Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the baby is here too! I know she’s disappeared for a few days recently and come back but I think she’ll announce this weekend when engagement is high.

Reactions: 6
I think the baby is here too! I know she’s disappeared for a few days recently and come back but I think she’ll announce this weekend when engagement is high.
It’ll be Sunday morning I’ll bet. Gotta get those likes.

Reactions: 6
Cringing at the fact “Jordie’s” been her entire personality for the last five years. And now being pregnant is her entire personality. 🙄

Reactions: 8
What was the point in those posts. How many bump shots are actually needed?? I know being pregnant is special but surely just one photo will do?

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's absolutely had the baby and is trying to hide it. She's complaining about the heat whilst wearing a heavy black maxi dress? I'm sus.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she's absolutely had the baby and is trying to hide it. She's complaining about the heat whilst wearing a heavy black maxi dress? I'm sus.
She used all those story pictures in her latest blog post too, so they were definitely pre-taken.

I really like Kate and have followed her for years, but I do find the way she enjoys tricking her audience quite grating. She wouldn’t have the life she has without them. I’m not saying that she has to share everything, the reality is people don’t really care that much, but the joy she seems to get out of lying is very off-putting.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Oh I’m so hot so let’s wear a long sleeved heavy black dress and lie on the sofa. She’s at it.

I hope she has had the baby and this isn't one of those random breaks she just takes before coming back with a bump pic
I think the baby has been born for weeks, everything she has posted could have been pre records, nothing was like an event she had to tell tje truth about. The posts have been anlot less in frequency so i think wee bubba will be here. For all of my moaning, equally I do hope they are both safe and well.

Reactions: 8
Nah, it just feels like that because you’ve seen ten years worth of bump photos.

Love her latest shill, her all time favourite Katie Loxton - never heard her mention it until she’s getting a fast buck. Absolutely no integrity.

Reactions: 3
I love that she’s packed her bag with stuff that looks pretty but is of no earthly use with a newborn in hospital! Each Peach Pear Plum is a lovely lovely book, but it’s going to get shoved to the bottom of that bag!

Paper pants, pads, more pads, breast pads, more paper pants, water bottle, spare blanket, nappies, muslins, pack of biscuits. Done!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed the toy daisy flower in her overnight bag? Still convinced the name will be Daisy!

Reactions: 1
If she thinks that newborns are interested in books and toys then she’s in for quite a surprise indeed…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Kate more or less confirmed that the pregnancy was unplanned in her latest blog post!
Doesn't surprise me as she said before they didn't want kids and she exactly seem maternal (that's fine, neither am I lol).

"There’s lots of surprises with pregnancy (especially if, uh, your pregnancy was a surprise itself)"

Reactions: 4
So Kate more or less confirmed that the pregnancy was unplanned in her latest blog post!
Doesn't surprise me as she said before they didn't want kids and she exactly seem maternal (that's fine, neither am I lol).

"There’s lots of surprises with pregnancy (especially if, uh, your pregnancy was a surprise itself)"

This kinda confused me too because she said a few months ago that they were kinda trying and she was taking supplements for her PCOS to try get pregnant. She said she had been told that it mightn’t happen for them because of her PCOS but then she got pregnant quite quickly, so I think that’s what she’s referring to about it being a surprise? It’s kinda hard to know with her though because she changes the narrative quite a bit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.