22

We lost our daughter in 2020. It was the most horrific and traumatic thing we have ever been through. We have been blessed with another little one since and are so thankful. Totally agree with you, @Fmf17. So many would KILL to be in there position.

I love the way also it seems that Kate has now changed her tune. Hopping on a plane over to Florida in the coming weeks for god knows how long but gave up radio to spend more time with her 🙄 oh come on. Unsure about sending her to nursery but spending numerous days and evenings away. Yea, really makes sense that. You love spending time with her when it suits you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

bluecups

VIP Member
I'll have to disagree with you on certain points there. Totally disagree about the parenting thing. Both Sophie and Jake have time for both the kiddies and the love that comes from Jake is plain to see.
Yeah, I can see the love here. Putting a plastic bag over his baby's head and filming it for the gram. He even put it on his own head first to show the baby how it's done. He’s a rotten father, in many ways.

C5A3F2BC-2DDE-4F4D-A143-95A9D8B2973D.jpeg
1F391159-339E-47A6-9B69-D13E25E67E04.jpeg

I think Kate is a resentful and neglectful mother but I don’t recall her pulling a stunt like this.
There are many similarities in their parenting styles though, both seem to want to hold their child’s development back, neither know how to talk to their own child in a natural way and they love being away from their kids at any given opportunity.

Oh, and Jake is so cruel to his 8 year old stepson that the last Jake Quickenden thread was entitled #JusticeforFred

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’m 43. Food poisoning once in my life. Thought I would die! I had a newborn. My husband had to work. I had to ring my sister to travel 50 miles to be with me as i physically couldn’t move from the toilet. To this day (10 years ago) - I can’t eat a chicken burger (likely culprit). I’ve prob over shared but she can get to fuck if she thinks I’m buying food poisoning for the 5th time this year!

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
Yes I have and was medicated for it. Plus you don't know me or what I went thru. Hence looking at her very comfortable supportive life, I dont think she has much to moan about.

I have.
Depression isn’t moaning or having any public reason to feel down. It could be historic and personal or nothing at all.
I’m sorry you‘ve had your own personal battle but your post implied that with her level of support she can’t have anything ‘to moan’ about. You can have the best life with supreme support and it doesn’t stop depression from taking hold. It’s a common misconception, “what have you got to be sad about?” I suspect the last poster didn’t know you weren’t saying it in that vein as it does sound that way.
In the same way you can’t stop cancer from taking hold but you can make lifestyle choices to try to avoid it, ultimately depression can strike anyone at any time.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
6 outfits in Spain 🇪🇸 🙈
Honest to god
She would have been better with 6 square meals in Spain
She is frightfully slim

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
At that age the child’s intelligence is largely down to their own innate ability. Noa is slightly advanced for her age but it’s not because of anything they do. Saying they are good parents because she is clever infers that anyone who’s child has delays or is behind isn’t a good parent and it doesn’t work like that.

• Heart

LeBlonde

For God’s sake Kate. Why couldn’t you just have let little Noa sleep in beside you if she was so distressed throughout the night?? Wouldn’t that have been way less stressful for both of you? And certainly way more comforting for Noa. Can’t believe she lets those mangy dogs share her bed, but god forbid she lets her poorly child in for a snuggle. What is wrong with this woman???

• Sad
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Oh and I really disliked Kate when she was in Big Brother, I never forget the time she encouraged Jade to strip off during a truth or dare/spin the bottle game all while she sat there fully clothed

• Wow
Reactions: 26

JollyOne

VIP Member
Apparently Noa's just had a meltdown cos they had to stop Teletubbies as it was bath time. Honestly, couldn't they think to either NOT put it on just before bathtime, or .... hang on for this one, finish watching Teletubbies and then have bathtime?! Talk about rigid routine. Heaven forbid Kate's night should be interrupted longer than necessary.

Gingrhips85

Long time lurker. First time poster on here.
I have to say it's beyond fcuking weird that strangers are making comments such as "how is it possible to love a child I've never met" and them being ok with that?
Also the comments about "it shows how much time you spend with her" is also bullsh*t. I spend all the time I'm not working with my son, he spends time with grandparents (one who is a retired early years teacher) and he goes to pre-school but he still has a speech delay. All children learn at different rates. Neithe of those prats deserve that bright little girl. Could you imagine if Noa had any type of special needs? She'd be flogged on Facebook marketplace. Boils my piss.

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yeah, I can see the love here. Putting a plastic bag over his baby's head and filming it for the gram. He even put it on his own head first to show the baby how it's done. He’s a rotten father, in many ways.

View attachment 1528469View attachment 1528470

I think Kate is a resentful and neglectful mother but I don’t recall her pulling a stunt like this.
There are many similarities in their parenting styles though, both seem to want to hold their child’s development back, neither know how to talk to their own child in a natural way and they love being away from their kids at any given opportunity.

Oh, and Jake is so cruel to his 8 year old stepson that the last Jake Quickenden thread was entitled #JusticeforFred
Wow. And before anyone jumps in and says “it’s fine, there’s a hole cut out in the bag”. This is NOT ok, a baby or young child isn’t going to assess future plastic bags are they - they are just going to remember this one “was fun” and put it on their head. This is horrendously lazy parenting too - why did Jake do this at all you might add? He’s probably seen a negative reaction from Leo when he initially took away the bag ( the reaction when you take ANYTHING away from a child) but then thought oh I don’t like seeing you upset let’s make this work. When it comes to safety you don’t make it work like this, you just take away the damn bag. Dick. Even Kate wouldn’t do this I don’t think.

Reactions: 25

littlepup

VIP Member
Kate thinks she’s an ‘honest’ instamum, thinks she’s being irreverent, funny & is letting us in on the darker side, the struggles of parenthood. There are some IGers who are good at this.
Problem with Kate is, she just doesn’t like being a parent. That’s not the same thing.
She resents the responsibility, doesn’t want to be dictated to or have any restrictions and wants to spend her time in adult environments having adult conversations. She doesn’t enjoy spending more than a few hours with Noa before she’s bored, wanting to do what she wants to do & go where she wants to go. She finds it draining, unrewarding and generally doesn’t get any buzz from 1-2-1 with Noa, she wants to be elsewhere, alone or with adults.
I do believe she engages, educates, provides a safe (relative) environment, dresses her beautifully and is proud of her. I believe she loves her but I don’t believe she wants to be around her because she doesn’t get anything from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Howdy

VIP Member
I think Boj is a shit. Kate said herself she never wanted to be a mother. Boj wanted it. Till the work part of parenting arrived. Now he’s nowhere. I just feel sorry for noa and hope none of this shit show affects her growing up.
Never forgotten his sudden back injury when Kate went away and he called Mummy Sue to come and stay. He couldn't handle it. Terrified of solo parenting.

Reactions: 24