Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading her gift guide and she said she always expects 'a little something from Diptyque under the tree.' That might have landed better if she said something along the lines of 'it's lovely to receive a little something....' instead of she expects it! She linked the £800 jumper and £225 scarf in her gift guide. She lives in another world!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Reading her gift guide and she said she always expects 'a little something from Diptyque under the tree.' That might have landed better if she said something along the lines of 'it's lovely to receive a little something....' instead of she expects it! She linked the £800 jumper and £225 scarf in her gift guide. She lives in another world!
Who is the gift guide realistically for? I mean most of the items appear to begin at the £50+ mark. At a time of recession when people are struggling to feed their kids it just baffles me that she can be so tone deaf! Ehh why not donate all the money she’s spending on terribly overpriced clothes and toiletries to help a family in need this Xmas?! I can’t imagine even a handful of her followers have money for this stuff!

Reactions: 9
Funny how that cheap baby carrier from Etsy hasn’t been seen since get got the expensive gifted one!

Reactions: 6
With a baby who will be a toddler in a blink of an eye, I'd be spending my money on a deposit on a house with a garden long before I started buying jumpers costing £100s.

Reactions: 6
With a baby who will be a toddler in a blink of an eye, I'd be spending my money on a deposit on a house with a garden long before I started buying jumpers costing £100s.
Fear not…! Jordie is gonna make the extra cash from his lil’ coffee shop vinyl sale 😂

I stopped reading half way through that gift guide, it made me wanna vom. Most of the usual bloggers have openly said they’re not doing gift guides this year due to the cost of living crisis. Obviously Kate didn’t take a second to read the room.

I’ve seen a house that I reckon will catch her eye. It’s in a village she ‘had a wander’ in recently. Very yummy location, already a few insta lifestyle wankers bloggers there. Big blonde sandstone doer upper.

Reactions: 5
I went on the gift giving guide as I really liked the velvet hair bow … was thinking of treating myself until i realised it cost £160 for a hair bow! I almost vomited. She has completely lost touch with with reality omg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I went on the gift giving guide as I really liked the velvet hair bow … was thinking of treating myself until i realised it cost £160 for a hair bow! I almost vomited. She has completely lost touch with with reality omg
I'm not being sarcastic, but have you been in primark recently? They had loads of these kinda bows in, attached to a kinda clasp thing

Reactions: 7
I'm not being sarcastic, but have you been in primark recently? They had loads of these kinda bows in, attached to a kinda clasp thing
Oh no good to know!! I havent been actual outdoor shopping in ages due to being ill ! Thank you, I’ll definitely be going for a nosey once im better!

Reactions: 4
Honestly grotesque. She can have her nice things, of course - the rich aren't getting any poorer after all and not everyone has to cut back.
But she literally cannot help boasting and showing off. I actually used to love her and now I genuinely think she's a horrible, smug witch.

Reactions: 19
I never remember her showing off her wealth like this in the past. She's really been flaunting it recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I never remember her showing off her wealth like this in the past. She's really been flaunting it recently.
I find that often when people do this they are unhappy elsewhere in their life....

Maybe all is not as happy as she portrays with having a baby. Considering she was vocal about not wanting children before, I wouldn't be surprised...

Reactions: 16
Stuff like this annoys me. Of course being a first time parent brings a lot of joy, but why can influencers never admit that it is hard! Days and nights are long, you’re running on very little sleep, you question every cough, rash and noise they make as it’s all so new. But no, it’s all magical and amazing and easy and chill and here for the ‘lols’ 🤢🙄 maybe it’s because she doesn’t actually do a lot of the ‘looking after’ unless she’s feeding. I always hope that influencers like this end up with the most strong willed toddlers 😂 who will bring them smack to earth with the reality of having children! They won’t always been so chill and spend 90% of their day sleeping Kate!!

2B1635A5-76F3-434F-939E-803FCD2CF4AD.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.