Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow not watched her in a couple of days but reading that she left Noa whinging whimpering all night and not checking makes me so sad. What a horrible human being. She was quick to act when the dog across the way was crying all the time!!
Her content is absolute tit. Anyone else walk the house with a back pack on? Bore off.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow not watched her in a couple of days but reading that she left Noa whinging whimpering all night and not checking makes me so sad. What a horrible human being. She was quick to act when the dog across the way was crying all the time!!
Her content is absolute tit. Anyone else walk the house with a back pack on? Bore off.
Haha I know, it's lame content a lot of the time. When I saw the backpack one I just felt kind of embarrassed for her and so many others who do something dull like this and then think "better post about this". It's just social media at its most banal and desperate. She's riding the Insta wave while it lasts though.

Reactions: 9
Not sure what to summarise. Same old, same old really.

As we know, Kate had left the radio to spend more time with Noa. Even though the radio gig seemed pretty cushty, and its hours and prep wasn’t much in the grand scheme of a working week. Few months down the line now. No one was fooled by that one though. So yeah, more time with Noa. Except that, she’s outta there at any given opportunity. Some back to back trips - which is fine… but just odd when you claim to have left your local job specifically to spend more time with the child you didn’t really want. Maybe the Insta ads aren’t as lucrative as they cracked up to be? Maybe everyone has bought the expensive deodorant, the iconic makeup, the dog treats. So the TV shouting gigs then. Breakfast show shouting at seaside towns miles and miles away. Slowly but surely this seems to more so because Kate has her wide eyes on a BB gig. It’s all becoming clear now. Probably an announcement anytime soon. A 24 hr countdown counter incoming on a story. On the edge of our seats.

Kate and Boj continue to have regular date days. And it’s always the first they’ve had since having Noa like. Funny that. Nobody blames parents for wanting some adult time to recharge but these two seem to do so little what are the recharging from? god forbid they might have to accommodate another person’s (their own child) needs above their own. Not on their watch.

Sue appears to be getting a little more peace from having Kate’s phone shoved down her throat when she’s trying to eat. Words must have been exchanged.

Kate showed us (again) how little she can be arsed to check on her daughter who she admits she knew she was in some kind of distress in the night. But instead of actually going to investigate, which takes all of a few seconds or minutes, she chose to just view via the baby cam and just stay comfy with old Baxter in her bed. Baxter looks utterly miserable btw - he too probably wondered why Kate wasn’t up checking on Noa.

Kate did her first “training” run for the marathon. With just weeks to go. Six weeks?! Claimed it was the first time she has ran in over three years. Baffling how she will be able to physically manage this given her obsession with no/low calories. It just seems mad and very irresponsible. You can only hope her friends and family step in. Anyone else would be labelled a troll for pointing this out. As annoying as she is, you can only hope she’s ok and pulls this off though. But even so, this is irresponsible as it could make some followers equally flippant about marathon training and them do the same.
She’s set a ten grand charity target for the NSPCC. Which is ironic given the fact she took her two dogs to fry in the heat in France just a few weeks ago.

Anything else I’ve missed for the brief roundup?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure what to summarise. Same old, same old really.

As we know, Kate had left the radio to spend more time with Noa. Even though the radio gig seemed pretty cushty, and its hours and prep wasn’t much in the grand scheme of a working week. Few months down the line now. No one was fooled by that one though. So yeah, more time with Noa. Except that, she’s outta there at any given opportunity. Some back to back trips - which is fine… but just odd when you claim to have left your local job specifically to spend more time with the child you didn’t really want. Maybe the Insta ads aren’t as lucrative as they cracked up to be? Maybe everyone has bought the expensive deodorant, the iconic makeup, the dog treats. So the TV shouting gigs then. Breakfast show shouting at seaside towns miles and miles away. Slowly but surely this seems to more so because Kate has her wide eyes on a BB gig. It’s all becoming clear now. Probably an announcement anytime soon. A 24 hr countdown counter incoming on a story. On the edge of our seats.

Kate and Boj continue to have regular date days. And it’s always the first they’ve had since having Noa like. Funny that. Nobody blames parents for wanting some adult time to recharge but these two seem to do so little what are the recharging from? god forbid they might have to accommodate another person’s (their own child) needs above their own. Not on their watch.

Sue appears to be getting a little more peace from having Kate’s phone shoved down her throat when she’s trying to eat. Words must have been exchanged.

Kate showed us (again) how little she can be arsed to check on her daughter who she admits she knew she was in some kind of distress in the night. But instead of actually going to investigate, which takes all of a few seconds or minutes, she chose to just view via the baby cam and just stay comfy with old Baxter in her bed. Baxter looks utterly miserable btw - he too probably wondered why Kate wasn’t up checking on Noa.

Kate did her first “training” run for the marathon. With just weeks to go. Six weeks?! Claimed it was the first time she has ran in over three years. Baffling how she will be able to physically manage this given her obsession with no/low calories. It just seems mad and very irresponsible. You can only hope her friends and family step in. Anyone else would be labelled a troll for pointing this out. As annoying as she is, you can only hope she’s ok and pulls this off though. But even so, this is irresponsible as it could make some followers equally flippant about marathon training and them do the same.
She’s set a ten grand charity target for the NSPCC. Which is ironic given the fact she took her two dogs to fry in the heat in France just a few weeks ago.

Anything else I’ve missed for the brief roundup?!
Entertaining recap, thanks for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kate or Bojs sister - YOU decide!

(classic bb reference there since she’s so desperate to get the gig!)
She's a mediocre presenter, not sure she can pull it off but who knows, maybe she'll bag it since presenter choices can be dubious sometimes! She's no Davina or Emma W. No idea if there have been other presenters of BB? Alison Hammond is more natural and charming than Kate and isn't so try hard. I know not everyone rates Alison but I quite enjoy watching her on This Morning when I catch it.

Reactions: 11
Is she being less manic on her stories to get this gig? I think ITV have her on these give aways to introduce her to viewers. If she’s not doing the main show she might on the side. She said in an interview she would like to do it with Alison. It’s a huge gig for whoever gets it

Reactions: 4
Noticed that she put a comment on one of Jake Quickenden’s posts about his Son being more confident in the water than Noa is.

And I remember Bodge commenting to someone a while back about their child walking well and that Noa was too lazy or something like that.

They are so quick to criticise her. Yet she seems a really placid and well behaved child. How would they have coped if they had a kid who didn’t sleep or threw tantrums all the time!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Noticed that she put a comment on one of Jake Quickenden’s posts about his Son being more confident in the water than Noa is.

And I remember Bodge commenting to someone a while back about their child walking well and that Noa was too lazy or something like that.

They are so quick to criticise her. Yet she seems a really placid and well behaved child. How would they have coped if they had a kid who didn’t sleep or threw tantrums all the time!
Just had a look, that wee boy is years older than Noa. God she’s a horror

Reactions: 2
Just had a look, that wee boy is years older than Noa. God she’s a horror
No Kate mean Leo, the youngest one. They had their babies at roughly the same time. Maybe Leo is more confident because of the people around him, and I'm sure Leo doesn't have one on one 'swimming' lessons unlike Noa where Kate just does insta posts from the side of the pool. Obviously kiddies develop at different rates but I do think its a case of nurture not just nature.

Reactions: 3
Noa is such a delight. She is so bright for her age and very adorable. I honestly don’t think they appreciate how lucky they are

Reactions: 15
No Kate mean Leo, the youngest one. They had their babies at roughly the same time. Maybe Leo is more confident because of the people around him, and I'm sure Leo doesn't have one on one 'swimming' lessons unlike Noa where Kate just does insta posts from the side of the pool. Obviously kiddies develop at different rates but I do think its a case of nurture not just nature.
Ahh I never watched all of the vid before I commented. Noa is the sane age as my friends wee boy and Noa is miles ahead on her development. They are all different. Kate should hold back on inst comments and go to the leisure centre once a week. When Kate asked Noa to clean the mirror and Noa said okay omg she is a delight. She’s so clever

Noa is with Steve who must have stayed last night. Noa is wee monkey she taps her food with the spoon and goes in with her hands 🙊

Reactions: 5

They would never cope. Seriously they're already flaky but they've lucked out with the temperament Noa has (currently!)

Reactions: 8
Ahh I never watched all of the vid before I commented. Noa is the sane age as my friends wee boy and Noa is miles ahead on her development. They are all different. Kate should hold back on inst comments and go to the leisure centre once a week. When Kate asked Noa to clean the mirror and Noa said okay omg she is a delight. She’s so clever

Noa is with Steve who must have stayed last night. Noa is wee monkey she taps her food with the spoon and goes in with her hands 🙊
she’s a total delight and so clever

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would love for Jamie East to get the BB presenting gig. He used to present BBLB years ago and he’s a great personality and really funny!

Reactions: 6
Have a look at the Jake Quickenden thread. Leo Oliver is nowhere near as advanced as little Noa. He is plonked in front of the telly most of the time and has been trained to look at his dad via a phone. Noa is given miles more stimulation that Leo, and it shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.