Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Happy Birthday THM!!! 🎉

Hope you have the best day of your life and have plenty of empty messages from stranges/fake people on the gram you can repost. And I hope you have plenty of insta worthy moments to share on the gram. The birthday of dreams.

Just wondering why there is a hand in your graze box?
Thats Phils fingers !!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Ninjagirl

I’m one of the many she’s blocked today. 🥺 what ever will I do? I can cry into the pile of money her fella and his mates gave me I guess. ☕🐸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

TheFox286

Chatty Member
LTL here.. I didn’t know who Katie was until Scousebird shared her video of her with no makeup and a pair of glasses on looking all innocent and I felt sorry for her.
I came on here to see what had been said and after agreeing with a few comments... ended up spending the last couple of weeks reading back from thread one to here and now I finally know what THM, Jenko and DJ indesit are as well as the fucking bunker in the garden.
Now I just cannot believe someone who’s had a gastric band, edits her photos so much, breaks lockdown rules and lies to government as well as ripping young kids off is actually allowed to go online and influence other people with her shite and her lies. To be fair though Ive been following her since all this kicked off and she’s only influenced me to be a dyslexic lying chav who only eats prawns swimming in oil and my fella now spends his nights DJing on the washing machine. Save me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
He did not do that!! Fuck off 😂😂
We saw the balloon in her car three days ago and it looks exactly the same as the display she did for him. And as if he’d have had the thought to do her a ‘mum-to-be’ cake for her birthday. Urgh! Just tell the truth and tell us you had to tell him what to get you! I always tell my husband what I want, no bloody shame in it all love. Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Ninjagirl

Christ, you must roll your eyes 360 degrees when you know this information and see the fake “Look how happy we are” bollocks that’s plastered all over Instagram 🙄
To be honest, in the job we meet all kinds of people. People with girlfriends, people with wives, I try not to judge anyone’s reasons because I’m not there to be judgemental. Generally the theme is that they aren’t getting the positive attention and affection at home that they are craving. Be it that the mrs is distracted or busy or she’s the opposite and insecure and sad and overbearing. I think she’s of the overbearing type. Obviously they shouldn’t be doing it, it’s not fair to the wives but I can see why they do.

I see a business man quite regularly; proper business man- not boss bitch type. We hang out for about 12 hours talking about his business and his marriage and nothing sexual ever happens. He gets the interaction he’s looking for and is happy to pay for it. His marriage is horrible but he can’t leave, he is a better husband in his opinion when he’s bounced his ideas off me, I’ve told him when he’s the one being a bad dickhead, given him advice. Everyone’s reasons are different.

It’s sad really, she’s pregnant and he’s obviously a dirty dog. If she wasn’t such a vicious horror I would pity her but the only one I feel sad for is little Olive Oil who’s being brought into this absolute car crash of a relationship.
I feel for her. I really do because she’s probably so scared of being seen to fail at a relationship or being a single mother than she thinks she can force a man to love her the way she and her daughter deserve. I’m sorry her daughter is going to grow up with a mother so insecure when all little girls deserve strong bad ass women to raise them.

That’s my two bits anyway. Happy to answer questions about the ins and outs of my job but winding my neck in for a bit ✅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MollyDee

Chatty Member
She may have deleted the stories because of silkfred? They seemed to be the business who accepted the complaint and said they’d pass it on. So could be that:
1) someone from there has contact her regarding it so she’s taken it down, or
2) whilst she’s ‘not’ reading this, she’s seen that they’ve passed it on so removed it before they could look into it
yeah I contacted silkfred a while ago too they said they’d pass it on. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with somebody like her at all.

FYI Kate - how you live your life and earn your money doesn’t arse me one bit - but imagine your daughter growing up and clinging to every word some “influencer” says on insta. Imagine that influencer being a known bully, telling 150k young and impressionable young girls that reduced movements during pregnancy is just “quiet time” condoning drinking alcohol when pregnant (and wanting a medal for choosing not to drink) and flouting lockdown rules that are in place to keep the most vulnerable like your baby girl and your nan safe?

Having an opinion doesn’t make me a troll, nor does visiting this site. You are an aggressive, nasty piece of work who can’t stand this site because you can’t control the content.

next time you play victim and cry troll don’t forget to remind yourself about the number of times you’ve posted half a story from other accounts with their details clearly visible to your “army” knowing full well these girls will be harassed.
don’t forget how you laughed and reposted a comment about all of us having “rusty fridges and knobhead kids” and being on universal credit.
We won’t forget the video of you and your business partner trying to shame a woman who was dancing - of the video of how you both acted when a bouncer wouldn’t let you get your own way - the gram vs reality and the mask slipped.

my Nan always told me be careful how you treat people on your way up... because you’ll need them on your way down.
I can put my life on you having not one single genuine friend, how very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Someone @ me when the inevitable engagement ring appears 😂 I can't bear to watch these stories.
Hold your horses!! First we need to have the baby shower... then the party to celebrate the birth of the baby... the fanny stitching party... the baby name reveal party.... baby’s first shit party... then the christening party (if she’s going down that road... probably though, as it means another party and more presents!).... THEN the engagement... engagement party... bridesmaid naming party.... hen party.... wedding rehearsal... wedding.... honeymoon... and so it goes on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Justabrowser

I have screen recordings of bits of it that I sent to dear.bump

Also I have joined many of you in the blocked club!
I simply said that I have tired to support her in the past but would she please consider researching FAS and posting information about it on her stories. I said whether she intended to or not, her stories yesterday very much said that it was okay to drink whilst pregnant. I mentioned her word was like gospel to so many of the young women and girls of her following and that I was extremely worried about the impact her videos could have on their future children.
No response, just straight up blocked 🤷‍♀️

I messaged silkfred the same message I sent to dear.bump last night (along with a lot of other companies) and they said they were passing it on to the relevant department
View attachment 151616
View attachment 151617
I could only watch the first video and it’s made me feel physically sick and angry!! Such a selfish bitch that she cannot stop drinking until after her baby is born. If that’s the case should have kept her legs shut!

I’m speaking from the point of a recovering alcoholic here. I was heavily into addiction of drinking heavily when I found out I was pregnant the guilt is still with me now years later and it always will be. Yes I was an addict but the moment I found out I was pregnant that was a wake up call for me and I stopped on my own with no help from anyone! Even told I made it look easy to give up drinking which was a slap in the face for someone Who had been drinking for nearly 10+ years everyday & yes I was a teenager when my addiction started!

Yet my baby was far more important to me I was growing a miracle inside of me that was way too precious I saw a new light I suppose because finally I had been blessed. I no longer felt worthless, that I had nothing left to live for and I went on the journey of turning my life around! Now if I can stop drinking for the health and safety of my unborn at the tome being an alcoholic then she sure as hell can!!

If anyone should have still been drinking you would have thought it would have been me the alcoholic but I knew I couldn’t live with the guilt or the pain if anything happened. I’ve been sober going on 6 years now, had a healthy beautiful baby who is just my entire world! No one should ever take for granted the beautiful blessing of becoming a parent because for years I thought it was never going to happen to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Verydemanding

Katie Hayes #10 swerve isolating and doing what’s best for the baby, Kate needs the reduced Prada and Maccies on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Dazzle123

Hmmmmmm she looks heavily pregnant here. So she hasnt been "isolated" from friends and family etc. We all knew it but your mate just blew you out the water you fucking lying twat features.
You know what pisses me off the most about it. She’s not just putting herself and her kid at risk she’s putting every single person in the hospital the day she goes to give birth at risk and that’s so fucking selfish and absolutely unforgivable. Imagine getting covid in hospital because of that wet wipe and ending up dead and leaving a baby without a parent all because some wannabe from the “posh” part of Birkenhead wants a fucking cheeseburger and some pretty balloons. Absolute cunt behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Filterholic

Did anyone see Danielle Armstrong’s stories today (ex TOWIE) who has not long had her little girl.. saying how much she was looking forward to tucking into her king prawns because you’re not supposed to have shellfish when preggo and a glass of wine! How much she’s missed it because you’re not meant to have these things preggers... can’t make out whether it was a dig at Kate or maybe subtly trying to say she doesn’t agree with it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hatersloveme

Her mum was crying because they’re back in work. Probably coz she can finally earn some money to do a food shop seeing as you haven’t been paying her...

• Haha
Reactions: 42