Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing my name idea into the ring... I defo think a floral first name- Daisy, Rose, Posey? Then two middle names- her mum's name and then a vintage-y name (thinking along the vibe of Birdie, Eloise, Olive, Edith...)

Reactions: 6
Throwing my name idea into the ring... I defo think a floral first name- Daisy, Rose, Posey? Then two middle names- her mum's name and then a vintage-y name (thinking along the vibe of Birdie, Eloise, Olive, Edith...)
I still say Flora or Florrie ! 🌺🌸🌺

Reactions: 1
Baby Spiers must be here now surely. Sunday for the reveal?
I remember she said she wanted the baby to be a Leo which is July 23rd - August 22nd so she still could be pregnant - I was 2 weeks overdue with my son. But I do think she’s had the baby and agree with Sunday reveal

Reactions: 3
Would I be right in thinking she hasn’t posted all week which is not typical for her? If baby is here I hope they are both doing well. To be fair to her if I’d just had a baby the last thing I’d be thinking would be - I should post this on social media, so good on her for soaking up the newborn snuggles if that’s the case!

Reactions: 6
Dahlia. Lovely looking baby. Looks like forceps delivery as she’s got a few marks

Reactions: 4
Ooh I thought maybe a boys theme in there, but I’d figured Billie!

Dahlia James is a lovely name, and she is gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.