Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping hell it took long enough for Lauryn Goodman to jump in didn't it? Another fucker who gets right on my tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The scan picture is bizarre like as if you’d ask someone whilst they are scanning your baby oh can you take a pic of us please and then awkwardly kiss with your mask on. Her fella needs a slap letting her carry on like this it’s a HOLY SHOW.

No, you can’t leave us hanging! I was just getting comfy ☕
His WhatsApp picture has disappeared from the scouse girls phone so she’s been blocked on WhatsApp which says to me that Katie is either checking his phone or he’s being careful. 😆
Imagine the ear ache the poor lad is getting. I can’t even get through her insta stories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She may have deleted the stories because of silkfred? They seemed to be the business who accepted the complaint and said they’d pass it on. So could be that:
1) someone from there has contact her regarding it so she’s taken it down, or
2) whilst she’s ‘not’ reading this, she’s seen that they’ve passed it on so removed it before they could look into it

Reactions: 4
His WhatsApp picture has disappeared from the scouse girls phone so she’s been blocked on WhatsApp which says to me that Katie is either checking his phone or he’s being careful. 😆
Imagine the ear ache the poor lad is getting. I can’t even get through her insta stories
Deffo blocking her when she's around. He's on high alert. She's right up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh bleeping hell it took long enough for Lauryn Goodman to jump in didn't it? Another fucker who gets right on my tits!
The convicted benefits cheat talking about taking people to court Hahahaa u k hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She may have deleted the stories because of silkfred? They seemed to be the business who accepted the complaint and said they’d pass it on. So could be that:
1) someone from there has contact her regarding it so she’s taken it down, or
2) whilst she’s ‘not’ reading this, she’s seen that they’ve passed it on so removed it before they could look into it
yeah I contacted silkfred a while ago too they said they’d pass it on. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with somebody like her at all.

FYI Kate - how you live your life and earn your money doesn’t arse me one bit - but imagine your daughter growing up and clinging to every word some “influencer” says on insta. Imagine that influencer being a known bully, telling 150k young and impressionable young girls that reduced movements during pregnancy is just “quiet time” condoning drinking alcohol when pregnant (and wanting a medal for choosing not to drink) and flouting lockdown rules that are in place to keep the most vulnerable like your baby girl and your nan safe?

Having an opinion doesn’t make me a troll, nor does visiting this site. You are an aggressive, nasty piece of work who can’t stand this site because you can’t control the content.

next time you play victim and cry troll don’t forget to remind yourself about the number of times you’ve posted half a story from other accounts with their details clearly visible to your “army” knowing full well these girls will be harassed.
don’t forget how you laughed and reposted a comment about all of us having “rusty fridges and knobhead kids” and being on universal credit.
We won’t forget the video of you and your business partner trying to shame a woman who was dancing - of the video of how you both acted when a bouncer wouldn’t let you get your own way - the gram vs reality and the mask slipped.

my Nan always told me be careful how you treat people on your way up... because you’ll need them on your way down.
I can put my life on you having not one single genuine friend, how very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
right girls please don’t be fooled with the ‘ive only had a glass of red wine throughout my pregnancy’ if you’ve been here for a while you would remember huge valentine’s day shitshow!!! she filmed the usual set up (cakes, balloons, cards) along with about four massive bottles of moët. the fact that she casually posted that then knocked me sick but to now say that she’s only had a glass of wine has pissed me right off. it’s CHAMPAGNE! I was pregnant at the time so i messaged her myself and obviously got blocked.🙄 but please don’t be fooled by her i’ve got the screenshots 😂
D56686B7-443D-4FA7-815D-EF741F4DFD19.png 5DA1300C-5FF2-4C8E-93B2-DF5906C98A56.png
oh and NOBODY can tell me that DJ dirty dick drank them all by himself. because your just kidding yourself othwerise.👋🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is literally one of the most vile influencers I know and my god that’s saying something. How does she sleep at night knowing she’s carrying the spawn of a dirty little dick dipper? Couldn’t be me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keyboard worries???!!! She’s definitely sending these to herself! Feck off!
This human honestly is an absolute g*b shite! I’m so embarrassed she associates herself with Liverpool 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is so thick it is unbelievable, she was defending her reasoning to me yesterday (Not making any fecking sense ) and now she’s back tracking. As for people messaging her to go find people who don’t look after their kids... mate her baby isn’t even here yet and she’s not looking after it!! Eats and drinks what she wants because she’s above everything so she thinks. I didn’t imagine myself commenting on this site this time last week but this THM deserves it and all her little minions 😂😂 Can’t bare the b***ch. an Kate hun, I’m not bored, too much time on my hands, a troll or In any way jealous you are just a horrible aggressive thick excuse for a women who come at the wrong person for being genuinely concerned for you... more fool me. I’m glad I’m woke to her and her 💩

Oh my god same she is an absolute useless slag. I'm delighted Kyle Walker has blanked her she is a fkn ming !!

The convicted benefits cheat talking about taking people to court Hahahaa u k hun
The only person going to court will be Kyle when she is on him for csa the absolute beg that she is. Does she really think 10,000 tattle users are being investigated ? No the police save those investigators for benefits cheat you fkn Meff!!

Reactions: 11
shel
Oh my god same she is an absolute useless slag. I'm delighted Kyle Walker has blanked her she is a fkn ming !!
she cheated on him behind his girls back.. he hasn’t even admitted to the baby but Cos she has followers ..thanku fellow momma ffs..I bet a normal girl Has mess her..when I say normal I mean not one with a100k followers and she’s fckin blanked them.... I actually can’t cope

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.