Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣
Going to unfollow now. She sounds like a bully with low standards. All the better for me, I’ll be glad never to see her cradling her bump in a cutesy dress, her shelves full of tat and her Sharpie eyebrows ever again. I hope her replacement on SHOTY is going to absolutely smash it so they won’t have her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve unfollowed her - she sounds nasty and sneering. Not going to miss her smug, lazy attitude or stories of “Jordy” bringing her coffee 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How often is she going to mention the dress she's wearing isn't maternity? Like, ok? Who cares if it is or not?

Reactions: 16
Going to unfollow now. She sounds like a bully with low standards. All the better for me, I’ll be glad never to see her cradling her bump in a cutesy dress, her shelves full of tat and her Sharpie eyebrows ever again. I hope her replacement on SHOTY is going to absolutely smash it so they won’t have her back.
Sharpie eyebrows ended me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so smug she needs a good smack.

Can’t believe princess Kate called you a clown! The mask slips quickly when you’re not up her arse then. What a little liar too. Thought she was being clever and got caught out. I bet she’s vicious in real life. Spoilt brat vibes.

I agree with them all only engaging with sycophants. The slightest criticism and they all cry troll and bullying. It’s ridiculous.
If you don’t want opinions, don’t plaster your life on social media.

Reactions: 17
Used to love following Kate - enjoy her lifestyle and interiors and have do so for many years.

She’s been insanely grabby recently - every bloody story is an #ad. I must have been in a bad mood the other night as I messaged her to say that I appreciate she is having a baby and needs to earn a living, but why is every story now an ad? Doesn’t come across as very authentic!

Her response? ‘Just unfollow me you clown’. Blown away as didn’t think she’d be so immature. I mean, surely, someone like her who hosts Scottish home of the year, has thicker skin than this?

She also went on to say that her friend had booked me for her wedding and she would make sure she knew about our conversation. 🤷‍♀️

I have my photography page linked to my personal bio but due to personal circumstances, I’m taking a year or two off. So her little supposed dig at me didn’t quite work out did it?

She’s since blocked me 🤣
I always suspected she had a bit of a mean streak. I'm surprised she responded to your DM. I thought she'd be the type to ignore. I guess you struck a nerve. The truth hurts!

Also, what a little liar she is. Then again, she also told that fib where she said she never wanted kids and Jord would just have to live with her decision. Haha.

Reactions: 14
That’s a real shame. Can’t believe how quickly these influencers get their backs up and turn nasty.

Reactions: 8
How often is she going to mention the dress she's wearing isn't maternity? Like, ok? Who cares if it is or not?
Because she's so teeny tiny size 8 🥰🥰

Can't believe what a cow she really is. I've unfollowed too, though more because I can't stand it when someone thinks they're the first ever person to become pregnant and feel the need to shoehorn it into every post 🥱

Last few pages have been asbolutely spot on.
I'm disgusted at her 'unfollow me you clown' comment - which has clearly come from a long time following making a valid comment. What a witch.

It's just all so lackluster isn't it? I really don't think her heart is in it anymore. Give it up Kate and live your extremely charmed life - the fact Jordy 🤢🤢 has been able to give up work whilst you're pregnant and you're renovating a perfectly fine property just shows you have zero money worries. Now you're shooting barbs at people who have followed you since the early days? twit.

I hadn't analysed the 'this isn't even maternity' comments over and over but Jesus you're right, so narcissistic and look at me. God she's vile. She just annoyed me before but now I'm honestly sickened by her. Guess I'll just unfollow as I'm a clown! 😂

Reactions: 19
I enjoyed following her until she got pregnant, the way she’s been going on is annoying me. I have a small baby and have no chance of a hot coffee or putting my makeup on but you know she’ll be managing all that as she’ll have help from her husband all day every day. Don’t know if I’m just being too irritable 🤣

Reactions: 12
I enjoyed following her until she got pregnant, the way she’s been going on is annoying me. I have a small baby and have no chance of a hot coffee or putting my makeup on but you know she’ll be managing all that as she’ll have help from her husband all day every day. Don’t know if I’m just being too irritable 🤣
She’s hoping the cat will still be cuddly with her after the baby. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

So maybe her life will be different, but I know in my life with kids and work and cooking and keeping my house nice… time for cuddling my cats just does not happen! I can’t imagine having a newborn and finding time to cuddle my cats? (Please don’t worry about my cats, they sit on my wfh husband and get constant affection from him and my bigger kids, just none from me!)

Reactions: 7
I hope the baby is extremely allergic to cats & she has to get rid of it 😂
Depending on how photogenic the baby is, she might pap Jordy and the baby out if the cats are better for her ‘aesthetic’.

I love that she made a point of mentioning books shes going to read over the next few months - good luck with that. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always suspected she had a bit of a mean streak. I'm surprised she responded to your DM. I thought she'd be the type to ignore. I guess you struck a nerve. The truth hurts!

Also, what a little liar she is. Then again, she also told that fib where she said she never wanted kids and Jord would just have to live with her decision. Haha.
Weirdly she responded in under a minute? For someone who has such a following, didn’t expect a response! Can’t see how many followers she has (blocked) but thought it was a fair amount?

I don’t know why she told the lie…? I didn’t see the point to be honest - it just made me dislike her more, and what did she gain from it? One up on me…? 🫠

Also I’m very new to tattle - only signed up cause she annoyed me so much 😅, but from having a bit of a snoop around.. why doesn’t this have a horrible name like the rest of the pages?

Should be Kate La Vile!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is the most action her thread has ever seen because she broke character for 3 seconds 😂
Love it when the mask slips 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weirdly she responded in under a minute? For someone who has such a following, didn’t expect a response! Can’t see how many followers she has (blocked) but thought it was a fair amount?

I don’t know why she told the lie…? I didn’t see the point to be honest - it just made me dislike her more, and what did she gain from it? One up on me…? 🫠

Also I’m very new to tattle - only signed up cause she annoyed me so much 😅, but from having a bit of a snoop around.. why doesn’t this have a horrible name like the rest of the pages?

Should be Kate La Vile!!
She has 307K followers. You clearly touched a nerve. Haha!

A lot of the threads start off just with the name of the influencer - especially if the influencer isn't particularly problematic and Kate was mostly boring (until today!) With this new information I think Kate La Vile is a good choice for next thread title!

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe that she’s almost due and this thread hasn’t descended into madness trying to guess the baby name.

Reactions: 5
It's going to be something cutesy like Violet. Classic but timeless and really boring.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.