Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing thousands of £s of clothes and accessories... still looks shite. An £800 jumper that will get vommed on by the baby. Who exactly is she appealing to these days?
it wouldn't surprise me if she's having a personality crisis.

in the past she's said she didn't really want children. for most of her adult life she's been an "influencer" and even though she's not problamtic, she's pretty boring as influencers go. a lot changes when yoiu have a kid. her job isn't going to be the same (especially now things are changing in the influencer world), let alone her home life.

I can't help but think she's feeling liek everythings out of her control to some degree.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to Edinburgh today, I’ll laugh if I see her wandering around like that in the wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wearing thousands of £s of clothes and accessories... still looks shite. An £800 jumper that will get vommed on by the baby. Who exactly is she appealing to these days?
Lol! She looks ridiculous here. When did Kate start spending so much money on clothes? I feel like she must have spent thousands in the last few weeks. I never remember her being like this before - or maybe she was but just didn't show it as much.

Reactions: 7
I 100% thought Kate would remain childfree. She seems to like the easy boujee life. Nothing wrong with that, I'm childfree by choice. I was shocked when she said that she was pregnant. If I recall she said it wasn't planned 😬

Reactions: 9
I 100% thought Kate would remain childfree. She seems to like the easy boujee life. Nothing wrong with that, I'm childfree by choice. I was shocked when she said that she was pregnant. If I recall she said it wasn't planned 😬
Yeah, she always said she didn't want kids -'just cats not kids' is what she used to say. She even said Jordan would just have to live with her decision (or words to that effect). Not sure if that was the truth or if it was just to ward off speculation. Maybe she changed her mind, but if I remember correctly, she was still staying she didn't want kids just a few months before she got pregnant.

Reactions: 5
kate loves "throwing people off the scent". she's laughed about it before. but I actually think this time she really didn't want children and it just sort of "happened" as some sort of happy accident. btu really I think she's struggling with the change in lifestyle. she'd never admit it though. we're just going to witness it through her increasingly poor outfit choices and expensive purchases.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say her mum had knitted baby things for her? And showed Dahlia wearing them? Wonder if her mum knew Kate would change her mind or if she was just hopeful for grandchildren.

Didn’t she say her mum had knitted baby things for her? And showed Dahlia wearing them? Wonder if her mum knew Kate would change her mind or if she was just hopeful for grandchildren.
I though those were things Kate's mum had knitted for Kate when she was a baby. I could be totally wrong on that as I don't really remember the stories now. Pretty sure that's what I thought at the time though.

Reactions: 6
I though those were things Kate's mum had knitted for Kate when she was a baby. I could be totally wrong on that as I don't really remember the stories now. Pretty sure that's what I thought at the time though.
No, she said her mum had knitted them ‘just in case’ they were needed for future grandchildren. A lovely thing to do I think, showing incredible insight into how it would feel for her kids to have kids without her - she provided a practical and tangible connection. Sharing wee things like that is one of the reasons I like Kate - it was vulnerable and sweet. She didn’t make a big deal about it, but clearly it is a big deal.

Reactions: 13
No, she said her mum had knitted them ‘just in case’ they were needed for future grandchildren. A lovely thing to do I think, showing incredible insight into how it would feel for her kids to have kids without her - she provided a practical and tangible connection. Sharing wee things like that is one of the reasons I like Kate - it was vulnerable and sweet. She didn’t make a big deal about it, but clearly it is a big deal.
Oh, I got that all wrong then! I usually just skim read IG stories. That is quite a sweet thing that her mum did. It must be nice for Kate to have some baby clothes her mum made.

Reactions: 2
Lol! She looks ridiculous here. When did Kate start spending so much money on clothes? I feel like she must have spent thousands in the last few weeks. I never remember her being like this before - or maybe she was but just didn't show it as much.
I think she's been spending like this on clothes for the past few years, but always more on the down-low, instead promoting the common/more affordable brands on her SM. She's always had prada, gucci and chanel bags sneaking up in her pictures, expensive shoes, gucci lofers in multiple colours, that sort of thing. Plus even all the Vans, Carhartt and Dickies stuff adds up at the speed at which she/they both go through them!

Reactions: 11
I quite like the jumper but the whole outfit looks very 'try hard' she doesn't seem to pull it off that well. The fluffy bag is ridiculous, I just imagine her swanning about and her husband following behind her carrying the baby, bag and all the stuff they need.

• Haha
So Jordan takes the baby out for a few hours every day?! Jesus Christ. Sounds like he’s doing most of the work and she’s happily waving her hair, splashing glowy foundation on and prancing about in her Gucci. Her latest Q&A is such bullshit. “I’m V V V good!”, which she might be but not even a hint of tiredness or real life mum stress. She’s trying so hard but I don’t know why. She’d probably get far more engagement without her spend spend spend content. She’ll never say she’s struggling though, ever.

Reactions: 19
Why would she struggle though when her only concern is lack of daylight for content.

it’s annoying, I want to like her and her life but actually so unrealistic compared to most others experience of young baby. Or what she portrays.

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to get sympathy for not being able to break in her £800 loafers? Jeez

Reactions: 8
Why has she put a story up saying 'wearing a t-shirt in November' when she's blatantly standing there in a shacket and scarf?! It has been mild enough for no layers (in fact too warm for the scarf tbh) but... She's not wearing a t-shirt?! Baffled.

It’s the fact that dumb influencers like her and their overconsumption is contributing to the fact that it’s ‘T-Shirt’ weather in November and she thinks it’s funny…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.