Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Admittedly, I have never been in a relationship with someone in a band but is it just me that finds it odd that he is still on tour? Kate's story made it sound like something really serious was going on. Surely if it was, he would be there to support her??

She actually posted a story today saying hi and that she's ok and taking a break in NZ and she will be back soon, and no reason to worry.
It seems like the opposite of her other post that alluded to something going on. I wonder is there trouble with her and Jordan?

BoBo

To be fair, I am curious about their house here. They've only lived in tenements until now, so I wonder what their house in Brighton will be like.
Just been reading her blog post about it. Says they aren't in their forever home yet. Wondering if that means they are renting, or if they've bought something to do up and sell on?

Anyone got any thoughts on the new interior style suggested by the new mood boards? Seems so wasteful to just start from scratch again! Including bed (they had a pink bed in their old flat; why not keep that?)

I thought it seemed like quite a departure from the current flat, I wouldn’t know how to describe it really. I do get that tastes evolve and styles tend to match people’s age as well. Just don’t know what to expect now
The bedroom mood board gives me cottage dollhouse vibes and it’s not the direction I expected. Interested to see how the bathroom turns out with the green checker tiles.

Emoji

Chatty Member
She is definitely from money. Her parents sold their house to sail around the world. Not your average family!

There was a period a few years ago when she wasn’t doing much online in the way of working with brands etc and it was hard to see how she was actually making any money. There’s no way she has bought and renovated 2 flats purely on her own merit 🙄

I’ve followed her for about 10 years and it’s interesting seeing her career evolve. I get what she’s trying to do but her interior style is not for me - all that clutter would do my head in. It’s all just so trendy and none of it feels authentic.
Oh that's right, I forgot the parents sailed off round the world! I wonder what her parents did for a job? Is Jordan still in the band does anyone know?