Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s so smug she needs a good smack.

Can’t believe princess Kate called you a clown! The mask slips quickly when you’re not up her arse then. What a little liar too. Thought she was being clever and got caught out. I bet she’s vicious in real life. Spoilt brat vibes.

I agree with them all only engaging with sycophants. The slightest criticism and they all cry troll and bullying. It’s ridiculous.
If you don’t want opinions, don’t plaster your life on social media.

Reactions: 17

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
She’s tried to ‘make the best of it’ - moving into her old flat. Does she know she was born or
She won’t know what’s hit her when the baby comes along. Of course she’ll portray a flat of calm flat lays cute outfits and iced coffees
Not reality covered in sick, dribble, shitty nappies feeding every 2 hours, sleepless nights. Ah nothing a bit of pillow mist can’t sure I suppose & a good eye mask

• Haha

calla123

Guys GUYS, omg Kate is just too hilarious. She turns her lamp ON and gets her pjs OUT before bed.....why is this girl not doing stand up yet 😆😆😆
utter cringe at making out how quirky and hilarious she is, when its actually that she has nothing better to do with her time than prep her bed!

this morning, i opened my laptop and turned my monitor on, pulled out my chair, turned on my heater and lamp for cosiness - now offering bespoke home office concierge service. my boyfriend could NOT stop laughing at how adorable and cute i am

• Haha

Burrito88

VIP Member
I’m assuming she’s had her baby. I definitely feel like the name is going to be a bit obscure - something like Juniper Atlas Sawyer Spiers.

I also reaaalllly cba with her going on and on about her birth. I imagine she’ll have had an emergency c-section after a long excruciating labour, but then it’ll be all she goes on about for months. I’m not sure if Kate is an overly maternal person, and I really think she’s going to take bad with the demands of being a mum once she can no longer pose in her pretty but £££ dresses
Wonder if she’ll carry on living like the queen of Scotland. Jordie bringing the baby in to visit her in the morning with her coffee 😂

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I never remember her showing off her wealth like this in the past. She's really been flaunting it recently.

Last edited:

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Another holiday… I think at some point you need to be asking is it really a holiday or do I just live an exceptionally ~charmed~ life with little to no worries?
I think Kate thinks she’s super down to earth because she’s from Glasgow not Edinburgh and from south side not the west end but she’d do well to acknowledge her privilege getting on the brutal housing ladder super young and having spare money for extensive renovations and essentially not working a proper day’s work in her life… meanwhile people in streets near her are exploited by slumlords and struggling to make ends meet. Even her husband’s coffee shop is only open 3 days a week. What a charmed life.

I saw her in Queen's Park last week and she was very pregnant. she's not Angelina Jolie, I really don't think she's lying about having not had it yet!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I think she will have a huge shock when the baby arrives. She won’t have all the time that she has now to faff around and write out her pathetic to do lists that consist of arranging flowers and making coffee. Life with a newborn isn’t so instagram perfect so it will be interesting to see how she copes and if she keeps it real with her followers. Though I guess she will have Jordan around full time as it seems like he doesn’t have a job anymore?
I think this is why Jordan quit his coffee shop hobby - so he can look after the baby, and Kate can stick to her routine of long baths, long walks and reading seventeen books a week.

Reactions: 16

Ugholhere

VIP Member
It’s literally jeans and a top, 90% of the population wear that 😂 but maybe also 90% are mothers, oh the coincidence

HelloStereo

VIP Member
This irks me about all influencers, FRIYAY, everyday is bloody FRIYAY you lazy bastards
Or when they say they had to get up early as they had such a busy day, and their day consists of getting up at 8am, making an iced coffee and then going to the post office to return some clothes. Then going to a press lunch and editing a video. Like going for lunch and running some errands is most people's idea of a chilled weekend.

• Haha

snarkvark

VIP Member
How often is she going to mention the dress she's wearing isn't maternity? Like, ok? Who cares if it is or not?

buffalobarbie

I think she will have a huge shock when the baby arrives. She won’t have all the time that she has now to faff around and write out her pathetic to do lists that consist of arranging flowers and making coffee. Life with a newborn isn’t so instagram perfect so it will be interesting to see how she copes and if she keeps it real with her followers. Though I guess she will have Jordan around full time as it seems like he doesn’t have a job anymore?

Peachy9

VIP Member
How often is she going to mention the dress she's wearing isn't maternity? Like, ok? Who cares if it is or not?
Because she's so teeny tiny size 8 🥰🥰

Can't believe what a cow she really is. I've unfollowed too, though more because I can't stand it when someone thinks they're the first ever person to become pregnant and feel the need to shoehorn it into every post 🥱

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see what unfolds. My daughter just spent 45 minutes (she’s 8months) fighting bed time, refusing bottles, smacking me, trying to sit up, crying, flapping, whinging, mother hood is sooooo dreamy 😂😂😂😂
There’s a little more to it then “send caffeine” and cute outfits
I somehow feel like 🥰Jordy✨ (barf) will be on all early AM duties with the baby as well as delivering Kate her coffee.

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Whoever said about flaunting stuff like that is often a sign all is not well in terms of other aspects of life I think hit the nail on the head! I think mum life is a massive change in identity so Kate has gripped onto what used to make her feel good which is clothing and things. And my god she sure is splurging. I also suspect Jordan is doing the majority of the baby care and/or they have a doula or nanny