Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to say ‘work’ about 6 times in her latest content. Keen to make a point maybe?

Reactions: 5
duck offfffff Kate no it doesn’t. Just because you’re not wearing dresses 24/7 anymore doesn’t mean this outfit screams that you’re a mother. It’s a normal outfit that ANYONE COULD WEAR. Ffs I’m so sick of motherhood being her entire personality now.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
It’s literally jeans and a top, 90% of the population wear that 😂 but maybe also 90% are mothers, oh the coincidence

Reactions: 16
How much mothering does she actually do? Her life doesn't seem to have changed at all.. she still seems to buy overpriced tit and spend her days at coffee shops. Does she ever go to a play group?!

Reactions: 13
duck offfffff Kate no it doesn’t. Just because you’re not wearing dresses 24/7 anymore doesn’t mean this outfit screams that you’re a mother. It’s a normal outfit that ANYONE COULD WEAR. Ffs I’m so sick of motherhood being her entire personality now.
What’s she talking about? I don’t get it! Also, why are they always carrying or holding their daughter? Bit weird all round!

Reactions: 8
She has no other personality though tbf 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s she talking about? I don’t get it! Also, why are they always carrying or holding their daughter? Bit weird all round!
They’re always carrying her cos she’s an appealing part of the lifestyle package. Hands on maman, hipster dad, self conscious irony, great at posing, yada yada.

The ‘I’m so mum like’ is a humblebrag way of saying look even my mooch about mumming vibe is cool, #workwithme #adbreak #gorgey #ironybypass #parodyofmyself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair them holding her outdoors isn’t something I’d snark on, if she’s CONSTANTLY being held even at home then that’s a whole other issue

Reactions: 2
It's probably just for the posing but your right it does seem weird.

She must be so loaded. All she does is shop and go away on holiday.

“Stuck in the house” because her 8 month old baby has a bedtime routine. Almost like being a parent changes your life 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Stuck in the house” because her 8 month old baby has a bedtime routine. Almost like being a parent changes your life 🙃
I personally hate when parents say stuff like this as if there isn’t hours upon hours of daylight during the morning, afternoon and early evening! (Obviously parents who don’t work, working parents are different circumstances).

My son sleeps 7-7 and that’s meant we’ve had to readjust a lot since we used to be a pair of night owls, sometimes we’d go out at 4am for a drive and come back at 7 then sleep the morning away. After my son we can’t do things like that anymore but instead are blessed with more daylight and I wouldn’t change it for the world!

If you’re feeling stuck indoors Kate, then get out more during the day.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the problem is they want to get on the ale out at the pub while the baby is in bed. She’s going to end up one of those kids getting horrible quality sleep in the pram while they get pissed.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the problem is they want to get on the ale out at the pub while the baby is in bed. She’s going to end up one of those kids getting horrible quality sleep in the pram while they get pissed.
She's going to become one of those obnoxious mum's who take their kid in the stroller to pubs and wine bars and annoy the hell out of every one else just trying to have a quiet drink

And before anyone says anything. Yes, parents are allowed to have a drink too! But they always choose the tiny microbreweries to cram their giant prams into!!!

Imo pubs aren't for children of any age.

Reactions: 10
She's going to become one of those obnoxious mum's who take their kid in the stroller to pubs and wine bars and annoy the hell out of every one else just trying to have a quiet drink

And before anyone says anything. Yes, parents are allowed to have a drink too! But they always choose the tiny microbreweries to cram their giant prams into!!!

Imo pubs aren't for children of any age.
I have to agree. If I’m having a drink I don’t even want my own kids there let alone someone else’s. I also think it is sad seeing kids just sitting bored in pubs, they’re not really the environment for little one’s IMO. My parents owned a a pub growing up and me & my siblings never really spent much time there as my parents didn’t feel it was right. Other parents though….

Reactions: 5
I have always loved Kate (half my wardrobe is stuff she wore in the earlier days) but this idilic life she's portraying is starting to irk me, I think. I can't decide whether I'm irritated by it or enjoying it because it's all very golden hour twee.

Reactions: 4
Has she shown anything of the house yet? I haven't really been checking her stories.

Saw she was hanging out with Anna this weekend.

Reactions: 3
14BFE11F-C256-44C7-98A1-9D1262128374.png
It will be interesting to see what Kate thinks of Brighton now it's absolutely rammed all summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, this American influencer - Rach Martino, some time ago, copied the shelves from Kate's apartment. Now other influencers are coping those shelves from Rach - but Rach Martino's friend is saying, that they paid Kate to use the shelving design. Can it be true?
Comments here

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.