Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkvark

VIP Member
I’d really respect her more if she just showed a bit of the messy reality.
she's never done that. and I don't hate her for it. lots of influencers are "messy". not everyone has a messy life. if you want that, go look at another influencers content. having said that, I don't think it's doing kate any good in terms of engagement. the way she portrays her life is not very humble. it comes across asa brag rather than aspirational. it would do her good to show a little vulnerability.

I think she mostly lives in a near-spotless house and each day is pretty relaxed full of brunches and PR packages. i doubt much has changed now she has a baby especially since she probably has a cleaner, nanny, and Jordan is home now he doesn' thave his coffee shop. but I'd like to see her at least acknowledge that privilege, rather than try to pass it off as achievable (which is what I think she's trying to do now)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I can’t understand why anyone would want to make out being a new parent is chill, it’s not, it’s tough for everyone and anyone, admittedly in very varying ways. I had an “easy” baby first time round but it was still bloody tough, there were tears, life was manic. Why would she not want to connect with people on that level? I’m here for the lols in life but comments like that just don’t help struggling parents. They read that and think, shit what am I doing so wrong if other people find it easy.

Effeffess

I know it's not a competition but her complaining about being tired 🤣 Just thinking back to doing a hour long commute on the tube each way, an 8 hour day in the office, then home to put a toddler to bed, at 38 weeks pregnant. She's... arranged some flowers and taken some photos. I am envious of her life, it's just so twee.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I think it’s safe to say Kate’s lifestyle is very very pampered! Irrespective of who is doing the childcare!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
“True to size - I got a 34” (size 6) aka look how thin and rich I am, even with a baby!

Find it hard to believe loads of people are asking about the sizing when it’s £350 🥴 It’s really sad actually how unrelatable she is now. It’s like she’s scared to lose her social media presence now she’s a mum. Can’t help but think that life isn’t as rosy as she loves to make out.
Is Kate a six 6?! I always thought she was around a size 10 or maybe an 8-10. Didn't think she was a size six, though. Wow. I agree with @DeloresBawbag that her content feels quite show offy at the moment and also mistimed in the current economic climate. I still can't get over the fact that she paid all that money for a scarf!

did he not only work like one day a week anyway?
Yeah Friday, Saturday & Sunday. They had the luxury of being super chilled with something even as serious as a business which must be so nice. Kate said she was excited to have a husband on weekends again but what does it matter when everyday of your life is Sunday anyway?!

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She’s having a wardrobe clear out to raise money for the earthquake victims?

Could just chuck em a Gucci loafer Kate! Any reason why your heathy bank balance couldn’t manage a straight out donation?

What excellent motivation for you to make space for more expensive granny clothes. Thank goodness there was a natural disaster around to motivate you.

Reactions: 17

lauzyess

I know she has a beautiful home and big tenements are sought after and not cheap but I just can’t imagine spending thousands on clothes and accessories whilst having a baby in a (two bed?) flat in a standard area of the Southside.
Fair enough a bigger home might not make everyone happy but I just find it odd how she chooses to spend her limitless cash.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220114-135302_Instagram.jpg

She's back again with a devastatingly challenging TDL.

She's honestly delusional to think that these are the challenging tasks of her week! What does she even do all day if she has to list these things??? Not at all relatable, ultra-insufferable. Must be nice living in your little luxe bubble.

Most of those things she's listed I do between 18:00 and 23:00 on a work day, or try and get done on a Saturday morning having worked from 9:00-18:00 at my full time job with a multitude of challenges and tricky topics.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Get that free sofa hun! You deserve it after all this begging
I never understand this. I mean, I do because they just want a free sofa, but I just don’t understand how they think people are buying that she doesn’t know where to look for one. Like, google the word sofa you freeloader and go from there 😂

• Haha
I feel like she just buys these flats and renovates them because she has nothing else going on in her life. She seems quite materialistic and almost as though her life is quite vapid.

She's quite sarcastic and self-deprecating and I liked that about her, but I think she's quite shallow.
But.. buying flats and renovating them IS a thing people do? Like for a living. Maybe that’s what she wants to do? can hardly berate her for flipping properties when it’s an actual thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Rather than go out of her way to dupe her audience, how about just… taking a break? But that would mean missing out on all that easy affiliate income. In other words it’s clear the driver is greed not privacy. But privacy is a good cover up.
And no need to revel in the subterfuge when it’s revealed.

Missmarplesknitting

There's absolutely no way she's as sweetness and light that she portrays on Instagram. You almost expect the cartoon flowers and cute bunnies to follow her about.

I've seen her in Queens park and she's definitely not smiley. I know she's only going for a walk but she must go home and put on one of those long dresses and her make up for sitting about the house. It's all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I'm ngl I don't love Dahlia because it reminds me of the Black Dahlia, but I know that's not something everyone would think of