Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I'm so annoyed whenever she celebrates that it is finally Friday/weekend. Your every day life is a weekend!!!

Also lol at her saying they did up their last flat (the one they are now re-doing to move into again) 'on a budget'... I swear nothing about it looked budget to me and she re-did it a bunch of times as well, no?

Also the amount of money they are investing into it now to make it 'liveable' for them but also mentioning at every occasion how it will be a temporary place to live.

Reactions: 21

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Interesting how her insta stories show one gifted holiday/fancy hotel stay after another since they started the moving process and moved and she can still complain about “challenging months” and how nice it was to get away again??? Wtf honestly, she lives in such a bubble of privilege on a day to day basis and it comes off so tacky to complain about challenges when they are seemingly having a bougie weekend away with paid food and/or accommodation.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy her content, but I don’t now. Think I’ll stop watching for a bit, hope she finds her groove again soon.

It feels very forced and show offy - where she used to get the balance between aspirational and relatable just right for me, it is very wide of the mark now.

I’m not sure if it’s me - now that she’s posting parenting things I find her content grating because it is completely adrift from my own experiences. Or maybe it’s because her being a one woman luxury shopping channel feels crass in the current climate.

I’m sure she feels pressure to earn and to maintain her space online, and is doing her best. It’s just not for me right now.

calla123

Funny this thread popped up again - went for a little look yesterday at what she's been up to;
Slower pace of life (for a change?!)
Shelves
Morning routine 'made easier' (inexplicable)
Shelves
Reading list
Can't wait for the weekend (y tho?)
Shelves
Gifted lamps (all hideous)
Bouquets of flowers
Gin
Shelves
Another 'THE' dress
The beret is back, must be autumn. Can't wait for endless shots of standing in leaves in Queens Park in DOCS because EDGY
I've fallen asleep just writing this. What a dull little life Jane.

• Haha

Effeffess

The main reason I wouldn’t buy from them!
That is ridiculously upsetting and I can only hope Kate doesn't know about this. The 'breast is best' movement made me and my baby very unwell, I kept persevering long past the point I should have moved to bottle feeding and it took me years to forgive myself when I finally did (even though now I see that there is nothing to forgive). Fed is best ♥

• Heart

timefortea82

Let’s all remember that neither of them have jobs, she’d have the shock of her life if she spent a day in the real world with a newborn.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Ooh, interesting! I did not see this coming! I’m intrigued to see where her content goes now. It’s been so boring for so long - maybe this will shake things up a bit and it’ll be good?

Clearly ‘lifestyle’ is a biiiiiig thing for them and presumably moving to the most lifestylewank location is going to make them happy?

I just can’t get behind Brighton beach though. Compared to the beautiful beaches on lochs and shores of Scotland, it feels soulless.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I really dislike this Brighton version of her. She’s become so like all the others and it’s deathly dull.

Reactions: 19

timefortea82

I didn’t really mind Kate, liked her style and find her inoffensive, albeit dull as fuck. However, I’m beginning to get really pissed off that she apparently feels that it’s acceptable to spunk money up a wall redoing her perfectly fine flat at a point where many people and probably many of her followers are in financial hardship. I get it’s her money and she can do what she wants, that’s not my issue, it’s the glorification and blasé way she posts about it, read the fucking room.

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
If she thinks that newborns are interested in books and toys then she’s in for quite a surprise indeed…

• Haha

calla123

Last few pages have been asbolutely spot on.
I'm disgusted at her 'unfollow me you clown' comment - which has clearly come from a long time following making a valid comment. What a bitch.

It's just all so lackluster isn't it? I really don't think her heart is in it anymore. Give it up Kate and live your extremely charmed life - the fact Jordy 🤢🤢 has been able to give up work whilst you're pregnant and you're renovating a perfectly fine property just shows you have zero money worries. Now you're shooting barbs at people who have followed you since the early days? Twat.

I hadn't analysed the 'this isn't even maternity' comments over and over but Jesus you're right, so narcissistic and look at me. God she's vile. She just annoyed me before but now I'm honestly sickened by her. Guess I'll just unfollow as I'm a clown! 😂

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣
Going to unfollow now. She sounds like a bully with low standards. All the better for me, I’ll be glad never to see her cradling her bump in a cutesy dress, her shelves full of tat and her Sharpie eyebrows ever again. I hope her replacement on SHOTY is going to absolutely smash it so they won’t have her back.

• Heart

calla123

Honestly grotesque. She can have her nice things, of course - the rich aren't getting any poorer after all and not everyone has to cut back.
But she literally cannot help boasting and showing off. I actually used to love her and now I genuinely think she's a horrible, smug bitch.

rawbin30

So Jordan takes the baby out for a few hours every day?! Jesus Christ. Sounds like he’s doing most of the work and she’s happily waving her hair, splashing glowy foundation on and prancing about in her Gucci. Her latest Q&A is such bullshit. “I’m V V V good!”, which she might be but not even a hint of tiredness or real life mum stress. She’s trying so hard but I don’t know why. She’d probably get far more engagement without her spend spend spend content. She’ll never say she’s struggling though, ever.

eyerollingbear

Fuck offfffff Kate no it doesn’t. Just because you’re not wearing dresses 24/7 anymore doesn’t mean this outfit screams that you’re a mother. It’s a normal outfit that ANYONE COULD WEAR. Ffs I’m so sick of motherhood being her entire personality now.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

bellbells16

VIP Member
Definitely a surprise because she was always very noncommittal about kids, but maybe she was just being smart not to discuss that part of her life to avoid speculation or maybe changed her mind after losing her mum. I’m actually super happy for her and interested to see how much she shares online. Odd that they’re moving back to their old flat even for the time being, it’s only a 2 bed and I think they’re in a 3 bed now.

Reactions: 18